Arc IV – Chapter 115: Meeting with the Queen (Part 2)*
283 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

In front of Sian, Joan slowly undid the front clasp of her bra, revealing her breasts. Her nipples had a pink hue and were hard and erect. Sian licked his lips as he admired Joan's body from head to toe.

Standing up from the couch, he positioned himself in front of her and placed his hand on her waist, pulling her closer to him. With his free hand, he cupped her breasts, feeling their warm and smooth skin. Even though he had just climaxed, this slight physical contact was enough to make Sian's erection stir and rise again.

Being in such close proximity, he couldn't reach his full peak as he was trapped between Joan's soft thighs and her silky panties. But the thin fabric allowed him to feel the warmth emanating from Joan's pussy.

"What do you plan to do?" Joan asked provocatively.

"As you said, let's start round two," Sian replied.

Trailing his hand over Joan's lovely buttocks, Sian explored them for a moment before reaching the waistband of her panties and sliding them down to her thighs. But before he could lower them any further, Joan stopped him. She had a tantalizing smile as she slipped out of Sian's embrace.

Taking matters into her own hands, she removed her panties and sat on the couch with her legs spread, facing Sian. He seized the opportunity to admire her beautiful, pink pussy, which already showed signs of arousal. While most of her pubic hair was shaved, there was a small strip of hair above it.

Kneeling before Joan's open legs, Sian placed his hands on her thighs and spread them wider.

"Do you want me to play with your pussy?" Sian asked.

"That's not something you'd do," Joan replied playfully.

"Yes or no?" Sian gazed at her.

"Yes!" Joan exclaimed, her eyes locked onto Sian's face.

Running his hand along Joan's thighs, he reached her mound and caressed it with his fingertips. Although there was a small strip of pubic hair, it was thin and silky.

Sian put his other hand to work, parting Joan's inner labia and pressing her clit with his thumb.

Joan moaned as Sian continued to play with her clit, sliding his middle finger inside her, stroking her moist folds.

Gently massaging her clitoris with his thumb, Sian also inserted his index finger into her depths.

"Oh! Yes..." Joan moaned in response to Sian's touches.

"You're even better than I remembered!" Joan exclaimed.

Rubbing Joan's clit more quickly with his right hand, the fingers of his left moved uncontrollably inside her, and she arched her back in response.

"Ooooooohhhhh!" she cried out.

Sian leaned in to kiss Joan's clit, sucking on the tiny bud. Joan cried out in pleasure as Sian slid his tongue around the little protrusion, circling it while his fingers continued to massage her inner walls.

Trying to intensify the stimulation she was feeling, Sian began to lick her all over, his fingers slowly moving inside her. With his free hand, he brought it to her breasts and began to caress them.

"Do you like this?" Sian asked.

"Mmm...yes!" , Joan moaned in response.

"Do you want more?" he asked.

"Yes! Do whatever you want with me!" Joan responded.

"Good girl..." Sian said, running his fingers across Joan's chest until he squeezed her hard nipple between his thumb and index finger.

"Aaahhhhnnn!" Joan moaned.

Sian pushed and pulled his fingers faster inside her pussy while continuing to pinch and caress her nipples.

"Uh...uh...mmm..." Joan moaned, feeling pleasure mixed with pain.

Moving his mouth on her clitoris, Sian made circles with the tip of his tongue while pressing it firmly.

"Ohhh... Ohh..." Joan moaned again.

Closing her legs, she trapped Sian's head between her thighs and placed her hands on his head.

"Please, don't stop!" Joan begged.

Without a single word, Sian continued, making Joan scream louder and louder.

"Yes... Oh yes..." Joan moaned as her entire body trembled after each thrust of Sian's fingers. "I'm coming!"

In the end, Joan climaxed in Sian's mouth. When her legs finally loosened their grip, he pulled his face away from her soaked pussy and stood up.

"Did you enjoy that?" Sian asked.

"It was good..." Joan whispered. "I didn't expect that from you."

"You were like a hungry dog, licking my pussy like that," Joan said. "It seems like your wife taught you a few things."

"Not only dogs enjoy eating pussies," Sian replied, teasing Joan.

Seizing the moment, as Joan was still sensitive, Sian said, "Now, get on your knees and point your ass towards me."

Joan obeyed and turned around, bending her body forward and resting her hands on the back of the couch while raising her sexy ass.

Sian admired Joan's figure, her beautiful backside, and the juices trickling down her thighs. Her long hair covered most of her body, but Sian could still appreciate her beauty. He licked his lips and grasped his hard, ready cock.

With firm steps, Sian approached Joan and positioned himself behind her, firmly holding her hips as he placed his cock at the entrance of her wet pussy.

"Ohhhh... Sian..." Joan moaned.

Sian rubbed his cock against Joan's slit before fully penetrating her, moving his hips forward and pushing his shaft through the wet and warm path. He thrust forcefully until his pubic area hit against the soft cheeks of Joan's ass.

"Mmm..." Joan moaned. "You're poking me deep inside..."

