Side Story 1: Awakening of the hero
5.7k 14 128
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Greetings, you guys wanted it so I decided to supply it.

I also see that our little green girl happened to be the favourite of the brothel girls (though I did minus Emily and Eel who are both part of the brothel now). Have to say, I love her as well even if I did vote for Lyada - it was difficult to decide between the two for me. Surprised Kee and Lisa didn’t get more though (expected the lack of love for the aunts though since they get aggressive with smug Eel).

Anyway, I’ll get this side-chapter out and at least one more. No promises that I’ll be able to get a second out though. Anyway, enjoy!

The sky was dark as the little nymph tilted her head up to look towards the starry sky.

She liked it here, the people were nice and there were rules in place - putting people like her, a {Courtesan}, as the priority for safety.

This was rare, she had already experienced this truth. If it wasn’t true she wouldn’t have been sealed, dragged out kicking & screaming from her home and corrupted. What shocked her the most though was it was hardly better for people of the {Core Races}.

She’d seen many pass away… Even some she grew to love as more than friends…

But this place was different. They were nice to her, cared for her and only required her to pleasure a few people.

Though she was reminded that - although she had fun having things inserted inside her, penis’ especially - the big ones left her sore. Rubbing her little tushy that would be a bit red with semem leaking out from her parted cheeks. Ah, it was so good in the moment but always left her feeling empty afterwards.

She did wish that more people wished her to do the inserting but women visiting this kind of place was frowned upon. And, the young women and men who enjoyed it mostly went to Lyada who loved to show off that she could have one unlike her...

She even made a killing on regeneration potion since the young ones would need them to not be ‘discovered’ apparently… At least she got some of the older ones - they’re nice.

Moving on from her job, they even let her keep her own little forest! She believed they referred to it as a ‘garden’ but she didn’t care. She missed this feeling of caring for a vast area of life, reminding her of even simpler times.

Though not much had grown yet she had saved up her money over these last 5 years to resurface the entire area in high-quality dirt. She’d even recently finished terraforming. Thinking about how impressed the others were of her progress already made her silently hum to herself, bobbing her head left and right as she crouched down to tend to the dirt while licking the semen from her hands.

As she got into her squat though, a sudden flash of light in the sky caught her eye.

Turning to it, she couldn’t help but tilt her head. She’d heard there was a ‘Hero’ according to the {Core Race}s, she’d even heard it from the man himself since he had requested her because of her ‘rare {Race}’ (like many) while he visited the shitty lord of this place. The ‘Hero’ didn’t seem pleased with her lack of fat but certainly seemed to change his mind after she instead gave him her vegan sausage. The shitty lord though seemed to enjoy her enough to visit her quite a bit. She didn’t like him as a person though.

That man had harmed her most precious person even if unknown to him. Though she couldn’t say she hated him as it wasn’t her place to. Or at least she tried to.

She did wish she at least got to hold the daughter though, she looked.

Looking towards the stone monument, that most warm woman’s resting place, being basically a marble shed with stairs going lower. The half-elf that loved her had built it but couldn’t find it in herself to visit so the little nymph made sure it was full of beautiful flowers so Elizabeth would never get lonely.

And then she felt something elf, a wave of intimidation she only felt by chance. It felt like a dragon. No, actually, it was two dragons.

It seemed that the daughter would be visiting soon.

A smile bloomed on the emotionless Nymphs face.

***

At first {Count} Kalakunana Shanta would be excited to see and hear about the apparent emergence of a {Hero} in his own city. {Hero}s were a threat as their thinking was quite often irrational to a {Dragon} and Noble like himself. But on the other side, if one could get a {Hero} on their side…

The thought of bringing a {Hero} to trample on both the {High-Elf} royalty & {Cow-People} of {Evergreen Kingdom} and mountain tribes of the {Moolesh Mountain Range} brought great delight to the noble.

Although the {Earl}’s son was supposed to be a {Hero} with his golden eyes - the training of him wasn’t going well. He was very strong with a sword and shield in competition but would rarely fight people, couldn’t even see him in war.

Not to mention he was too busy paying people like that Nymph to fuck him up the ass to better himself - when Shanta found himself invited to some fun with the {Courtesan}s of the highest class brothel in the city… He did not expect to have his eyes soiled by that sight.

Thinking about it caused the dragon to gnash his teeth causing his {Dwarf} right hand - Eric - to let out a sigh.

He was used to the young {Dragon} by now. A very competent man that one, one the {Dragon} trusted with a lot - the pair were more like best friends than subordinate and master. A relationship he didn’t mind since he had few friends.

It didn’t take Eric long to round up some of his guards and send Shanta away to his destination.

What Shanta saw surprised him, the city guards rounded up the people to the sides of the streets while he met with the master of the {Adventurers Guild} in his city - a brute of a man in appearance alone. Shanta found him as soft as his stomach. Beside him though was his vice, a woman by the name of ‘Agnus’. {Wood-Elf} but a free one, she seemed capable enough though she looked tired as anyone would at this time. Shanta decided not to complain about her inclusion even though his dislike was obvious.

“Oh, if it isn’t Lord Shanta! Planning to find the {Hero} for your own nefarious purposes?” <Guild Master>

He chortled out.

“This boy seems like a lively one already…” <Shanta>

Ignoring the not so subtle undertones the pig had added while turning to the scene in the alleyway.

It was a bloody mess. That certainly woke up the sleepy elf.

Looked like a wild animal had it’s way with the two men. Each ended in a single stroke of the beasts claws. Seeing the efficiency of the kills - even if it ended up being quite a bloody ordeal with quite broad strokes - the {Dragon} could only nod.

