Chapter 18: Never interrupt someone who’s monologuing
4.1k 17 103
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Heyo~!

Sorry for the lack of updates for those who read chapter 17 before I posted the announcement. My health kind'a took a dive so decided to cut back on the time I took writing and also to help me refresh. Not going to lie, being suddenly given low ratings with no context kinda hurt the motivation I had (even if it was probably just some people who didn't like the tags since I know for sure I can at least write English so 1 star seems a bit much).

Anyway, last times poll! A lot of you seem to like the more 'anti-hero' pillars... But more just want some fucking... SORRY! I swear there will be more lewd later but obviously 7 is far too young for me to do anything with Eel so it's what she sees. I do think I'll have a lewd chapter soon though!

Oh, and I never responded to the poll in chapter 16 did I? Honestly, I'm surprised only 2 people were against it... I'll admit it, I underestimated you guys. Sorry.

Anyway, enjoy~

 

It didn’t take long for the trio to be taken under the {Adventurer Guild} where they would find a large ‘training ground’. Even less for them to make their way down and begin Lyada’s test.

It would have a dirt floor with seats on all three sides - the only side lacking a resting place would be that attached to the door in. This side would instead have racks of weapons and a stool where an old (asleep) man in white robes would be sat. Next to him would be a nearly empty glass.

<Huh~ looks like he may be from the church? I haven’t interacted with the church of this country yet~ I wonder why~>

Shaking her thoughts away another moment, she would look towards the stage in front of her. Currently she was alone in supporting Lyada; Aggy took Emily to water some flowers; while the other side…

“Make that bunny bounce~!” <Adventurer B>

“Do her in!” <Adventurer C>

“Don’t hit her face too hard want to look at something nice tonight~!” <Adventurer D>

“Eh, not her you don't! Got shedick mate!” <Adventurer C>

“Fine as long as you don’t touch the thing - hell if she’s out cold we could just cut it off and make her normal!” <Adventurer B>

They were supporting the man on the other side of Lyada who was bald; seemingly he’s the party leader of the bandit like men; wore nothing on his chest but a leather chestplate and baggy pants. He had quite a bit of leather strapped to him but he carried no weapons on him.

Plenty of scars adorned him as he moved his right hand up to crack his neck and walk towards Lyada.

“No need to drag this on - I’ll be done soon.” <Adventurer A>

“No, last awhile I think.” <Lyada>

The man said while clenching his hands into fists but not raising them yet, just having a smug smile on his face as he slowly walked up to Lyada. He was obviously more of a melee fighter but even then Lyada didn’t draw her signature weapons but just stood there with her usual expression. Though said expression seemed more grumpy

“Anyway how’s that tank in your party, red haired one? You got a crush on her I here, so, I was thinking-” <Adventurer A>

“Shouldn’t do that - that’s dangerous.” <Lyada>

“Oh! I am totally going to fill that sluts womb in front of you and make you raise m-”  <Adventurer A>

“Recycled content. Hear every night. Go ahead - likes it rough and helps train {Light Magic}. Gotta be fine to share; goes through men like you like water.” <Lyada>

The man would scowl as his attempts to rile up Lyada fell flat because… Well she wasn’t even lying. However, the man would soon regain his grin as he readied a fist, now at a suitable distance for a hit to land.

“Well, I’ll show you what it means to get in a fist fighters dis-”  <Adventurer A>

*Slap!*

Suddenly the man would stagger slightly as he seemed shocked - Lyada simply just slapped him. No special techniques, no build up and not even any magic… Seemingly.

“Wha-”  <Adventurer A>

*Slap!*

Before he recovered from his confusion her left hand supplied a follow up across his over cheek. The men on his side just awkwardly got silent, looking at each other in confusion.

<Are their {Attributes} that different? No… If that was the case his party wouldn’t be reacting like that - they can clearly see that attacks and so can I… So, why can’t he react to them…>

Eel - to put it lightly - was confused.

