Chapter 10
1.1k 4 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

White Lotus Sect.

A small sect to which i joined out of curiousity and the fact that the people here are kinda nice for not asking much on my identity.

I had already buried my relations to my family as the only relative i have in this world is me, myself and i.

Wow, that sounds kinda depressing....

A- anyways, this sect is kinda peaceful and neutral to any big-like sect as everyone around here are kinda weak but doesn't really have any trouble and this place is kinda chill. Which i can cultivate normally and find friends which aren't rocks or plants i found around the forest.

Hey, hey! Dwayne. We talk about the divorce on Mrs. Pebbles. She really into Mr. Stone. I can't help you with that...

"Um... Is the new guy fine...?"

"I don't know man, he's kinda been staring at those rocks the entire time."

"Maybe because he's an Earth Attribute that he cultivates like that.. I shouldn't ask him much since he is kinda stronger than First Brother."

Every recuit that had joined in the sect was slowly bonding with each other as i am still gonna be stuck with being forever alone even in the other world... *Sniff*

Then, after waiting for long, our Sect master begins to inspect the new recruits as he was kinda surprised at my level.

"Hmn...Golden Core Stage.... Thats quite a surprise joining in my sect and.... Oho...? Quite an interesting young man."

He gladly seemed happy about me having a good cultivation stage as he probably had seen my magic aptitude and found me interesting, he also seen some of the disciples as he also noticed that they were pretty good even when some of them are Body refinement stage. Their ages were kinda younger than me but they do have good foundations as he began training us and learning more of the sect.

Honestly, the reason why i joined in this sect is probably the lack of women here and i barely seen any girls which might had been taken from the big sects already. So, i decided to join this small sect in hopes to not be a chick magnet and find a way to control my charm to a normal level.

I can't cause too much trouble after joining so i'll be pretty chill and focus myself on getting stronger.

And so, i had been training with the other recuits as they slowly began bonding yet i still couldn't make any friends even with my seniors as i was truly isolated from this sect. Like, i was some kind of cursed object, never to be touch or seen as everyone had avoided me after all this time.

I literally wanted to cry right now but i just focus my time training until the sect master had wanted us to spar with each other.

Inwas currently facing a large young man who had a stoned-face expression as he watches me as the match had begun.

"Water Lotus Strike!"

A water energy began forming upon his palm as he charges straight at me as i didn't use any technique and dodge his attack. I also attack him with my other palm in his stomach area as he flew hard and landed outside the ring.

Everyone began to clap as my opponent was confused as i raise my hand towards him as a sign of a good match.

"Thanks for the good match."

I finally put a good impression of myself as i practice hard on communicating with people. The primary goal of being in the guild is to abandon my loner life and live like a normal person would. If i continue to keep myself distant to people, Canabalism might not be my new place of hobby as i am really tempted to head into the other and much darker path.

So, i put on the best smile i could to show my friendship with others as he felt speechless as to the other cultivators who watches us. The sect master was greatly interested in me as i bowed to them and return to the recuits who were sitting there and waiting for their turn.

While i did put on a good show, i don't know if my plan on making friends work but i hope they be friends with someone with a loner like me.

Everyone had been showing themselves to the sect master as he finally been giving us task around the sect. It was to show good faith towards the sect as he told us we can sometimes see the innner sect disciples and learn from them.

For the sake of making friends, even if they are arrogant young masters, i want to be friends with people.

And so, we begin doing some normal jobs our sect master. Such as making food for the entire sect, cleaning the place and even tending to the sect's garden as everyone was feeling tired of being worked except for me who had been training in the forest for a long time.

Even it they have strong bodies due to their cultivation, they couldn't handle the stress of working and some of them had come from rich families so they rarely do medial task of cleaning the place up.

After a long time of doing tasks and helping out my other recuits, i finally made a good impression of them made some friends with them. 

35