“Seems like a {Beast-Person} person perhaps, they have quite the instinct if they can do this at 7.” <Shanta>

“Best hope they’re not from the slums of brothels or that instinct may turn towards you.” <Aggy>

That one would get a glare from the {Dragon} who refused to be judged by this woman but would sigh out as his loyal {Knights} had cleared him a path. From the corner he could clearly spot some beady little eyes.

<An {Abandoned Illegitimate Bastard} of my own blood perhaps? I should be careful with how I do this - the boy could either become my best pawn or most dangerous adversary…>

He didn’t take his own thought seriously as he walked up to the ‘boy’.

The boy in turn came out to greet him it seemed, at least the child knew not to keep a lord waiting, bringing a smirk to his face. However, he spoke to the purple haired half-{Dragon}, he found himself disappointed.

It was a god damn hoax, the ‘boy’ ended up being a girl. There has never been a female {Hero} and there has also never been two {Hero}s if you don’t count the {True Hero} Photon who happens to be one of the {Three Pillars} along with the Infinite Mother, {The Pillar of the Scholar} and Jeeves {the Pillar of the Rogue}. Not exactly people a country or continent wants to pick a fight with.

He probably should’ve known.

Though, since she probably had his own blood it was probably better to decide where she was sold himself. Last thing he needed was the Adventurers Party turned High-Class Guild turned Brothel; ‘Elizabeth’s Paradise’; another powerful girl.

Soon arriving back to the {Orc} and {Wood-Elf} - two enemy races should they meet outside the city - only to see the {Wood-Elf} in a cold sweat speaking to the Guild Master. He was about to ask when something along the lines of an explosion of force rocketed out with a roar.

“WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO TO YOU PEOPLE!” <Eel>

The little brat had floored all his guards with a shout! Was that wind? No, it seemed like light magic as there was a glow that followed behind it? Either way, that was powerful and also meant that the child couldn’t be his.

A grin formed on his face.

“Capture her alive! I want her in front of my desk by dawn!” <Shanta>

And so, he and his knights returned where he would have many things to discuss with Eric. However, when he arrived in his office Eric would have a frown on his face.

“What’s the matter man? Spit it out, no need for fronts.” <Shanta>

“The elves of {Evergreen} are getting increasingly active on the border - they are making more and more demands for the return of their princess and her retainers…” <Eric>

“So? Just more slaves for us to capture in some simple hit and runs. They are troublesome in that forest of theirs but on our territory they hardly matter - just move some men from the mountains. If the bitch was still alive I’d send her on a stretcher after getting her stuffed on fertility meds and seed to see if they or she would want her to stay in their hovel of theirs.” <Shanta>

That would certainly get a grin and chuckle from the {Dwarf}. That would certainly foul Elven morale.

“Speaking of how the farm was going?” <Shanta>

“Eh, afraid not to be good. After we managed to get some good mileage out of that one {Cow-Person}, she offed herself and the Bastard got picked up by Elizabeth’s Paradise. Ever since she was caught they have been more on guard and the tribes seem to all be retreating further into their territory so we simply haven’t had a chance to get more.” <Eric>

See, this territory in {Orrid Empire} was particularly wealthy for two reasons. Slaves and strength. Strength was simple enough, they had a {Dragon} as a {Count} as well as a {Hero} as a possible heir to the {Earl} - the {Earl} only lower than the {Ruler}s descendents and a {Marquiss}.

But, other than that they bordered {Evergreen Forest}. Home of many of the elven people, known for their beauty as much as they are their pointy ears. There are many elves so many options in body type while even the boys had a feminine charm that caught some people's eyes. Then there was the {Moonlesh Mountain Range}.

Boarding the mountains of the {Cow-People} - a high-race of {Beast-People} of a less monstrous appearance than the {Orc} people. Their women were loaded for their voluptuous figures and the men for their strength.

Not to mention their Milk had special mana recovery properties.

The plan was to make use of that to create another source of profit and maybe even give them the edge over the elves of the forest - but as Eric said it apparently wasn’t going too well.

“I suppose we’ll just have to wait and see. Oh and that {Hero}? Some light {Dragon} seems to have had a child with a {Wood-Elf} so maybe in the future I could use her to conceive a almost pure-breed {Dragon}... That will need to wait though. For now get some rest and come back at dawn.” <Shanta>

“As you request my lord” <Eric>

So with a tired sigh from the {Dragon} they decided to rest and wait for the dawn of a new day and hopefully a change for their stalemate.

***

“No fucking way…” <Aggy>

What the {Wood-Elf} saw that got such a reaction was a small girl, 3’11, who walked out to meet the city's lord.

“Whats wrong? Know ‘im” <Guild Master>

“Not exactly, it’s also a she, though I may have made a large mistake… She came to the guild earlier but I turned her down quite harshly…” <Aggy>

The {Orc} would just tilt his head in confusion.

“*Sigh* If it’s our fault that a {Hero} doesn’t join the guild it’ll be our necks on the lines - hell if something happens to her the country may be erased by the Church of the Holy Mother let alone the elves of {Evergreen}.” <Aggy>

“... Your fault not our…” <Guild Master>

With a glare from the elf the entire crowd would suddenly be pushed back while the guards were thrown back, the girl roaring.

The two guild people would look at one another then at the girl who was hobbling away in a bloodied mess, coughing up her own lungs (literally) with a middle finger raised to the crowd watching.

It was decided there would be no rest tonight as they had a big mistake to smooth over...

Virgin or experienced?
  • I want to take their first time Votes: 71 17.9%
  • Practice makes perfect after all Votes: 41 10.4%
  • I don't really care, both are fun Votes: 284 71.7%
Total voters: 396
128