Arc IV – Chapter 119: Shame After a Night of Drinking
159 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

After changing his clothes, Sian walked into the dining room, where Emily was clinging to one leg and Agnes to the other. As soon as he arrived, all the girls' attention turned to him, and he immediately felt that something was off.

"Why did you take off the pajamas that Beth worked so hard on?" Lin said while laughing. "They looked so good on you."

"Beth?" Sian looked at the girl in question. "I'm sure that was Milka's doing, wasn't it?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't know she would make you wear them," Beth said quietly.

"That doesn't matter," Sian said, "I want to know what happened last night. I can't remember anything."

Turning to Milka, who was beside Fifi, Sian said, "I'm sure it's your fault. What did you give me to drink?"

“It was the Ayzterminator, Master," she replied honestly.

"What the hell is with that name?" he asked.

"It's simple," Milka said, "the Ayzterminator was a drink created by me and Danna to take down Ayzeret and get her drunk. Even though Danna was against it, we needed to test its effectiveness.”

Sian felt like strangling Milka, but with Agnes and Emily, one on each leg, he restrained himself for the moment.

Feeling Sian's menacing gaze, Milka said confidently, "Don't worry, Master, I know you want to punish me, but you already did that last night when I told you what I did."

"If I don't remember, then it doesn't count." he looked at her with a piercing gaze.

“You may not remember, but I have proof of what happened,” she said as she turned her back on Sian.

Lifting up the bottom of her waitress uniform, she let the white garter belt show. Higher up, her white panties could also be seen, however, it was a bold piece that didn't cover almost any of her rear. But thanks to that, it was possible to see most of her ass, which was red and it was still possible to discern a few fingerprints here and there on her skin.

"Whoa, it's super red!" Agnes stared at Milka's reddened ass. "How did it get that way?"

Blushing slightly, Milka said, "Master said I was a bad girl and then punished me with a bunch of butt spankings until he was satisfied."

"Really?" Emily looked like she couldn't believe it.

"I wouldn't lie to you," Milka stated. "That's why you two must be good girls, otherwise Master will punish you too."

Dropping her uniform skirt, Milka looked at Sian and asked, "Now does it count?"

When Sian was about to respond, she noticed all the girls' eyes on him and changing the subject, he said, "We were going to have breakfast, right?"

“Before that, I have something to say.” Seeming to be amused by something, Illianna stepped forward. "Milka being wrong or not, from my point of view, what she did was good to see. Does anyone disagree?"

"I completely agree," Milka said loudly while raising her hand. "Master was so lovely that I almost cried with emotion!"

"It was a side of him that surprised me," Lin added. "I'm sure everyone feels the same way."

Seeing that all the girls seemed to agree, Sian was curious and apprehensive, but still asked, "What did I do?"

"I'll start," Milka said as she raised her arm. "Master, when you got drunk, you came to me, picked me up in your arms, and made a romantic declaration."

"I did?"

As Sian’s gaze wandered around the room, all the girls nodded in confirmation. Wanting definitive confirmation, he looked at Ophi and received it when she smiled as she nodded.

"I have proof if you need it," Illianna said. She then made a huge screen appear in front of everyone. From the surroundings, it was clear that it was last night at the bar.

Clearly intoxicated, Sian on the screen went to Milka and picked her up in his arms and said, "Milka, you are the best slave I could have. For all these years, the love you have for me makes me extremely happy. But I have to say that although my love for you is great, it cannot surpass your huge breasts."

He buried his head in Milka's breasts and said, "If we weren't in the middle of so many people, I would suckle on you right now."

"Master, you're making me embarrassed," Milka giggled as she squeezed Sian's head into her breasts. "I love you too!"

"There are children watching," Illianna scolded as she put her hands between Sian's face and Milka's breasts and separated them.

With his eyes fixed on Illianna, Sian's arms let go of Milka, but without wasting any time, he grabbed Illianna's waist and pulled her close to him.

"My beautiful lady, I must thank the heavens for sending you to me. But the truth is, in the beginning, I thought you-"

Before he could finish speaking, Illianna put her hand over his mouth and turned his face in Ophi's direction.

Upon seeing her, Sian immediately let go of Illianna and with a single leap, he went to Ophi, also enveloping her in his arms.

