Arc IV – Chapter 123: Ophi x Danna (Part 1)*
171 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After working on the construction of the casino all day without stopping until late at night, being Illianna's jack-of-all-trades, Sian returned home. While Illianna was exhausted to the point of going straight to bed, Sian's endurance was on another level, the work they had done wasn't enough to tire him.

As it was already late at night, all the girls had already had dinner and gone to bed. Sian was also doing the same, but when he reached the door of his room, he felt two presences inside.

Knowing who was there, he pushed the door and entered. Ophi and Danna were standing next to each other, showcasing the contrast in their heights.

Unlike the illusion of a goatkin that Danna always used since coming to the hotel, she was now showing her real appearance. That said, she was still hiding the tattoos characteristic of her race.

Both were dressed in sexy lingerie that accentuated their curves. The provocative outfits left little to Sian's imagination.

Ophi wore red lace panties and a matching bra that enhanced her breasts. Her smooth skin seemed to glow under the soft light of the room.

Meanwhile, Danna wore dark blue lingerie that contrasted with her light-blue skin. Her bra accentuated her perky breasts, and the lace panties traced the curves of her well-toned body.

"Dear, you worked late today," Ophi said, seductively smiling at him. "We'll take care of you."

"Master, you seem tense. Let us relieve you." Danna added, with a gentle voice.

Sian felt his heart race as he watched the two sexy women before him. Ophi was curvaceous and voluptuous, with breasts that filled the palm of his hand and a large, round ass. Although Danna's butt was slightly smaller, her curves were also pronounced, and her exotic appearance was impressive.

While Sian admired their beauty, both Ophi and Danna approached him, one on each side. Their hands slid along his sculpted arms, their bodies pressing against his. Having just stepped out of the shower, he wore only a pair of shorts, leaving his upper body exposed.

Ophi leaned in and kissed his neck gently, sending a tingling sensation down his spine. Meanwhile, Danna locked lips with him, their tongues intertwining in a passionate, yet fleeting, kiss.

As Danna released Sian's lips, it was Ophi's turn to engage him. With a tender kiss, her soft lips delicately met his, their tongues dancing in a sensuous embrace.

Receiving such a welcoming from both of them after a demanding day of servitude under Illianna's rule, Sian felt like he was floating on a cloud, immersed in the pleasure that enveloped him.

Danna embraced him tighter, pressing her soft breasts against his arm. Her lips explored his neck with fervor, leaving a trail of fiery kisses that stirred his desires.

"Why are you so still, Master?" Danna whispered in his ear, nibbling it playfully.

Returning to his senses, Sian's hands moved instinctively, exploring the enticing curves of the two women before him.

His left hand gently caressed Ophi's lustrous hair, gliding down to the nape of her neck. Tracing a path along her back, his fingertips reached the exquisite roundness of her alluring buttocks, squeezing them firmly, relishing in their softness.

Simultaneously, his other hand wandered over Danna's enticing figure, reveling in the velvety smoothness of her skin. As his palm cupped the weight of her breasts, he could feel their fullness filling his hand, arousing his desire. He teased her hardened nipples through the fabric of her bra, eliciting a sweet moan that resonated in his ear.

With Danna's seductive moan caressing his senses and Ophi's passionate kiss claiming his mouth, Sian felt the blood in his body rush faster, his longing intensifying with each passing second.

Danna's delicate hands ventured to Sian's back, her fingertips lightly tracing patterns on his skin, their gentle pressure sending delightful shivers down his spine. Meanwhile, Ophi pressed her ample bosom against his chest, the friction igniting an intoxicating fire within him.

In this sensual embrace, Sian surrendered to their touch, allowing himself to be carried away by the intoxicating pleasure of the moment.

When they finally parted, Sian looked at Danna and Ophi. Despite being visually different, in terms of personalities, the two were very similar.

"Both of you are incredibly beautiful," he uttered as he smiled warmly at the enchanting pair before him.

Ophi smiled back at him. "Such a charmer," she teased, giving him another sweet kiss. "Tonight, we're going to reward you."

Danna caressed his face with her hands, looking deeply into his eyes.

"Tonight, you are our Master, and we are your servants," she said, before passionately kissing him once again.

From their words, Sian knew that the night would be long and pleasurable. At the moment, his urge was to pounce on them and tear off the small pieces of fabric covering their parts, but he restrained himself. For now, he was content to simply appreciate the sight before him and let them take the lead.

"How do you plan to take care of me?" Sian asked.

"We have various ways, my dear," Ophi said seductively. "But tonight, we have something special for you."

With desire gleaming in her eyes, Danna looked at Sian, and as if she had read his thoughts, she whispered in his ear, "Master, please, undress us."

After those words, the two women stood still in front of Sian. Without needing any further encouragement, he approached them, coming face to face. His hands found their way to their shoulders, gently sliding the straps of their bras off, one side at a time, freeing their ample breasts.

As Sian's hands descended, his touch sent shivers through Ophi's body, eliciting soft moans of pleasure. His fingers skillfully caressed and squeezed her nipples, while Danna sighed in delight as his lips found her bosom, exploring and sucking with hunger.

