Chapter 3
1.5k 5 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I finally awoke myself after sleeping for a long time as i noticed that it was nighttime. I had been asleep for so long that i didn't expect that i might had slept for at least a day. Though, i couldn't tell due to how long have i been asleep and since there were no monsters either biting my legs, i think it safe to say that its at least a day had passed since i fell unconscious.

Stretching myself to unwind the cracking noises of my bones after sleeping for a bit too long, i suddenly felt like my body's a bit lighter than before and i could tell that my strength had at least developed to compare to my old life's body. But i also feel like its a bit stronger than that but i shouldn't try it for now until i know how my current situation is.

I slowly began making my way out of the cave as my stomach began rumbling as i get a fruit from my bag and began eating it. It might not be delicious or at least fufilling but at least it lessens my hunger as i began to look for another source of food.

My bag is currently running low from escaping from my place as i might need to test out my strength with animals and see how much i had improve upon breaking through to another stage. It also a good chance to find something to eat as well.

I am currently in the peak body refinement stage as i am one step closer to spirit condensation stage, though i accidentally stumble upon a person lying down on a floor after leaving my cave a few meters away frok where i was. 

It seems that he is currently unconscious as of now and he is currently bleeding all over from an injury from his front area, right on the chest as a large mark of a slash mark could be seen through and where the blood began pouring out from his body.

While i am currently a kind man and would like to help him, i am currently hungry and it wasn't worth saving someone on an empty stomach.

And so, as i had to leave him behind to look for food, an insane idea began to popped out of my mind.

'How about we eat the person? At least we gave him the least painful way to go and this world is a chaotic place, no one would even wonder this person find him missing and we could taste ourselves a first human meat. Wanna know how they taste right?'

While it was such a crazy idea and i am not into canabalism, i was slowly begun hesitating to deny it as i felt like my hunger rose even higher when i just ate some leftover fruits from before.

It seems that while breaking through to a new stage, my body began requiring more food to supplement the increase strength i currently had as i began to crave to eat something.

Then, after contemplating for a bit few times, my hunger had won me a bit as i scouted the area a few more times before i started to drool at the prospect of my insane idea winning me over to the dark side.

I know that its the strong to rule the world but am i really gonna do canabalism to relieve my hunger? 

Maybe if it was me for my lack of trusting people after being subjected to my old life's isolation or the former life's pitiful life of being used like a sex toy, or the other fact that the truck might had hit my head too strongly that i started to get this crazy idea, i was slowly begining to tie up the person with the vines i looked through the forest and started cooking the fire.

While starting the fire, it seems the person had awoken as he saw that he was being tied up and began escape. But due to his injuries, he was too weakly to break the vines. I also made sure to tie up his mouth so he wouldn't shout.

I turned to the rustling sounds of the person waking up as i happily smile to him like i was a saint as it seems my charm had affectively worked like i rolled a D20 dice roll as he was charmed and quiet down.

He also didn't notice that i was slowly getting a huge rock from the side to smash his head in as when he finally saw me started drooling at him, he was scared yet relieve at something as he finally saw the rock i was raising and his thought finally kicked in.

'Oh f*ck, he's gonna eat me....' which was his first thought when he saw me drooling and thought it was okay for me to do him. But when he finally saw me rasing a rock, his thought began to kicked in to high gear as finally knew what my thought process were as he screamed 'OH F*CK! HE'S LITERALLY GONNA EAT ME!!'

He tried getting away as i miss hitting his head as i grumbled at my food fighting back as i raised the rock again to which he pleaded to let him go.

He quickly tried to do something, anything to get him out of this situation as the space bag he had glows and a fruit appeared to which i stopped.

His peace offering had appease me as i decided to let him go..... After looting more of his food.... 

29