Chapter 105: Second Quarter (The End Of Two Fools)
1k 4 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Release me!! Release me you mongrels! Don’t you know who I am?! I’m the GREAT Greed Mono! Release me or be prepared to face death at my hands!!”(Greed)

 

“Unhand me, you filthy commoners!! The HEAVEN would never forgive you for these outrageous acts! Unhand me and offer your lives unless you want to increase your crimes!!”(Rowan Borin)

 

“Quite the thick skin both of you have…”(Raya)

 

“Well then, Soma start interrogating the fools from the Mono household as per David’s wish”(Leona)

 

After arresting both Greed and Rowan Borin along with all those that followed them including Rowan Borin’s students, Leona sent her soldiers to arrest all members of the Mono household along with those that worked for them. All those who were arrested were then taken to an open area near the open market and all of them were placed on a stage tied up and ready for interrogation. After that, Leona sent her soldiers to go and inform everyone present in Akud to come and witness all that was going to happen.

 

Once everything was ready, Leona asked Soma to start interrogating the Mono household. Soma walked towards Greed who was yelling at everyone there spouting nonsense like a madman and slapped him in the face breaking some of his teeth and stunning him in the process. What Soma did was enough to silence Greed and all those who were making a fuss, and seeing that they all had gone quiet Soma smiled at them and then started talking to them in a cold voice laced with bloodlust.

 

“After all that has happened only now have you started feeling that you are in danger? You must have been thinking something like “What are those cowardly commoners doing? What’s the point of this futile show? Don’t they know who am I? How dare they treat me like this?!”. Only now that harm was done to you did you start thinking “They dared to harm me?! How can that be possible?!”. Nobles like you really do have thick skins. You wholeheartedly believe that no one would dare to cause you any harm while on the other hand, you believe that you have the right to do whatever you want to do just because you bear the title ‘Noble’. But now you’ll see that what you believed in all this time is nothing but an illusion especially in front of me….. now let’s start with this {Greater Pain: Modified}!”(Soma)

 

“Y-Y-You W-What-!...”(Greed)

 

{Greater Pain} is a Dark Magic spell that controls the pain receptors of the target body causing them to go berserk causing unbearable pain to course throughout the target’s body. But for this occasion, I modified the spell’s effect to raise your pain sensitivity to be hundreds of times the normal levels, and right now a light flick would feel like a strike from a Warhammer to you”(Soma)

 

Soma applied the spell {Greater Pain} on all those from the Mono household and to prove its effectiveness he lightly slapped one of Greed’s guards and the guard started screaming with tears pouring out of his eyes. The most terrifying aspect this spell has is that it enables you to torture the targets of the spell without causing much damage to the targets.

 

“Now that all of you are under the effect of my spell, let’s start with you Head Attendant. Do you have anything to confess?”(Soma)

 

“…don’t underestimate me, brat! No matter what you do to me nothing will come out of this mouth of mine! Besides just now did you say Dark Magic? You think that we know nothing about you?! We are fully aware that you can use Illusion Magic and this display is nothing but an illusion you made to trick us! Now, you better release us or you’ll face the wrath of every noble in the capital! Hahahaha! This the end of the line for you!”(Head Attendant)

 

“Just now you confessed to me that you indeed know of the crimes of the Mono household and that you have taken part in committing them. And as for you not going to talk no matter what’s done to you, we will see about it… I’ll be taking your left arm”(Soma)

 

“GYYAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!”(Head Attendant)

 

Soma Unsheathed his sword and cut the Head Attendant’s arm off without hesitation, and the pain from having his arm cut off coupled with the effect of Soma’s spell caused the Head Attendant to scream so hard to the point of tearing up his throat and spitting blood. Soma didn’t stop at that, instead, he went after the other arm and then one of the legs. And before Soma was able to go after the other leg the Head Attendant finally was able to talk and started begging for his life. Once Soma stopped attacking him he started confessing everything that he has done under the orders of his masters and everything he has done out of his own accord.

 

Hearing the Head Attendant scream like that and seeing Soma cutting off his limbs without hesitation caused the people of Akud to start pitying the man and started seeing it as Soma going overboard, but all of those feelings disappeared without leaving any trace behind once the Head Attendant started confessing. And those feelings were replaced by seething rage. Murder, selling drugs as medicine to make the people addicted to them, kidnapping, sexual assault, and conspiring with the nobles of the capital to help the Love Church take control over the town amongst other things.

 

Once he was done with the Head Attendant, Soma moved to Greed’s father, mother, and then the guards. He went after them one by one healing those he was done with since it’s Leona’s job to punish them for their crimes. From time to time Soma would release some of the servants and ask them to go and stand beside the town guards which caused the people to become confused, but Leona explained to them that these people that Soma released were in fact innocent. As for those that Soma interrogated, at the start, no one of them confessed without the torture but after seeing Soma go through half of them, people confessing without the torture started appearing and the last one to receive the torture was none other than Greed.

 

After dealing with the Mono household and exposing all of their crimes, Soma went down the stage and Leona took his place on the stage, and she started giving them their punishments, and all of their punishments were carried on the spot along with the execution of Rowan Borin.

 

21