Continuing his descent, he felt the warmth of their skin now grazing against the tips of his fingers on their stomachs. Ophi's belly was smooth and supple, inviting his touch, while Danna's had a firmer appearance that accentuated her curves, yet still soft to the touch.

Savoring the sensations of their bodies, Sian indulged in the slow exploration.

As his hands finally reached their hips, he gracefully dropped to his knees before them, his focus shifting to Ophi. With a hand on each side of her crimson panties, he began to peel them down, revealing her Venus mound and a glistening, hairless pussy.

Unable to resist, he pressed his lips against her plump lips, tasting the sweetness that dripped from within.

His tongue glided along the length of her wet slit, relishing in the velvety smoothness and the intoxicating moisture that coated his taste buds. Every drop of her love nectar was savored as she moaned and writhed under his skilled touch.

As his hands found their place on the curves of her supple ass cheeks, he tightened his grip, pulling her closer and immersing himself in the warmth of her thighs. With his own arousal growing evident beneath his shorts, Sian's tongue delved deeper, passionately exploring every inch of Ophi's entrance, yearning to penetrate her.

But before he could go any further, Ophi's hands gently pressed against his head, bringing his fervent movements to a halt.

"Dear, I know you're excited," she teased, "but you can't favor one and leave the other longing."

"My bad," Sian said. "I got carried away a bit."

As Sian was kneeling, he could behold the breathtaking sight of Danna's enticing body. Between her perky breasts, her gaze burned with desire, urging him closer.

Following the same path as before, his hands seized the sides of Danna's black panties, gradually pulling them down. Unlike Ophi, Danna boasted a tuft of hair above her clit, a delightful contrast to explore.

Gently caressing her pubic hair, his hand traced a tantalizing path down to her warm and moist lips. Standing in front of her, Sian couldn't resist the temptation to tease her erect nipples, savoring their soft texture and the delicious shivers that coursed through her body.

With his skilled fingers at work, he applied pressure to her clit, instantly eliciting gasps and a mesmerizing display of squirming pleasure from Danna.

Her voice trembled as she whispered, "Master, please, invade me."

Gratified by Danna's response, Sian continued to intensify her pleasure, stimulating her while playfully nibbling on her stiffened nipples.

"You must take it easy," Ophi interrupted Danna. "First, we should serve him."

She extended her hand towards Sian's erection, which had pitched a tent inside his shorts. Ophi caressed the outline of his cock, guiding Danna's hand to join in. With the initiative taken, the two of them began to stroke Sian over his shorts.

"This little boy is eager to play," Ophi said, a seductive grin spreading across her lips.

Sliding their hands inside his shorts, Ophi and Danna let the fabric fall away, revealing Sian's freed cock, pointing upwards with anticipation.

Ophi held Sian's cock gently in her hands, feeling its pulsating heat. Looking up at Danna, she purred, "Do you want to be the first?"

"I will gladly accept the offer," Danna nodded, her eyes filled with desire.

With Ophi making room, Danna approached and wrapped her hands around Sian's dick. The warmth of her palm made him throb with anticipation. Sensing his excitement, she began to stroke him with her fingers, while Ophi watched, a knowing smile playing on her lips.

Kneeling in front of him, Danna used her tongue to explore every inch of his shaft, teasing and lubricating it. Her free hand caressed Sian's balls with gentle fingertips, causing him to tremble with pleasure.

Not wanting to be left out, Ophi embraced Sian from behind, pressing her breasts against his back as she placed tender kisses along his neck, her warm breath tantalizing his senses. At the same time, Danna's wet lips engulfed the head of Sian's cock.

As he savored every sensation, Danna began to lick him slowly, her gentle suction adding to the pleasure. As Ophi trailed her lips down Sian's body, she descended to his groin, joining Danna. With one on each side, their lips traveled the length of his cock, coating it with their saliva.

Working in perfect harmony, they alternated between sucking and licking the tip of Sian's cock, causing him to squirm with delight. Their fingers caressed his balls, sending electric shivers of pleasure through his body.

With each stroke of their tongues, Sian vibrated with excitement, consumed by an intense desire for both women. Stretching out his hands, he placed them on their heads, his fingers gently caressing their hair.

As they continued to embrace his cock with their warm lips, working in perfect synchrony, Sian could feel the climax approaching rapidly.

Noticing he was almost there, Ophi looked into his eyes and softly whispered, "Go ahead and cum."

Without hesitation, Sian released a primal groan, his body pulsating as he unleashed his white stream. Ophi eagerly opened her mouth, positioning herself to catch every drop, rapidly pumping his shaft with her hands while skillfully swallowing each jet.

Meanwhile, Danna's gentle massage of Sian's balls enhanced his pleasure, while Ophi continued to work her magic with her mouth. As Sian emptied himself completely, Ophi gave his cock a final lick, deep-throating it before releasing him.

As Sian recovered from his climax, Danna and Ophi stood up, a sense of satisfaction and desire still lingering in the air.

"Dear, how about returning the favor?" Ophi asked, her voice filled with playful anticipation.

"I'll do it with great pleasure," he replied, his eyes shining with desire.

 

Unfortunately, even though I tried several times, I couldn't create Danna the way I wanted. Even trying dozens of different prompts, I couldn't create the horns and tattoos the way I wanted, so I decided to ignore these features for now. But well, I still liked the end result.

3