How could a C-Rank adventurer be made to look so… Pathetic…

Even now the sounds of slapping rang out as the man could hardly even make a guard. Whenever he thought he finally got the hang of it and tried to do something she would just go for a straight jab to punch him in his nose.

All he could do was hold up a guard in front of his face and let her slap his cheeks over and over. Lyada not even making much of an expression except for a slight - very slight - tug at the corner of her lips.

“Jehehe~ez~ you seeing this lil’ {Hero}? Hilarious isn’t it! If he was a B-Rank he may have been able to feel the wind pressure from the slaps to react but then she'd just use the rapier! Such a nasty way to use {Illusion Magic}!” <Jovial Man>

Eel would jump, not because she heard a man speaking to her - but rather because that man was crouched down right next to her face. Seemingly having been there awhile now as he had sank into the soft sand under his boots. Yet she didn’t notice him… And he wasn’t someone you ‘just didn’t notice before in a group of people’.

He stood out.

Taller than a regular person at over 6 foot - unsure how tall he really was due to his crouch. While he was wearing an outfit that you usually wouldn’t see in this line of work but also didn’t match the uniform of the guild. Wearing black suit pants and sandals strangely.

A white button up shirt was wrinkled but still held to his slender but very muscular form with a small packet in the breast pocket. The arms were rolled up to show off his impressive arms that were covered in scars of all types. If he wore his shirt properly one would never be able to tell he was so ripped - there was no doubt though that he was in very good health even with the scars.

His hands that rested on his knee’s as he looked upon the fight would be pure black with a metallic sheen.

<No… They are metallic. Did this man melt metal on his finger nails? I thought that was for torture not to make another weapon…>

And then, there was the head.

His hair was split in half - making it already very different from anything she’d seen so far - and each was a bright colour. The left would be a nice, light, navy blue while the right would almost match her own hair with the purple upon it. Hers may have won in terms of brightness though. His hair over all was rugged and matted but it seemed to be intentional and suited him well white down the front right of his face his fringe would be extended and braided all the way down to the start of his jaw line. Keeping his hair in place would be a ring made from a black steel like his finger nails - the hair continued a bit after the ring but in a more messy fashion than the braid.

His eyes were the same as his hair and his face was probably the most beautiful face Eel had seen - as if sculpted with the concept of a ‘beautiful man’ in mind however it wasn’t… ‘Normal’.

His right eye would be surrounded by black eye liner with an ashen tear - seemingly a black burn mark - coming down. The right side of his mouth would follow the ‘sad’ design of his eye and would have black makeup bring down half of his mouth to make it appear like a frown… The left side would be the opposite however. White makeup on both the mouth and eye that would end in a happy upwards mark.

Very, very hard to not notice. Not to mention, something about him felt distinctly ‘off’. He had real skin, real hair and real eyes. Yet he lacked ‘something’. Something that made him feel like… A person.

“Ah~ I suppose you wouldn’t understand what’s happening as your still a tad noobie lil’ {Hero}~” <Jovial Man>

<Wait… How does he know I’m a {Hero}!>

If he had used {Appraisal Control} she would’ve felt it, it’s why she didn’t react initially but he very clearly knew she was the {Hero} through some other means. Not only that but he had managed to sneak up on her.

A cold sweat appeared on the back of her neck as she tried to turn away from him and focus on the fight - pretending he wasn’t there, like a child afraid of something chosing to cover their eyes, yet it seemed like he enjoyed the sound of his own voice.

“You need to pick a magic right~ I suggest following the bunny’s example for all melee fighters~! You see what she is doing is quite simple - she’s giving the guy the illusion that she’s not moving her hands but I think that’s just to shame him~. Usually she’ll probably apply the illusion to everyone and make it seem like she’s attacking different places, different speeds and maybe even change her placement~!” <Jovial Man>

Wait… Listening to him he was just giving her very helpful advice so her ears would perk up and she’d look at him. It was very, very creepy he knew she was looking for magic… But she felt like she still recognised him for some odd reason.

No, it felt more like she knew him or at least she’d been beside him in the past… But she didn’t recognise him. It was a strange feeling of familiarity, fear and unknown - bundled together with confusion and more fear.

