Chapter 7: Black System
3.5k 11 87
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-- Royal castle in the middle of the Royal capital Nor of the Vitos kingdom--

“………Um?”(Goddess of Love)

“Goddess-sama? Did something happen?”(King)

“Fufufu~♪, nothing much, it’s just that the trash we sent to the Bloody Hole has just died♪”(Goddess of Love)

“What? Hahahahahaha!! That useless commoner has finally died! That’s what he gets for standing in my way the king!”(Hayato)

“Serves him right! But I wish I was the one to end his life, Hahahaha!”(Dai)

“True!”(Yui&Yue)

“But Goddess-sama, how did you know he died?”(Dai)

“Remember the pink window that appears when you say ‘Status’? That’s a system called the Pink System and I’m the one who created it and through it, I know the location and condition of all humanity, it’s the power I made to save the humans after all~♪, and just now that trash’s signal disappeared which means he died♪”(Goddess of Love)

“I see, he was a filthy commoner till the end”(Hisa)

Their conversation went on like that, but……… a chill ran down the spines of the two girls who were listening to them silently.

“H-H-He is alive…. That guy is impossible to kill after all”( Aiko & Yume)

Those two knew him the most after all

--The Bloody Hole--

“What the hell happened?!....... for now let me check, Status”(Soma)

NAME: Kirishima Soma.

RACE: Human/God

TITLE: Bloody Kid, Knowledge Glutton, The Holder Of 【The Archives Of knowledge】, God of (Death, Judgment, and Knowledge.)

LEVEL: 100

HP: 10000/∞

MP: 0

ATK: 30000

DEF: 30000/∞

STR: 1000

VIT: 50000

INT: 15000000

AGI: 10000

MAGIC:

SKILLS: 【The Archives Of Knowledge】.

AUTHORITIES: Words Of Death, You Shall Not Die, Face Your Actions, The Golden Scale, Book Of Knowledge, Bless.

-Added stats to the users of the Black System: STR&VIT-

-(∞) means that you are unable to die as you are the God of Death-

-Authorities are your abilities as a God-

(I see so that’s what it means by a new system, but how did I end up becoming a God?..... it seems that this is the work of some other God who doesn’t like that Rotten Goddess)(Soma)

“Now let’s go test this new power”(Soma)

To test his new stats, Soma started running at full strength up the incline and he was in front of the safe room in less than a second, after that he ran back down the incline and stood in front of the place where the wall of flesh was.

In front of Soma was a smooth stone wall that was different from the rough and gritty red liquid covered walls that made up this cave, the smooth wall had four holes where the huge hearts were stationed.

Soma touched the smooth wall and it started to crumble under his touch, at first, he was surprised but then he noticed the ground was gouged out where he ran.

(So this is the power of the STR stat huh…)(Soma)

He looked towards the crumbled wall and noticed a space behind it, he walked inside the room and summoned 【The Archives Of Knowledge】.

{Light} Sends a ball of light to illuminate the surroundings.

What he saw shocked him.

(A mountain of mana crystals?.....)(Soma)

 
 
87