"Oh, my sweet Ophi, you are the sun that brightens my life, you are the sparkle in my eyes! Since I met you, everything seems more colorful and full of life. I know it may seem like I drank too much now, but even sober, I know I love you. And I swear my love for you isn't just because of your enormous butt that I also love. To tell you the truth, at the moment, I want to make a bunch of babies with you."

While Ophi seemed speechless, Milka came up from behind, carrying Becca in her hands, and hurled her at Sian, shifting his attention.

Before he could make a move, Becca, who was also visibly drunk, bit his neck, and seconds later, her head fell back. As she was already too intoxicated, when she drank Sian's blood, which was under the influence of Ayzterminator, she passed out.

But as Sian was also drunk, he held her in his arms like a princess while shouting, "Nooooo! Don't die! I love you toooo!"

Off-screen, with a hand gesture, Sian made the screen created by Illianna disappear and fell silent.

"It's shameful, Master, I know. After all, a vampire like Becca wouldn't die from a drink no matter how potent," Milka said as she seemed to be enjoying the situation.

Closing his eyes, Sian sighed, "After that, did it take me a long time to go to bed?"

"That was just the beginning, Master. After that, you kissed Emma so passionately that after you let her go, her face was red with embarrassment while her nose bled. And then you picked Fifi up in your arms and demanded that Lin play a song for you to dance with her because you heard it would bring you two closer. And then-"

"That's enough," Sian interrupted. "It's clear I took a while to go to bed."

"I can't believe I missed that," Joan said with a disappointed look.

"Enough talk, let's have breakfast."

After Sian's words, everyone took their seats and began the meal. When they finished, except for Sian, Illianna, Joan, and the children, everyone went to work.

***

"So, what do you want to talk about?" Sian asked Illianna.

After breakfast, she had asked to speak with Sian privately about the slaves they had acquired from the Merchants’ Federation.

"There were a total of 87 people, including adults and children," she said. "And because they were former nobles, most of them have experience in positions that we were in need of."

"Well, that was the intention in bringing them, wasn't it?" Sian didn't understand Illianna's intentions.

"Exactly," Illianna said, handing Sian some documents. "I just wanted to keep you informed. As the owner of the hotel, I thought you would want to know everything."

While Sian looked over the documents, Illianna continued, "After thinking about it, I have put Kristy in charge of the hotel ledger. She has experience with this and since I will be doing periodic checks, I think she will do well."

"Kristy was the red-haired woman who acted as the representative for the slaves, wasn't she?" Sian asked.

"That's right," Illianna confirmed.

"Great," Sian said, returning the documents to Illianna. "As for these things, you don't have to talk to me about them. You can do it at your discretion."

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Of course," Sian said. "Well, I also have something to tell you that I think you'll like."

"What would that be?"

"Your freedom."

Illianna looked skeptical. "Aren't you afraid I'll run away at the first opportunity?"

"I feel like you won't," he replied.

While Illianna still had a skeptical look, it quickly changed to surprise when Sian dissolved the master-slave contract they had.

After a brief silence, she said, "I suppose I should say thank you."

"I know we got off on the wrong foot, but I hope we can get along from now on," he extended his hand to her. "Friends?"

"Considering you wanted to strangle me when we first met, I suppose I should hold a grudge," Illianna said. "But after getting to know you better, I've realized you're like a dog that barks but doesn't bite."

"Your tongue is still as sharp as ever," Sian said. "But if it's any comparison, you're quite annoying when you want to be."

"As we have similar goals, I don't see any harm in being friends," she also extended her hand and smiled. "I'm not sure if it's possible, but I hope we can get along."

*Toc Toc*

There was a knock on the door.

"Come in," Sian said.

Beth, dressed in her maid uniform, entered the room. "Sian, His Majesty, the king of Hosnein wishes to meet with you."

"Take him to the living room, I will follow," Sian instructed.

As Beth left, Sian turned to Illianna. "Come with me, I think you might like to spend some time with your uncle."

Without waiting for a response, he headed towards where King Frank was waiting.

 

If you're curious about what happens next, you can read advanced chapters on my Patreon.

Of course, if you simply want to support my writing, you are also welcome =D

3