But, she decided to take a leap of faith as it wasn’t like she was the only person in the room.

“Then… What did you mean when you mentioned wind pressure earlier?” <Eel>

“Ah~! You see, every attack she does will cause the air to displace, by feeling that out he would be able to notice when her slaps are coming and guestimate where she’s aiming~ BUT~! She seems to be a clever one and chose her main weapon with that in mind. The rapier is a thin blade so will displace little air thus making her attacks truly unpredictable to all senses… Well unless you’ve got {Mana Acumen} like your little {Sub-Hero} wife~. She should be able to study the magic patterns and understand how it works in an instant though she’ll forget the patterns so may not be able to use the magic herself…” <Jovial Man>

He stopped suddenly which caused her to turn to him to see a big grin from cheek to cheek on his face as he leaned in front of her face - meeting eye to eye. In his eyes was a hollowness but in that hollow place there would be flames burning - each of these flames made up the colour in his eyes…

Looking into these flames she felt… Cold and alone.

<What does someone need to go through to have such terrifying eye->

“You have a great memory dontcha~! Honestly, despite being so smart your kind of dumb for not taking advantage of the very first gift you were given - a gift that has been with you since you were conceived in your mothers womb~...”

<Ah… There’s that cold feeling...>

Like ice insects were climbing all over her body, she heard the man's words. The man clearly knew everything about her - even her first memories and certainly her most recent. He knew her closest friends and poorly hidden secrets.

He knew her.

Soon his cold face warmed up as his smile seemed more smug.

“But~ I suppose that makes us similar doesn’t it? Smart dumbas-” <Jovial Man>

“Hey missy, you look like you need some help carrying those things around, could I help~” <Adventurer D>

The jovial man was interrupted by the sudden, obviously lewd, pickup line. Turning around she would see a woman dressed up as a typical maid - exposed cleavage type - with a frown on her face. She had amber, short hair as she looked down on the bandit like men as if they were dirt.

Beside her was a man who looked like the typical butler - short black hair with just the right amount of gel. Square framed glasses in front of his cold black eyes while he seemed busy adjusting his black gloves while looking towards the Jovial Man.

“Are you done yet, Navy? We shouldn’t tary here too long - I still do not understand how someone as lazy as you managed to become the head.” <Butler>

“Ah~ Sebastian you make me so sad harshing my vibes like that~! And, we both know that the job is measured by one's competency, not one's effort~!” <Navy>

The jovial man, Navy, spoke out. Hearing his name was different than the one she had thought it may be… Well she could only let out a sigh of relief. But she was soon to be all out of relief as the man called Navy walked up behind the group of three adventurers. Draping his arms around the man's shoulders as the others watched in confusion.

Navy brought his lips up to the man's ear and said softly.

“Hey~ hey~! If you want to play with someone I’m willing you bite~!” <Navy>

And saying so he bit… Or rather he tore the mans ear off - biting in and shaking his head like a wild beast before kicking off the floor to get some distance. The adventurer was obviously screaming in pain while holding his now missing ear while Navy just spit it onto the floor.

“You need more vitamins, can’t just eat meat all the time!” <Navy>

He just calmly walked next to the table where the priest would be sleeping - a tall glass beside it along with a bottle of whisky. Lifting both he would bite the cork off the whisky as the other two adventurers shouted at him.

Eel had no idea what to say or what they were saying. She was in shock at how sudden it was and that nobody was reacting even now as Navy poured the whisky onto the sleeping man yet somehow not waking him up. Seemingly for no reason as he soon walked to the other two.

“You bastard!” <Adventurer C>

“That’s my nam- Woops~!” <Navy>

The adventurer drew his sword and charged at Navy but Navy just dropped the tall glass, crouching down to pick it up with no urgency.

<What is he doing?!>

Eel was about to react but it’s then she realized that worrying over a psychopath was ill conceived from the beginning.

As the man raised his sword with an angry shout Navy would suddenly dart towards him, slamming his left shoulder into the running mans stomach to make him lose breath and roll over him thanks to the momentum.

