Chapter 6
688 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Morning.

A young boy suddenly rush behind Rei as he held a console in his hand.

"Rei! Lets play Beast Brawl!"

"Alright!"

This boy is one of Rei's classmate and friend, Akuto. He was just a regular otaku whom would rarely have friends but due to Rei making friendly with all his classmates, he became friendly instead of being isolated and was really grateful for Rei making this happen in his life.

He wasn't the type to share his interest with others due to being laughed at but Rei did not only make fun at his otaku interest, he was more interested in the things Akuto hobby was like. Akuto felt glad that he had met Rei and willing to be good friends with him.

"Even though your movements are bad but you really know how to fight against the beast."

"Well, maybe i just have good instincts..."

Rei's character in the game moved in a very weird pose due to not know how to control his character but he was good at dodging and even counterattacking the beast with some basic attacks. Akuto whom was free due to Rei aggravated the beast, used this opportunity to build up high damage attacks and finished off the monster. Rei having defeated the beast was happy that this game became a challenge for him.

"I still can't move properly..."

"Don't worry about that. At least we won right?"

Akuto patted Rei. Rei felt warm since he liked getting patted by people. He then focus his sight at the door as there was a tall girl whom was gazing at their direction. When she noticed Rei was looking at her and ran off. He tilted his head in confusion as Akuto called out to him.

"Rei! Wanna play again?"

"Ah, yeah."

******

The girl began to breathe properly as she finally relaxed. She was scared about Rei finding out yet since he didn't pry onto her, she was relieved for that.

After finally calming herself, she opened her notepad as she began to write on it.

"He's still dreamy as ever and have fun hanging out with his friend. Haah... How i wish that..."

"'Akuto would hang out with me.' Is that you wanna say next?"

What she didn't realised that Rei was behind her.

"W-why are you here and why do you-"

"Well, since i was just gonna head to the bathroom but then i saw you running over... I basically took a shortcut and jump off the window."

"Wait, isn't your class on... Nevermind."

Ignoring what she was about to say next since common sense doesn't work on Rei, she pressed on to the question on the latter one.

"Because i knew your gaze was fully on Akuto and had this longing look, i guess you want to be with him right?"

"W-w-w-w-wha..."

Having red on her face, she tried to rebuke that statement but Rei having a serious look on his face so she gave up and bow her head in embarrasment.

"Uuu... I like him..."

"Okay, how about i let you guys meet alone?"

"Eeeeehhhh?????!!!"

******

Behind the back of the school where there was rarely people around, there were two people who are currently alone. Followed by many guys gazing from afar at Akuto in jealousy.

"Tch. I always knew i hate that otaku but having a cute girl confessing to him... I just wanna kill him."

"Thanks for telling us this Rei, now we have to mur-silence this popular guy."

The boys are currently releasing their killer intent while Rei casually just gaze at them with anticipation.

'Good Luck.'

Going back to the two people, Akuto couldn't believe that a cute girl called out to him but after looking at her, he finally noticed that this girl was the same person whom she met last time.

"You were the girl from last time right?"

"Ah, Y-yes! My name's Kyumi"

It was the same girl whom they saved after being harassed by delinquents from last time. After Akuto stood up for her(and Rei beating up the delinquents), she felt indebted to them and wanted to thanked them properly. Little did Akuto know that Kyumi had develop feelings for him(though Rei knew about that).

"Um... Thank you for that time..."

"Well, i mostly did nothing anyways..."

Akuto look back as Rei gave a thumbs up and the guys made a slide thumb on their throats. Then the girl continued her words.

"I wanna say..."

'Is she gonna confess?'

Multiple hearts beat faster. The guy whom anticipated to have Akuto getting rejected, Rei getting excited and the two getting heated up...

"I like you and want to lock you up in my basement!"

"...................."

""""..................""""

"Yay! She confessed!"

Kyumi who finally let her feelings out and Rei who was relieved that the confession was a success, the only people confused are Akuto and the boys with Rei...

"Um.... Wha..."

"I like you so much but am too afraid that some girls would try to take you away from me...."

"But... I'm not..."

"So i decided that i should lock you up in some place where there's no one who will steal you away from me because i love you, love you, loveyouloveyouloveyouloveyou...."

Having the girl repeat the lines 'love you' like a psychopath, Akuto tried to ask for help but was gazed at by the boys who had lost their rage and replaced with clarity.

""""We support your love...""""

Hidden from those saintly looks was the people who are currently holding their laughter and was lucky that it didn't happen to them. Having betrayed by the guys, he gazed Rei for help but didn't realized he was put on a choker by Kyumi.

"Come now my love, our home awaits~"

"..... Guys! Rei! Please help me!"

******

"Youth really have interesting romance life..."

"Yeah, how i wish to bind my love like that as well..."

""........""

The usual four people continue to spy on the daily life of Rei as they felt jealous of the girl for finding her love while the guys pity on the boy being dragged away like rag while calling for help.

That day, Akuto escaped from the girl's grasp as he continues to run away from her...

9