Chapter 14
931 6 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We are currently standing in the arena as i am currently facing off against one of the Inner Sect Disciples.

"I hope you take care of me Senior."

"Likewise my fellow disciple."

It seems that the stunt i did last time had arouse my senior's attention as the person i'm currently fighting is Senior Feurn. He was curious as to how strong i am as he decides to challenge me as i was working on fixing one of the roofs with Third Bro.

The other Inner Sect Disciples had also joined in spectation as the girl's views were always on me.

'Keep Calm Leonel...'

My heart began to beat rapidly as my former owner's body began to negatively affect me as the girl's carnivorous sights had made me scared. It was heavily affected me that Senior had saw me but he thought i was afraid of him. I just smiled at his worries as to assure him and decided to fight.

Since it was just a simple spar, i didn't bring out any magic tools to show my advantage as i wanted to do the best i can.

Wind pressure began to surround him as he launched wind blades on multiples sides to narrow my escape and launched a quick blade in front as his strongest attack.

Since there was no escape, i decided to take on a few blows and dodge the attack but was hit with the incoming wind blades. I used my earth to cover my entire body but it was only enough to absorbed a few blows and was hit by the initial attacks and sent me away.

Yet, i manage to steady myself as there were many cuts here and there.

He was quite surprised that i survive that as he really was interested in my potential and formed a cross with both of his arms as a wind hurricane began to surround me.

"Hah!"

He closes both hands as the hurricane quickly began surrounding me but i manage to get away from the attack by digging a hole below the ground and returned after his attack ended.

"Wow, thats quite a surprised tactic you did there. But i feel like your skills aren't limited to just that."

He said as he stops and tells me that he wanted to see how powerful my attacks were.

And so, i began covering both hands with wind as he was surprised and i launched towards him by flying and using fire to boost my speed as everyone was shocked.

" T-T-T-three attributed magic?!"

"T-thats impossible!"

"He's also a Golden Core as well!"

Surprising even my opponent, i quickly launched Fireballs by condensing them with wind and aimed it directly in front of him. He could barely dodge my attacks as he decided to use a wind shield to block it just at the right time and manage to soften the attack but still causes damage to him.

Just due to a surprise attack that i basically cause a damage but i feel like after that attack, i wouldn't be able to do any more damage and ended up admitting my defeat.

No matter what, i can't beat him unless i fight unfairly.

"I think thats actually quite impressive Fellow Disciple! You actually manage to hurt me even when i activated my shield. So don't feel bad about losing."

While i felt bad about having to admit defeat, i couldn't tell them i lost focus when women were staring at me and ended up unfocus on the battle.

This might lead to think ways of improving myself as i should ask Fourth Bro to help me with this.

Senior was quite impressed that i was able to hold my ground and even stand against his attack. The scale of different levels is already above so when he saw my attack, he was just impress. And so was the other fellow Inner Sect Members.

The girls gazes on me were quite bad as i quickly bow to Senior and returned to my Fellow Brothers as we all returned to continue our task.

Even when i didn't show the rest of my skills to my seniors, i was still proud to do damage even with the difference of Stages. Plus, with that fight, i was almost able to break through to the peak stage of Golden Core and one step closer to Soul Fusion Stage.

Yet, one night...

"Hello Fellow Disciple. I would like to speak to you in private."

While me and Second Brother were modifying one of the magic tools, i was called out to the Inner Sect Disciples again but this time, it was a Female Senior.

I quickly called out to Fourth Bro and told him that she was looking for him but she shook her head and was calling for me.

I then called out Third Bro but she insisted that it was me and I called out to Second Bro-

"Will you just come with me?!"

I was then dragged by her outside. 

29