Navy then place the bottle (left hand) on the floor as he brought his right knee up to his chest - waiting for the man to be in the right position before he kicked up with his right foot. Landing on the upside down mans neck as blood splashed as it seemed the bottom of Navy’s sandals were in fact covered in sharp backwards facing blades.

Dicing the mans neck as Navy calmly used his right hand to move the glass at a speed which Eel couldn’t understand. By the time the man landed Navy would have a glass full of blood he would place beside the priest. Not a drop on himself.

<How strong is he! {Appraisal Control}!>

 


<| Showing {Appraisal Control} Result;

 

<--------------------------------------------------Status-------------------------------------------------->

N̷̨̡̨̛̛̛̛͕͙͕̩͉͚̞̲͍̞͓͍̟̘̥̤̳̹̭͉͎̬͎̼̮͕̩̮̘͕̖̱̥̪͇̞͙̮̱̩͙̞̝͔̩̲̼̯͙̺̉̓̏͗̋̓̈́̀̾́̊͊͑̀̑͋̉̒́̽͐͑́̎̓̄́́̇̉͆̌̆̌̈͐̃̿̈̉̂̐̽̑͊́̃̽̎̎̄̓̏̔͑̂͘͘̕̚͘̕͜͜͜͜͝͝ͅͅä̵̧̢̢̲͕̫͓̗͚̮̻̖͇̩̗͍̮̭̬͚͍͖͎̟̤̯̎͋̇̄̌̔͛̾͗̈́̑͋͛͒͊͆́͌͂̑̓̒̾͊̐̃̊̃̾̈́̅̓̈́̅