Contest Poll
2.3k 5 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello!
It's now time to vote on the ideas for the contest. To refresh your memory, this was the goal of the contest:


Do you have ideas for Chapels, Quests or Events you'd like to see in MSS?

Rewards :star2: Grand Prize = 20$ :dollar: + Discord Nitro :purple_square: + Custom Discord Role :partying_face: :star2: Top 3 win :purple_square: Discord Nitro (All cash prizes are paid through paypal or cashapp.)


The following entries were made:

 

#1
Quest Idea :A quest inside a red shard. It starts of normally, but after a couple of hours or so, the enemies gets stronger and stronger. Some won’t get damaged by magic, so Agni get the fantastic idea to try using the

Spoiler

skill she used on Galina

[collapse]

. The creature begin to walk kinda wobly and disoriented. Turns out it was very effective. The creature is now more vulnerable against magic. Or something ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#2

Hybrid Chapel/Quest idea: "The Systema Research Chapel"
This chapel was formed on the understanding that the Systema is one gigantic spell. Assuming no one truly knows where the systema came from, this chapel is determined to understand how the Systema Spell was built, and possibly how to modify, improve, or make their own version, in the event that something happens to the Systema. The hybrid part involves why our main characters even become aware of this chapel. Something happens, and all Adventurers' Systemae (Systemas? what's the plural) are acting up. Some less used features aren't working properly, but most adventurers are unconcerned because they aren't features they use normally. But the Chapel notices, and after some investigation believes there is someone trying to interfere with, destroy, or possibly plant a malicious spell package into the systema, to mass weaken the adventurers, or serve their own selfish goals.

Spoiler

(This could be something as inconsequential as someone trying to siphon of a tiny amount of the mana taken normally for maintenance of the system for their own goals, to a hyper intelligent grimlock trying to weaken the Adventurers to aid the fusion of worlds before a main attack, or anything in between, I don't mind the why, add plot to your heart's content).

[collapse]

 They end up tracking down a location that they believe is the cause, but this chapel, consisting mostly of researchers, does not have sufficient stealth or combat ability to investigate further into this location (be it a shard or a noble's mansion or etc) so they call upon other chapels or adventurers. You could possibly tie it in to them needing an ability that Katrin, Agni, Shula, or another companion at that point in the story, has, that is rare to find, and they end up joining the investigation. Since this is a hybrid quest/chapel suggestion, I won't say more than describing the chapel and the start of the quest, but I'd be happy to continue if asked.(edited)

 
#3
Chapel: "The Systema Pantheon"
(name started as a joke) They are a Chapel with Systema worshippers. Like every religion it all started out as genuinely wanting to help people, but the current Council of SP leaders are in a constant internal political struggle for power over the entire Chapel. (Some) Council members tend to look down on the 'normals' as lesser beings or beings that have fallen from grace and need to either obey their every whim or redeem themselves before they can attain adventure status again. <Redemption can be part of the 'Divine' promise. You can create political power struggles in the Council. This gives options to include new figures, good and/or bad. Lower ranked members would obviously not know about what goes on higher up, like most RL religions.> Lower ranked members have the task to spread the word of the "Systema Gods", namely, the original creator(s) <this is lore you will have to fill in> of the Systema spell and others. I would suggest at least including the Doyenne of The Systema Pantheon, who was raised to Godhood post-mortem after giving his life to save a normal to give it some weight. Also, other noteworthy figures of history. This can be current, but 'legendary' adventurers. Lower ranked members help normals and in turn create the religious zeal among the masses that the SP truly is worth worshipping. Normals already view adventurers as demigods, so this wouldn't be too hard to implement.
 
#4
Quest: love action
I want the homework bracelet to include a quest that requires our succubus to have proper sex with someone she loves (aka Katrin!). They are acting like a couple since forever and I want Agni to realize it for real. Plus our big boobies oni-chan deserves some proper attention so she wont need to (day)dream about it anymore!
 
#5
Chapel: Mercy for the Betrayed
The idea of this chapel started with an adventurer named Julius, he was not the founder of the Chapel, but his contribution is nevertheless significant. Before he became famous, he was a simple bard, not strong, nor gifted with a talent for magic, but what he lacked in those he compensated with his charisma, as an outstanding musician he was always welcome in most establishments where a cheery song was needed, though his visits were never long, he travelled often in search of places where his talents were needed, for he was a kind person at heart. At one point though he was deceived and broken (can expand if needed), but through this experience gained the understanding of what it feels to be betrayed, since then he collected those who were the same, healing and helping them as much as he could, one the first few who he helped was Samuel Nazar, a giant orc with a passion for killing betrayers, the original founder of the chapel. The idea of this chapel is that of a very close brotherhood, you can come to them for help in your darkest times and they will accept you, although that commitment is for life. Members are trained in different roles healers, psychiatrist and other personnel to help those seeking, even those that do not join, though that comes with a cost. There’s also another function, since the founding, the chapel grew and expanded upon its foundation, to become the cleanest third-party guarantor of contracts and oaths, while also hunting oathbreakers with extreme zeal. The Chapel is simple and can be added to simply add a sense of security to all contracts and deals made in the future or a deterrent for deals made with adventurers of different strength. Or it could serve as a way to deal with stress or trauma for some adventurers. Plus, an added layer of adventurers peacekeepers is important in this kind of world.
 
 
Vote to help determine a winner, and as a reward I'll release the remaining chapters of MSS for this month when contest has officially ended (tomorrow!)

MSS Contest Entries
  • Number 1 ( Red Shard Quest of Lust) Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Number 2 ( Systema Research Chapel) Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Number 3 ( The Systema Pantheon ) Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Number 4 ( Love Action b/tween Agni and Katrin) Votes: 19 61.3%
  • Number 5 ( Chapel : Mercy For The Betrayed ) Votes: 2 6.5%
Total voters: 31 · This poll was closed on Jun 26, 2021 08:00 PM.
12