Chapter 11
1.1k 4 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This is just a story of me winning the 5 people who had been recruited into the sect. All of us having been called brothers even though all of us aren't related to blood. Yet, the sect master wanted us to bond together as a sign of unity within the sect.

Currently, all four of them had bonded over except for me who was just alone within the group. While it is my fault for not being able to get close to them, my innate fear of socializing had unable me to get close to them as i could only be afar from them as to not find it awkward.

Then, i spotted one of the recruits leaving as i noticed it was the same person whom i spared with last time.

We usually call him Third Bro as he is the 3rd person who had been recruited into the sect as i noticed him leaving and heading into a town.

So, whenever i head to town, i usually wore a cloak or a mask to cover my face as to not arouse any of the women's gaze at me as i silently followed Third Bro into a certain place.

It was an Inn for travelers to settle and sleep from their weary travels as i notice him stopping and quickly hiding in a corner as a girl walks out the door and happily greets the customers away.

"Have a safe trip!"

Her hair being light orange, the features of freckles and light make-up could be seen as while she wasn't pretty, she is still attractive enough that customers doesn't hate her energetic outlook.

Third brother was just staring at her with longing as i finally solved the puzzle and a new idea had formed within my mind.

I slowly make my way towards the girl as Third Bro notices me as i began to charm my way into the girl's heart and start up my plan.

"Excuse me Miss, i am currently having trouble making my way towards the market. Could you help me guide me to my destination?"

"Ah... Um...."

I decided to put on an act to which i began using my former owner's skills to the fullest as my voice does wonders and begins to weave my way into the girl's heart. Third bro who saw this was shock and started glaring at me yet, he couldn't do anything as i orchestrated my puppetry.

I slowly weave into the girl's heart with my mesmerizing voice as she was slowly charmed and as i began guiding her to make her like me enough. Finally, after rapturing her heart, i finally took off my mask as both had finally taken a look at me and Third Bro knows about me and wanted to kill me.

While i aggro the Third Bro's Fury, i continue charming the girl and finally...

"Lately, there's something that i have trouble expressing myself whenever i'm with you...."

"Yes....?"

"This heart of mine kept having trouble whenever i try to express my feelings." 

"Yes, yes?" 

"Well...." 

I slowly took a deep breathe to calm myself as this might be something painful to watch. Yet, i mustered enough courage for me to act my role as i smile to her. 

"To be honest.....

......

....

...

.. 

I find you to be quite ugly to look at. Could you please put on more make-up or at least get out of my face?" 

"...... Eh?" 

I began to hurl insults to the poor girl as her heart began shattering into tiny pieces as i stop pretending to be nice and act evil. What i enjoy the most was to toy with people's feelings as my sadistic side began to manifest and had been growing inside due to my former life's experiences. 

He had suffered a sad life with women that his love became more and more twisted as he was imagining ways to torture women physically and mentally.

With my knowledge of my past life, combine with my former owner's ever growing sadism, i slowly began breaking this poor girl's heart as i continuously toyed with her and it was quite effective, especially with my max out charm.

"S-stop...." 

"Well, you might had thought that i had a thing with the way i approached you but maybe you just getting your hopes up. Oh, were you actually hurt by me saying that you aren't pretty?" 

"Please S-stop...." 

"Stopping at what? Laying the facts that you were thinking about i complimented you? Or maybe that you might have a chance on dating someone like me?" 

I continue to hurl insults to which she slowly began to mentally break down from the pressure as everyone began to see me as a disgusting guy. Especially. 

"WHO THE F*CK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" 

A man with a furious look charges at me as i acted like i was completely unaware of him and let myself get hit as he sent me towards a wall and causing a crater. Third Bro quickly came towards the girl to calm her down and when he glares at me, i was gone from there.

'Hmn... I think my job here is done....' 

While i don't know the results, i just hope that Third Bro wouldn't waste this chance i gave him as i head to the market and returned to the Sect later on with Third Bro being happy. 

33