̊͆̽͂̀̃̔́̉̔̈́͒̍̓̋͐̂̓̿̃̎͗̇͋̍͘͘̚͘͜͝u̴̢̨̟̩̟̮̳͖̮͍͚̝̭̬̘̪̬͓͔͔̞̥͓̒̀͊͆̀̿͋̂̔̈̃̈́̓̆̈́̃̀͑̀̋͂̆͋̇̓̉̏͝ͅͅg̵̖̯͚͛̋̎̾̀̄̑͊̎́̋̓͂̐̇̍͒̂̾̄̄̇͠͠h̷̨̛̰͓͔̙͇̺͕̟͚̯̩̬̼̺͐̄̍̋̉̑̈́̊͊͜͠͝t̸̢̧̧̛̪̣̜̖̭̬̲͕͙̠͙͎̞̠͈̰̟̖͇̫͍̮͔͓̭̲̜̩̟͈̥͎͍̫̯̹̪͎͕̟̥͍͎̪̞̖̱͓̤̪̘͈̣̥͙̮̰̱̘̓̑͑̐͑̎͋͋̒̈͋̆́̓̽̾̅̐́̀͌̓̏̑̃̚̕͜͝ͅy̸̡̨̛̜͎̭̼̱̖̬͖̝̹̼͔̜̣̭̺̙̟̤̙͕̿̀̂̔̐̀͛̓̽̂͗̈́̋̄̔͊͌͒̒̾̀͗̀̈́̂̑̎̔̕̕͜͝͠͝ͅͅ~̷̢̢̘̜̜͉̜͓̫͉̰̗̯̠̖͓̘̮͙̥̤̩̞͙̭̭̺͙͉̲̰͖̤̮̥̰͓͙̹̳͔̠̍̑́̀̐̐̎̓̀́͛͗̊̇̿͊́̈́̀̐͜͝ͅ ̸̧̡̨̢͖͎̝̝͙̳̫̤͎̮̳̦̦̺̮̭̰͓̙̤̙̪̗̹̣͎̬̠̖̤̬̎̃ ̷̡̩̬̫̱̳͍̻̲̜̫͔͙̞̓́̃̀̆̏̒͂̒͆͊̔̊͐̀͊̚͜͜͝ͅN̵̢̧̛͉͇͓̠͎̺̬͖͍̯͎̘̟̼͎̻̫̱̤̼̣̘̪̤̼̦̺̰̭̗̬̭̜̯̰̟̯̟̬͕̻͉͍̙͍̱̜͓̜̠͊͊̈͆͐̔̊̈́̓͛̒̔̉̓̓̊̑͂͊̋ͅͅa̴̡̨̧̨̡̟̣̥̘̟̟͕̺̫̯̺͇̘͖̱̼̫̯͎͉͇̹̦̭̯͕̯͕͙̩̖̹̘̥͎̖̳̖͇̅̐̏́̉̓̈́͌̅̚͜͜͜ͅu̴̧̨͈͉͕͚̩̩̩͚͓̖͍̣̠̻͉̩̹͇̱͉͚̫̝̦͔̗̝̫̟͎̖̗̹̫̙͈̦͙͚͙̮͍̤͊͑͊̎̈̎̚͝͠ͅģ̶̨̢̢̛̣̟̹͎̻̥̖̥̲̗̹͍͖̜̮̻̥̞̹̣̥̱̤̣̺̥̰̯̿̈́̎́̀̏̒͊͂̐͐͒͂͐͛̑̐̇́̑͛̀͛̚͜͜͝͠ͅẖ̷̡̧̧̢̢̡̢͓̞̩̳͙̰͎͎̙̮̪̜̳̯̖̘̮̰̖̯̪̹̞̘͕͚̱̭̤̦̦̠͇̯̗͓͓̤͈͍̫͇͍͕̮͍̻͈̹͎̟̲̫͎̞́̑́̄̐́̅̎̈́̋͗́͋̌̈̈̈́́̄̄͋̔̓̈̅͂̃̔͋̕̚͜͜͠͝t̴̢̢̛̛̥̭͙̭̻̦̉́̀̈́̽̎̽͌͂̊̅̌̈́̈́̏̉̅̓͐̀̈́͑̀̒̈́͂̓̏̊̔̑̀̏̈́͛̄̊́͒̄͐͌̈̐̉̉̈́̔̈̉̆̄̆̾͗̚̕̕̚͜͜͝͠y̶̡̡̛̛̹̗̭̣̗̖͚̹͍̭̺̺̗̠͙̻͕̪͓͓̹͈̼̖̬͓͎͙̳̞͖̺͉̞͉̖̮̦̬̤̣̞͍̱̗͛̑́̓̌̌̈̈́̎͋̄̈̐͆̊̐͂̿̀̈́͛́̈́͊