44. Pastry-Wrapped Halloumi
217 4 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Remember the explicit rating...

 

On Sunday night, Oliver waits outside Robin’s shop like a dutiful boyfriend, waiting for Robin to finish for the night. His stomach churns with anticipation, and when Robin finally comes out, Oliver’s gratified to see that Robin has an overnight bag.

“Hey,” Oliver says, bumping their arms together. “How was your birthday party yesterday? Tell me about it.”

Oliver listens as Robin tells him a bit about the people who came. He tries not to feel jealous of Robin’s old school friends, especially since right now Oliver has Robin to himself. His anticipation spikes as they head inside, and Oliver locks the door behind him.

Today, Robin has cat socks.

“I’ll just leave this in your bedroom?” Robin says, lifting up his overnight bag.

Oliver preses a hand over Robin’s chest. “Your first gift involves the bedroom.”

Robin’s eyes darken, his eyes flickering down to Oliver’s lips. Oliver presses him against the wall and kisses him deeply, letting his hands roam over Robin’s body, tugging off Robin’s coat and pulling his shirt out of his trousers.

“Oliver, bedroom,” Robin says, his voice low and husky. “We’re not undressing right by the front door.”

Oliver pouts. “Don’t you have a single exhibitionist bone in your body?” he teases. When Robin gives him a dry look, Oliver pretends to be innocent. He wraps an arm around Robin’s waist and drags him to the bedroom. Robin’s overnight bag drops by the door.

“On the bed,” Oliver says.

“Alright.” Robin lies down, black hair setting on the pillow, his shirt in disarray. Oliver’s heart skips a beat. Robin’s eyelids lower, his lips curling up. “Come here, Oliver.”

Oliver crawls onto the bed, situating himself in the cradle of Robin’s legs and proceeds to kiss Robin. Oliver’s cock stiffens as Robin’s tongue slides over his and oh, the sneaky bastard, slipping his hands under Oliver’s shirt! Oliver retaliates by undoing Robin’s belt and opening his trousers. He grasps Robin’s hot cock, a sense of thrilling power when Robin moans into the kiss.

Oliver breaks the kiss as he focuses on pumping Robin’s cock. Heat wells in his belly as Robin’s cock hardens in his fist.

“Now, for your present,” Oliver says, drawing back onto his knees. With his other hand, he pulls out a condom packet, and with ease, slips it over Robin’s dick.

Robin’s eyes are wide. “Oliver?”

Oliver shifts back on the bed, lowering his head over Robin’s cock. “Is this okay?” he breathes, licking his lips for good measure.

Robin, wide-eyed, nods. A hesitant hand traces the curls off Oliver’s face.

“Good,” Oliver says, and puts Robin’s dick in his mouth and swallows.

“Oh, fuck,” Robin moans.

Oliver almost laughs at the sound of Robin swearing. He sucks, massaging Robin’s balls with his hand. “Tell me how good it feels,” he says, before descending again.

Robin’s body trembles. “It feels really, really good. Your mouth—it’s good. Really good—” Robin’s voice rises into a moan as Oliver swallows.

He sticks his free hand down his trousers, wanking and sucking in tandem.

“Oliver—Oliver—” Robin mumbles. “I’m about to—”

Oliver sucks even harder, and is rewarded with Robin’s gasping, “Fuck,” as he comes, pulsing inside the condom.

“Ollie, come here,” Robin says, tugging at Oliver’s shoulder.

Oliver crawls up Robin’s body, letting Robin wrap his firm warm hand around Oliver’s cock.

“Yes, yes, like that,” Oliver pants when Robin tugs just so. He comes with a low groan all over Robin’s clothes. “Fuck!” He collapses on Robin, now transferring that mess onto his clothes too.

Robin chuckles breathlessly, his mouth pressing against Oliver’s hair.

“Thanks for the present, Oliver,” Robin says.

Oliver hums into Robin’s neck, licking the delicate skin there. Robin laughs, nudging Oliver back.

“If you’re hungry, I have two desserts. There’s the cake I saved you, but I ended up making something else too.”

Oliver looks up at Robin’s face, tracing the lines and curves of Robin’s nose and lips and back up to his eyes. “...We should be adults and have dinner first.”

Robin rolls over on top of Oliver. “You’re dessert,” he says.

Oliver grins. “You’re so cheesy,” he says, touching Robin’s face.

“Well, you know I like milk products…”

Oliver laughs. “Come here.” He pulls Robin’s head down for a languid kiss.

They end up making out until Oliver’s stomach grumbles. Oliver flushes at Robin’s knowing look. They separate, and Robin grimaces when he sees their clothes.

“Do you want to have a shower now? I’ll put dinner in the oven,” Oliver says.

“Yeah, if that’s alright.”

“Of course. And you can use the gingerbread shower gel if you want,” he adds, winking.

“Hm, but I rather smell it on you,” Robin drawls.

Oliver has to bite back a grin. “Come on, come on,” he says inside, nudging Robin towards the bathroom.

All the sides have been made, and the oven preheated. Oliver slips the tray of filled filo pastry into the oven, and goes back to the bedroom to change out his clothes into pyjamas. The smell of crispy pastry soon fills the air.

When Robin re-emerges, his hair wet and scruffy as he scrubs it with a towel. Oliver is heating up the mash and throwing the salad together. Oliver’s fully aware of how Robin’s gaze drags down his body.

“I should have put on proper clothes, shouldn’t I?” Oliver says, seriously regretting his life choices.

“Huh? No, no. You look...fine. The teddy bears on your pyjamas are cute.” Robin clears his throat. “I’ll see the table. It looks like the oven timer’s about done.”

Oliver smiles. “Carry these over for me?” He motions to the two large bowls of potato mash and cucumber-tomato-olive salad.

“Sure.”

From the oven, Oliver removes the tray of halloumi wrapped in filo pastry and transfers them to a large plate.

“So,” Oliver says as he brings that and a large jar of mint-and-lemon infused water. “You said you liked milk products. These are basically cheese wrapped in pastry.”

Robin’s lips quirk up. “Looks fancy. A-plus, Mr. Campbell.”

Oliver brightens. “Yeah? Do I get a gold star?”

“All the gold stars,” Robin affirms.

Oliver waits for Robin to take a bite first before starting himself. Mmmm. Oliver mentally pats himself on the back. The halloumi has a bit of bite, and there’s extra mozzarella and parmesan that Oliver added for extra cheesiness.

“It’s delicious,” Robin says. “And look at this cheese pull. Very fancy.”

Oliver beams.

 

 

*At Robin's shop*
Oliver: But I wanted to *do it* over the counter...
Robin: ...
Robin: *pats Oliver's head*

Oliver: *cooks without burning anything*
Robin: Very good.
Oliver: *wags tail*

14