Sian began moving his cock in and out at a slow, unhurried pace. He gradually increased the speed, causing Joan to arch her back and moan even louder.

With his hands on Joan's hips, Sian hammered her ass harder and harder, feeling the heat of lust coursing through his body.

Sian watched every movement, savoring the sensation of his groin mashing Joan's ass as it made her ripple. With restless hands, he slid them over her abdomen, caressing her breasts and playing with her nipples.

Joan seemed even more aroused, her face flushed as she turned towards Sian, her hair cascading over her shoulders.

Sian pressed his chest against Joan's back and briefly kissed her lips before pulling away. He gripped Joan's thigh and lifted it, partially turning her body.

As Sian maneuvered her, Joan moaned incessantly, squeezing her pussy around his cock. The heat of her body made Sian desire her even more, but he controlled himself to last as long as possible.

Joan's moans grew increasingly intense as she tightly grasped the couch.

"Aahhhnn... Sian! Faster...! Please, Sian, faster!" she pleaded.

Sian, responding to her request, pounded her ass so forcefully that the juices from Joan's pussy began to splash onto the sofa. She pushed her ass back towards Sian, and he continued thrusting repeatedly.

At that moment, she started to contract, indicating she was on the verge of orgasm. Sensing this, Sian stopped moving his hips and withdrew.

"Wait, Sian, why did you stop?" Joan asked, confused.

"I like seeing your naughty ass, and I want it to last a little longer," Sian replied.

Stepping back from the couch, Sian stepped on a lever at the bottom, and the backrest of the sofa started to lower while the front part began to rise.

Joan was surprised by the sudden movement of the couch and now, on top of a bed, she got on all fours, pointing her ass towards Sian.

"I didn't expect to find one of these here!" She exclaimed.

"It was a prototype Illianna made," Sian replied and added, "You have a gorgeous ass."

Sian approached Joan from behind and grasped her waist, pulling her closer to him, aligning his cock with the cleft of her ass. But before he could thrust again, still kneeled, Joan lifted the upper part of her body and turned completely towards him, lightly kissing him.

As Sian pulled away from the kiss and looked at her face, he saw her cheeks flushed, and her eyes staring at him with passion and debauchery.

He slid a finger down Joan's neck and to her collarbone, then traced his fingers along her back until he reached her ass.

"Mmmm..." Joan moaned as Sian touched her.

He placed both hands under Joan's ass and lifted her, causing her to spread her legs.

"Oooohh..." Joan murmured, surprised.

Sian laid her back on the couch, which had transformed into a king-size bed, and positioned himself between her legs.

Joan opened her legs receptively as Sian approached. He held his cock and rubbed it against her wet pussy lips. He slowly traced her slit, pausing each time his cock almost reached the entrance, and then repeating the process.

"Wuhhhhhh..." Joan softly moaned.

Although Sian was trying to make it last longer, Joan seemed highly sensitive and didn't seem to last much longer. Without further delay, he thrust his hips against hers.

Joan's entire body trembled as Sian buried his cock deep inside her.

"Aahhnnnm!" she cried out.

Sian continued slowly entering and withdrawing from Joan's tight, wet hole. Gradually, he increased the speed and pushed harder, each time reaching deeper into her pussy.

Sian saw Joan's head tilt back and her eyes close. He quickened his thrusts, pounding Joan's pussy forcefully. Her body rocked uncontrollably, and her moans grew louder. He felt her pussy contracting around his cock. It was clear that her orgasm was approaching.

With one final thrust, Sian buried his cock as deep as he could into Joan. His cock throbbed and twitched inside her pussy.

"Fuuuck! OHHHHHHH!" Joan screamed loudly as she reached her climax.

Her body violently shook, and her pussy clenched around Sian's cock. Her juices flooded his shaft, and he felt his own orgasm building up.

"NGHHH!" he groaned.

Sian felt his balls tighten, and his cum surged up his shaft. His body tensed, and once again, he thrust as hard as he could into Joan. In that moment, his cock released its load deep inside her pussy.

Her pussy tightened around his cock several times before finally starting to calm down. Sian remained still inside Joan for a few moments, relishing the sensation of her warm pussy enveloping him in its gentle contractions.

"That was good," he said with a smile on his face.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," she said, gazing into his eyes. In the next moment, she leaned her face towards Sian's, and their lips met again in a long, passionate kiss.

Breaking the kiss, Sian pulled away, but Joan's hand reached for his nape and pulled him back into another quick kiss.

"Will we be able to do this again during my stay?" she asked seductively. "I'm sure I can convince you to help me with the phone."

"Yeah, maybe," he replied, smiling.

After a moment, they pulled apart, and Sian got up from the bed.

"Get dressed, I'll show you to your room," he said, taking Joan's hand and helping her up.

After getting dressed, Sian cleaned Joan with the cleaning spell and took her to see the room she will be staying in.

 

If you're curious about what happens in the next chapters or If you want variations of the illustrations, you will find them on my Patreon.

Of course, if you simply want to support my writing, you are also welcome =D

You can see the illustrations for free at the following sites, Pixiv and DeaviantArt.

4