͊̎͊̋̑͂̍̀̄̇̉͌̌͌̆̔̉͊̒͆̓̈́͂̒̕̚͘̚̕̕͜͜͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅ~̵̡̢̛̛̛̹̱̮͍͚̫͈̤͓͍̞̗̦̝͎̳͖̦̜̗̹̯̱̬̪̓͆̆̋̓̅͋̐́̆̍̾̈́̑̆͆̅̀̔̀̆̽̇͛̽̈́̊̀̑̋͗̃͂͆̃̏͛̚͜͜͜͝͠͠!̶̨̱̞̿̓͛̌͐̿͋̀̓̈̿̓͌͘̚͝ ̴̧̨̢̨̧̪̰͔̝̙̙̰̥͇̺̭̱̣͙͖̣̙̹̬͍̟̥̱̙͍̳̖͖̻̤̬̪̫̹̘̥̫̩̞͚͇̥̬̬̤̪̹͔̮͛̅̽͑̍̐̓́̇̾̄͜͜ͅͅͅN̵̨̡̢̢̛͎̪̦̟͈͚̖̠̦͛͐̈͋͒̾̆̌̀̀̽͋͒͋̀͐̀̑̈͆̂̇̾̚̕͠͝͝ȍ̷̡̢̳͖̻̗͚͔̳͓̞̠͎̠̦̭̺̭̜̰̹̣̹̼̞̳͔̰͙̙̗͖͔̫͓͕̩̥̭̆͗͊̇͗̋̏̈́̋̅̔͋̔͗͑͐̈̎̾̑̏̆́̋͛͆̋́̂́͂͆͗̒̓͘̕͠͠͝͠͝͝ ̶̧̨̛̣̣̠̘̲̮͓͎̦̱͊͌̀̀̿͐̽̓̉̾̀̆͋͛̽̂̅͂͌̉̈́̀̿̎̑͆́̇̀̈́͗̈́́̄͊̽̈́̈́͆͂͗͘͝͝͝P̸̨̡̢̡̤̟̻͎͓͚̞̺̥̲̹͕̗̳̲̦̗̩͙̺̤̥͙̞͇̯̮̭̣̝̟̘͍̳̣̰̮͑̂͑̏̾́̀̇̊́̎̋̆̿͆̈́̓̋̑̃̍̉̃́̔͋͂̍́̅̇̈̕͘̚͝͝͠͝͝e̶̘̹̮͙͍̭̹̮͓̩͖͍͇̻͇̙̫̜̳̮̣̾̒̓͐̀̑̎̎͆͒̋̂̉̏̒͜͠a̶̡̡̧̳̯͇̟̼̪̪̱͕̯̬̗̮͙̱͆͆̓̏͂̊́̍̅̊́̓̊̀̈́̃̈̽̍̔͐̾̇͊̂̇̀̈́̄͌̈́̈̕͘̚̚̕̚͝͠͝͠k̴̢̛̝̫͙̺̫͈͙̭̞͍̟̺̣̬̲̯͐̅͑͘͜ẙ̵̢̡̛̞̱̹̩̩̜͇̗̱͈̝̻̱̞̥͇̖̠̼̹̩͉͐͋̓́̌͂͗̓͜͠ ̵̢̡̡̡̢̛͕̭͇̻̤̻͎͉̙͎̜̟̪̬̞̯͚͉̞̟̜̮̘̖̰̺̬̺̣̜͖̰̮͚̤̯̩̱̬͈͙͎̪͓͕͙̼̳̻̜̳͎͓̝͔̤͕̪̿̈́̃͌̈́̈͌̈́́̍̾̊̋̍̂́̈̆̚̕͘͘͝͝ͅẄ̵̢̡̡̨̢̻͍͔̭̯̖͔͖͎̝͕̰̮͚͕̟̤͕̙͇̳͇̺̗͍͇̠̖͓͙̭͍̬̻͈͖̘̱̳̙̱̳̭̤͔̏̈́́̏̾̀͂͊̆́̄̑̐̓͋̏̈́̌̆̊́̓͂͌̒͒̃̃̎̒͑̉̈́̈̾͐̑̚̚̕̕͝͝͝͠e̵̡̢̛̳͎̮̗͇͍̲̥̲̜̪̤͇̣͌͒͛̒́́̒́̐͊̀̾̊͑̅̈́̿̒̒̈́̆̐́̐̇̓̋̓̐̄̈͊̋͗͗̃́̕̕͜͝͝͠͝á̷̧̧̧̛̛̛̛̦