Chp 49 – Muddle-headed
1.4k 2 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 49 - Muddle-headed

 

"Quiet down, Gwen!" I hiss at the drunken beauty on my shoulder as I carry her through the hall of our apartment complex.

 

"No! You brought me to dinner so some ol' Fart could undress me with his fIlthy eyes for two hours. You should'a made his head go POP and fuck'd me right...there."

 

"No more alcohol for you, Missy." I can't believe she drank that whole bottle of wine when I wasn't looking.

 

"And that hoe, Tessa. She looked at you 'inda funny...she'd be prettier under you. But you're mine." Gwen squeezes my butt and I smack her hand away. 

 

If Gwen is like this, I don't dare imagine what Nia would have ended up like. 

 

I finally get inside our apartment despite Gwen's distractions and I'm greeted by Nia in a tank top and underwear. 

 

"Brother!" She attacks me with a deep kiss before the front door even closes. 

 

I attempt to fight off her roaming hands with my only free one. Once her hand snakes into my pants, I stop fighting her off and instead pull her panties aside, plunge my fingers into her drooling crevice, and give her a slight zap. She freezes, then she goes limp and I catch her under my free arm. She smells sweaty.

 

"It's shower time." 

 

"Anything you say, brother. Wait, we need the plugs" She buffs, pointing to two pink objects. I grab them instinctively.

 

I carry the girls into the master bathroom shower and start stripping the two, throwing the clothes out onto the tile before turning on the water. Hold on, I'm not thinking straight.

 

"Babe…" Gwen is bent over, but hands braced against the wall, while she blushes from either alcohol or arousal.

 

I grab her waist and enter her, slowly. 

 

"Ahhh!!! Fuck! You're going to break me."

 

"Not yet, I'm not." I put her leg on my shoulder, making her do the splits. My pace increases.

 

"Oh God, my womb…be gentle." My Gwen...she's so beautiful.

 

"I love you, Gwen." I pull her mouth in for a kiss.

 

"I love you too, but...Babe, you should…nnn" She orgasms, and her insides clench around me hard.

 

I continue, pumping in and out, feeling every fold and crevice of her flesh, almost sends me into heaven, if I could go there. But Gwen could be more satisfied, she could be happier. 

 

I start targeting her weak points and I introduce a little static to her nerves. She orgasms again and she doesn't stop, but I'm sure she could be more satisfied.

 

"I'm sorry for taking you to that creep, Gwen," I tell her.

 

"Babe!!!...be so...good." She sputters. Her legs and arms give out so I catch her and hold her waist and her chest against me. 

 

"Brother...will you use me like that too?" Oh yeah, Nia's here. I turn to her and see her standing with her legs shaking, her eyes dilated into black abysses, and a continuous stream of sex fluid streaming down her thighs.

 

"Yeah, just wait a minute, Nia. I'll get to you." I tell her.

 

"Thank you…" She starts fingering herself vigorously, and I return to Gwen.

 

"Sorry, Gwen. Where were we?"

 

"Ughhh!!!" She shivers, eyes unfocused, mouth drooling. I kiss her deeply.

 

"Sorry, Gwen, I can't keep going." I let out one last hard thrust and release a flood inside her womb, pushing out her stomach slightly.

 

"...warm." She mutters. I put her down and turn to the hungry look of Nia.

 

"Use me," Nia says. I pick her up and thrust into her, soliciting a violent orgasm.

 

She's so slick, I can hear her insides over the sounds of the shower.

 

"Harder." I push myself all the way into her.

 

"Harder! Use me like a slave!" She cries. Fine.

 

I take a towel and place her down, pushing her into a mating press.

 

"Breed me—"

 

I thrust into her, entering into her womb. I can barely pull out. But Nia needs me to go harder, so that's what I do. I thrust into her harder and harder, careful not to break her, I pick her up, twist her around with me still inside her, and put her head into a Full Nelson. 

 

One thrust is enough for her spasming cavern to turn into a vice. Two more thrusts and her cries for more turn into simple grunts. Three thrusts and her womb starts moving like I'm an utter to be milked. Four thrusts and my resolve weakens, I let loose a torrent inside her. 

 

I pull her head back to taste her, she tastes...musty. I think I have some more in me, and I'm sure if Nia could speak, she would want more. 

 

I place Nia's mouth into Gwen's vagina leaking with my semen and she starts lapping it up unconsciously. And I pump into her, I pump into both of them, filling them up, turning them into mush. I keep going until the hot water turns cold, only then do I run out.

 

Fuck.

 

"What have I done?" I...I don't know.

 

First…let's wash them. Wait, Nia said something about some plugs, what was that about? I look around the pile of clothes and find two round, well plugs. They seem like they would fit inside a vagina. The girls did want children, and I'm not really ready for that, but I'm not even an organic life form anymore, so breeding might just be off the list, but I'll indulge them.

 

I put the plugs inside my two girls and I get to bathing them. Brushing their skin, scrubbing their scalps, and getting Gwen's makeup off. 

 

I place their unconscious forms onto the bed in their favorite shirts and thongs, I think Nia replaced their other underwear while we were gone. I collapse in between the two and pull them tight.

 

Shame creeps into the forefront of my mind as I look at them. I think I wanted to break them.

 

Something's happening to me, and I don't like it.

 

=<÷>=

 

"Tyler, wake up." Gwen shakes me awake.

 

"Huh? What time is it?" I groan.

 

"Time for breakfast, I'm starving." 

 

"There should be some breakfast muffins on the table."

 

"I can't feel my legs, so that means you need to feed me."

 

"You sure about that?" I weakly pinch her butt for a reaction.

 

"I didn't feel that."

 

"Are you ok?"

 

"I just need some rest but at least Nia seems fine. She's having very...colorful dreams. Let's not do it so hard next time."

 

"I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me." I hug her.

 

"It's fine, now go get me my breakfast." She shoves me off.

 

I get out of bed, put on some clothes, and enter the kitchen. I pull out the ingredients for an olive salad and dice everything together. Then I fry some eggs and toast some bread in the leftover oils. Voilà, olive salad, and egg sandwiches. I put two on a plate for Gwen, put the rest in the fridge for later, and bring Gwen her food along with a glass of pomegranate juice.

 

"Breakfast is served." I place the food on the bedside table and kiss  Gwen on the forehead.

 

"Thanks. Can you grab my phone and the TV remote too?"

 

"Sure."

 

"Excellent." She turns on the TV.

 

"Hey Gwen, about those plugs…"

 

"Oh yeah, thanks for putting those in. Me and Nia bought them yesterday."

 

"You remember what I told you about me not being organic anymore? We may not be able to have children."

 

"We can still try, besides, we can always adopt."

 

"Whatever you say, Gazelle. But no more drinking."

 

"Okay, okay. I'm sure you have something to do, just be back later, I'll be here."

 

"You can't keep missing school."

 

"Well, I'm not going anywhere unless it's by wheelchair."

 

"There are extras in the fridge, you can call me back over or invite friends whenever you want." I nibble her ear and move Nia's head onto Gwen's thighs. 

 

With one last look at the beautiful bundles under the sheets, I head out the door. It's time to get back to work. I have a massive amount of liabilities I need to address, after all.

 

=<=>=

 

51