Chapter 10
742 6 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Your saying that because Rei ended up transfering all his mana to Kyouno that he ended up becoming a child?"

"Uhh... Its not like that Big bro...."

After the incident at the now destroyed field where they faught, they are now at a hotel where usually the heroes stay at. It was a luxury hotel which gave out a commoner's view would look at with awe due to the seer expensive items, electronics and etc. that was displayed here and there.

A hotel this magnitude would cost a lot of money due to taking most of the floor and with the interior design giving a hole in some money but thanks to them becoming famous as being heroes, plus earning money earning from fighting high class bosses, this kind of luxury was not much for them.

"Because i usually store and rarely use mana that it tends to clogged in and could lead by reshaping my body."

"I see....So, the physical outlook is made by mana?"

"Yup."

"...Anyways, like the place?"

"Well..."

Rei isn't interested in worldly materials due to him raised in a kind enviroment but he was much more interested in simple stuff like sweets and books. Having known about that, the girls brought in some cake which was delivered by a maid. Rei enjoy eating them. Especially, the coffee cake which was something he like eating the most.

Arcfield gave some novels to let Rei read but Kyouno notice something was amiss, so he look at one of the books and threw them back at Arcfield with intensity. Sweat poured from his pale face as Arcfield almost plan to let Rei to become like him.

He decided to give Rei some of his manga that he planned to return since he finished reading them. He didn't expect Rei to like them since its just a generic hero story which wasn't popular anymore since people prefer to read a anti-hero or plain evil protagonist who only seeks indulgement and living in a lazy life.

Kyouno was telling Rei where to buy those kinds of things when Rei's phone began to ring and he answer the call.

[Rei? Where are you?]

"Ah, i'm at a friend's place. I plan to head home after a brief chat."

[I see... Well, because there's someone who would like to meet you...]

"?"

******

Rei went home with Drana and the gang as they were curious as to who was someone that wanted to meet with Rei. He didn't try to stop them since it was their decision and he wouldn't mind them because of drana whom he known for a long time since he was in other world.

As he opened the door to the apartment, they were greeted with a mature and a beautiful woman.

"Welcome back Rei."

"Ah, i'm back big Sis Angella."

They didn't expect that there was someone whom was with Rei but Angella was the first one to be surprised at the current Rei.

"Rei, did you get shrunk or something?"

"Ah, the thing is..."

He started to explain to her about the events that lay around as she was at first surprised, then shocked and then even more shock as she finally realized it....

"I'm so confused right now."

Angella couldn't figure it how as it seem impossible to believe. The other guys felt the same as they agreed with her while Rei and Drana both tilted their heads.

"Haah....I guess the blood still runs in the family..."

Hearing the unexpected voice, everyone turned around as they saw a beautiful black haired woman standing behind them. Giving a cold, expressionless look while mostly giving all that stares to a single person surrounding him.

"Its been a long time... Reyun..."

"Aunt Claire..."

Rei knowing who she was, felt relieved yet at the same time, having his legs tremble while Claire returned to stare at the people who had become even standing still.

She gave a sigh.

"Anyways, how about we head on to the living room and explain all this confusion you guys have. Its not like you guys have any say in this since i plan on asking you more about Rei..."

******

"I see...."

Angella began to serve them tea while also listening to their discussion as Claire began to listen to them talking about Rei.

She was Rei's Aunt and his mother's sister from Philippines as she had lost contact with her sister for the past 8 years. She had been in college at that time and was busy studying when she heard that her sister had died and tried to head to Japan to find out.

But because it was she had exams at that time and had many things to do and was delayed for a long time that it took her 2 years before she came to japan but found out that her sister's child was missing.

Overcome with grief, she continue to put that into her work. Then, after five years have passed, she was called by the government here to report about Rei being found and immediately came to here.

"I have no reason nor anyway to apologize as it seem that i'm unworthy to be forgive by you due to how neglective i was. But please, let me apologize...."

"Aunt Claire..."

She felt relieved when she saw her sister's child looking healthy but was struck with pain when she know that Rei's been living in a dangerous world for 5 years.

She wasn't cold-hearted. Because of how her family was, she became like this.

Who would believe that when their father who was just going to fish at sea, brought a dead alligator home, the mom who hides guns in every hidden locations on the house and the sister who at first brought 4 handsome guys home while acting like some dense character in a novel to marry some guy from Japan and ended up disappearing and leaving their child alone.

Heck, she wasn't even worried for her since after living with the way-out-of-common-sense-of-a-family, she just might popped out from out of nowhere and say 'Hi Claire! Me and hubby just went from another world and came back as Heroes. Thanks for looking out for our son while we are gone!'

*Breaks Cup*

"""........."""

Having scared them off when she broke the cup with her grip(except Rei and Drana), she had a shocked look on her face and cough.

"Anyways, Rei."

"Y-yes!"

"I plan on bringing you back to Philippines until either your parents ever return or you can become independent by yourself. And Miss Hubry."

"Yes!"

Having been called at by Rei's Aunt, she straighten herself like having to listen to her Relatives. Claire was surprised at her demeanor, she held up a bit of respect at the same time suspicion around her.

"I would like to thank you and you guys as well for taking care of my nephew's well-being until now. Also, can i ask you to bring this to the chief who was the first to take care of him?"

She gave Angella a bottle filled with pills as she understands how the chief had to deal with Rei comming to their home. Angella was confused but just nodded.

Then, claire look back at the rest as she focus her gaze at Drana.

"I don't mind you guys taking care of Rei but thats until he could take care of himself. I plan on bringing him back since my parents are worried about him."

"But he's..."

"And what if he's some kind of powerful hero or some kind of special being?"

Kiriku tried to protest but was met with Claire's glare that even she, who face against strong monsters, couldn't help but break into sweat.

"I have been holding my patience, tolerating my out of ordinary family who i believe was just some average joes. Even Reyun, who is still just a child, became some kind of powerful individual who can, i imagine, destroy the whole world if he wishes it to be."

She gaze at Rei who had a confused look on his face as she gave a sigh and turn back to them.

"So, Can you teach common sense to a person who, i can guess due to you being here, plan to let him fight in some dangerous place?"

Nailing through their heads, the three people who plan to bring Rei into a dangerous situation held their breaths as Claire had guess what their intentions are. She gave a sigh once more and she continue her words again.

"I plan to stay here until then and not let any of you bring him to trouble. After that, i would bring him home to let him see his grandparents. So Rei."

"Yes Aunt Claire?"

He, who was silent until now, gave claire a complex yet determined look.

"Its time to teach you Common sense!"

******

"Hubby..."

"Yeah?"

"Do you think that our son is fine?"

"Well, i think he's going to be fine."

"Why is that?"

"Because honey, he's our lovely Rei. I don't think hr's going to have trouble. Plus, there's your little sister Claire who i think would care for our child."

"Guess so."

Two couples where talking in plain field, who sat at a huge boulder while gazing at the countless monster corpses that were lying around. But even that, they are still surrounded by countless more as they didn't have any fear from them.

They just look like some average couple going on a picnic if ignoring the monsters around them. The wife snuggled closer to the husband as they stood up from their seats.

"Anyways, i think we should cuddle later after dealing with them."

"Guess so darling."

And so....

The story of a young boy who lacks any common sense, returns back to his homeworld after saving the other world as a hero. Now, begins as he tries to become an ordinary human boy that is guided by his Aunt who had dealt with with their out of common sense of a family...

[End]

6