̠̰̥͓͎̳̖͍̞̬̜̤̤͙̱̹̻̫͓̣͙̩̳̰͙̺̝͓̥͇̞̫̬͖̝̖̔̔̒̀̎̅̂̈́̓̍̌̆̓̔̄̅̑̃̓̂̽̍̓̍̊̈́̀̌̂̀̿͛͗̃͐͐̏̒̓́͐̌̕͘̚͜͝͠͠k̵̢̢̨̛̜̟̠̹͍͖͉̮̜͕̜̘̘͎̻̆̑̈́̐͋̓̋̑̍̀̒̇̓̓̽͊̀̅̍͋͛͒̍̇̓̈́͋̐̆͒̂̽̾̃̾͋̇̑̕̚̕͝͝͝͝ỷ̷̨̢̢̗͔̗̯̰̫͙̭͈̫͈͓̻̱̞̘̮̫͈̙̗̟͍̪͙̮͙͈̤͔̞̦̳͍̰̳̳͔͇̫̫͓̙͇͓͎̖̭̽̓̒̍͑̈́͊͑̓̊̚͜͝͝ͅͅͅ ̷̢̙̞͉̲͔͉̰͎͎̀̓̄̾̀̄̽̈́̄̽̒͋͋̓̇̆͗̈́͛̂͛͆̊͊̒͒̉̆̔̀͋̾̽̔͊͒̊̄̃͌͌̑̌̑͗̓͑̓͒̏͌͘̚̚̚̕͜͝͝͝ͅF̵̲̦̪͍̫̮͈̽̈́̔̈́́̾͗͗̑͗͝ǫ̸̛̛̥͎̓͊̀̃̽͒̓̑̄͌͋̓̏͆͑̀̔̌͐͊̑̉̅͗̈͗̈́̓̀̒̂͒́̊̍͂̎́̍͋̿͌́̈̚̕̕̕̕̚͝r̶̨̨̡̨̬̤̥̩͍̮̞̹̹̙̹̩̙̘͙̣͓̥̱̖̟̤͈̤͆͑́̎́̍̐͛̈̅̄͒͗̀̂̆͒̀̔̄̐̀͌͐̽̔́̍͛̊̃̇̑̾̋̈́̓̄́̉̍͘̕͘̕̚͘͜͝͝͝ͅ ̵̗̫͂̎̓͂͋̊́̓̿͋̅͑̓̆̄̾̔̐͋͌̋̎̒̓̅͌̈͒͗̋̄̄̒̿̌̃͘͘̕͝͝͝Y̴͎̬̗̒̈͗̎̽̎̊̈́̔̐̋̾̊̀͊̒̈́̉͊̂̒͐̓̾̒͊̀͑̌͋̓̽̑̄̂̔̔̅̊̈́̎̿͋̏̔́́́́͌͌̽̓̕̕̕̚̚͠͝o̵̧̢̧̨̧̟͖͇̳͖̫̮͉͓̞͖̦̤̪͚̦̺̺̫̳̪̱̺̝̰͈̯͔̫̮̩̫̟̱̺̣̻̤̤̱̫̹̮̲͍̣͙͖̬̲͗͌͐̍̍̏̄̆͊͆̃̔̌̇̎̈́̌̏̈́̒̉͘͘ͅu̸͎͎͎̟̱͔̼̥̹̳͚̲͔͖͇̤͔̱̦̿͒͐̎̃̈̈̓̄̃̋̾̾̎̑͂̀̃̃̑̂̊͗͒̒͊̒̓̓̒̂̅͑͗͛̒̈̃̃̉̾̏̉͂̾̓̇̂̌͆̍̉͒͛̾̓̕̕̕̕̚͜͠ͅ~̶̢̨̛̰̮̘̰̲͚͚̗̣̳̫̺̲̣̳̫͎͈̘͖̼̥͉͙̙̠̘͓͇͉̺͔̥̹̣̳̲͕͔̠͍̮̫̫̱̙̟̼̈́̾͂̉́͛̃̋̆͊͆͋̉̋̆̀͑̇̈́̏̐̏̀̄͐̄͑͛͒̍̏́̉͗̄̽̊̐͆͋̽̆̈́̔̓̉̓̏̄̓́̌͒͘͘͘̕̚͜͝͠͠͝͠ͅ!̴̨̧̛̛̭̗̺̹̺̬̻͙̥̦͇̖̻͓͕͖̱̼̞̘̗̼͕̩͔̩͍̤̹͚̜̌̓̿̆̍̈́͒͑͌̅̆̓̉̄͂̒͌̌̐͋̑̃͗̆̈́̾͛̋́͊̿̈͊̃̄͑͛̄̏̈͋́͒͒͂̒͆̾̿̊͐̋̈̀͋̕̕͜͜͝͠͠͝͠͝ͅ

