Chapter 15
957 3 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To be alone with a girl is a testament to how dangerous the situation is...

For me...

"Listen, I shall ask if you-"

"No."

The moment she opened her mouth, i firmly refuse.

There was no way a girl would ever call out to a guy, in the middle of the night, all alone together in some place where the scenery is quite nice and the lovey-dovey feeling sprouting everywhere. Its basically a confession. No doubt about it.

To which her face that is found of confusion and a surprise as her mind didn't expect the outcome but i did.

I am a guy who reads novels, mangas or any other form of modern entertainment i could fine as making different kinds of scenarios would happen but one thing is for sure....

If its a lucky guy and i'm basically an MC of a novel right now, it would definetly be a confession.

I had my former owner's memories in me and all the girls who had saw me, either turned to liking me or wanted to make out with me. And not below after that.

This girl whose suspicious of being a person with motives, i slowly deny any effort on making relations with any female until i cure my gynophobia. Or in any case, until i can hold hands with one.

Even when the girl in front of me is a beautiful girl whose appearance almost my preferences in my last life, i take my chances of being misunderstood being gay over the impending horror of turning her into my next meal.

...... Maybe i should look for some council after thinking more of my mess up thoughts...

A-anyways, i began to grow distant to her as she began to cling to me and my reactive senses goes haywire due to my trauma.

"H-hurp...."

Images of girls attacking me, undressing and begin consuming me slowly racing through in my brain as all the info of detailed sex scenes slowly pass into my head and my innate body reaction began.

"....... Nooo........ P-pleas.......see.......st...stop......"

No matter how i acted like myself, my trauma was so heavy that a slight force upon a girl, i became weak-minded and fear drifted into my brain as i began bawling like a child whose being sent to a punish room.

Tears began rolling on my eyes, body shakes uncontrollably like it doesn't belong to me anymore and the sense of alchohol drifted into my mouth like it sense that had long been ingrained into my mind.

Then.....

A sceam of pain and agony could be heard all over the sect as the first to arrive were my brothers and saw me being hold by a girl as i began screaming and bawling like a child.

It was an uncontrollable and innate instinct ingrained into my body as this didn't happened when she dragged me alone at that time since my brothers were still there but her clinging and dangerous eyes had sense the long and deep recession of my former owner's memories had cause this.

She was slightly confused as to see me immediately breaking down like a mentally disordered child as she had let go of me and i bolted out in the nearest dark corner and hid away.

Shivering like a girl who was just raped, i was still in a child-like state that even when my brothers began to comfort me, i was still mentally unstable at the moment when the Sect Leader arrive to see this scene.

My brothers and the girl explained as the leader gave a gaze to me and slowly approached me.

He began to use a skill in which i didn't know as some aura began to invade into my body and scanned me.

"Urp...."

At first he was surprised, then shocked, terrified, even more shocked and a grim look before relaxing as he turns to the disciples.

"Students, i shall take him to my quarters to recuperate and ask for more info. You can all head back to your place and as for you Tresella....."

"........."

"Please don't force your juniors. He seems to be suffering some kind of mental trauma as i shall discuss this privately with him."

He said as he took me and slowly heads back into his place as he continues to gazed at my broken self before casting a strange magic i don't know, all around my body.

"This person has quite an experience yet even with two spirits that had fused and their memories..."

He began to study me hard after looking as to know that he had seen my mind and read more about me. Seeing what my memory had been a surprise to him since he began to saw wonders and curiosity as he never imagine a world without any use for mana.

I had been living in an age where magic and other supernatural doesn't exist on the world as we continue to grow and develop new things and progress in every era.

From stones to metal, from wood to steal, from human made to even machine.

He was slowly been informed by me who had been explaining to him as i began to mentally recover and know that the Sect Master is a good person. Though, my trust is only to an acquaintance even when he owns this place.

Not gonna trust any people even when the leader had probed into my mind.

I can guess by his look that he didn't read more about my memories as i feel more safe, knowing that my trump cards are still hidden from others.

He began to ask if i was fine, knowing of my Gynophobia as i thanked him for caring for me, knowing my secrets.

"As long as you do not pose harm to our sect, you are always welcome and stay with us. I also wish to see the potential in you that i'm willing to put my trust into you in the future, my disciple."

And so, for the first time since i reincarnated into this world, i had finally put a trust to someone....

Only until i he betrays me.

30