 

<---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

|>


A headache overwhelmed her as she felt like her head was going to explode, instantly she closed her {Skill} and felt her headache getting better. Navy wouldn’t even react to the girl as he seemed to be enjoying himself too much to give her more than a cheeky grin and a stuck out tongue.

The last man who was unharmed looked on in fear as Navy just smiled his toothy, cheek to cheek smile. It didn’t look like a smile any human could pull off…

“Have you never heard~? You never interrupt the villain while they are giving a monolog~!” <Navy>

The man would stumble back but the only exit was behind Navy, his leader seemed unaware as he was too busy getting slapped - bloated purple cheeks already present as he seemed light headed - which was strange considering they certainly weren’t quiet…

<Why is nobody else reacting… I could understand his allies not but why is the priest still asleep and the guild staff judging not reacting either… He’s just murdered a man.>

She wasn’t scared because she’d seen him kill someone - she’s done the same - but rather she just felt like she should be scared. Something about him seemed to be enjoying the entire thing, enjoying her fear and that made her scared.

Navy paid no notice and looked casually to the one eared man before pointing at him, twirling his hand around and whipping it back as if pulling something. The message seemed to be ‘come at me’.

<What if… What if he turns to me...>

Suddenly he did, he walked up to her with a smile and held a small piece of wire towards her.

“Could you be a dear and hold this?” <Navy>

“Y-yesh!” <Eel>

Too white in the face to even think of embarrassing blunder. She just wanted him to be done already.

He would answer her wishes as he walked up to the only unharmed adventurer and would simply smash the bottle over his face, having it shatter into shards. After which he would throw his arms out in a confident manner as if telling them to challenge him before bringing his right hand behind his back. The man, however, was still an adventurer and would go to draw his sword while backing up. The blow to the head all he needed to awaken from his fear. The one eared man, meanwhile, would have run behind Navy holding what appeared to be a crossbow but upon pulling the trigger three bolts came out instead of one.

“Die you murderer!” <Adventurer D>

The bolts seemed to connect as Navy didn’t react to them except for clenching his right hand that was behind his back. They remained completely still and the man in the back soon called out.

“You shouldn’t have messed with us-!” <Adventurer D>

*Clack, clack clack*

Navy released his right hand again as a soft black shimmering of wires played out to both the man at the back and Eel. Followed shortly by the sound of the three bolts falling to the floor and rolling around.

<That’s similar to Leaf… I wonder what {Skill} it is to be able to do something like that? Maybe Leaf would teach me…>

He was terrifying… But Eel enjoyed fights admittedly and Navy certainly made things work. It was informative if nothing else.

Navy would just move his now free right hand towards the man in front of him, the man would obviously go to stab him with his short sword but Navy would just catch the guard of the sword and pull it by his right hip to prevent the man from moving.

Slitting across the man's stomach with the broken bottle before throwing said bottle backwards to hit the rangers crossbow - making his next shot hit the floor.

“How about I blow you a kiss~” <Navy>

And blow he did. From his mouth would come a light brown mist that would be targeted to the bleeding mans face. Screaming erupted as Navy knee’d the man in his spilled out guts to having him stumble back on the floor.

Turning away as the man did a mixture of clawing at his dissolving face and trying to keep his guts back in.

Navy would lightly throw up the dagger to have the blade land between his fingers as he soon arced his arm back before throwing the dagger forward to land in the knee of the one eared adventurer causing him to fall onto his shin as his balance was completely lost.

Slowly, Navy walked up towards Eel with a smile still on his face as she would still be present.

“Thank you darling~!” <Navy>

Taking the wire from the girl he would walk up to the maid and motion for her to take it instead. Not worrying about the shaking adventurer who was reaching for the crossbow once again.

“Just give it a tug~” <Navy>

“You really are a sick bastard.” <Alice>

“Ah~ but I’m a sick bastard who’s fucking the boss~!” <Navy>

“Don’t even act like that’s… *Sigh* Whatever, free {Exp} I guess…” <Alice>

And so with a slightly red face the maid tugged on the wire and the last remaining adventurer would grasp his neck as his eyes bulged out. His body being lifted from the floor as he rose up softly - something digging into his neck as blood spurted out. Soon, that would end as his head would be completely removed.

“Huh… Seems I may have made that one too sharp. Oh well~!” <Navy>

“Are you quite done with your games? We need to repor-” <Sebastian>

“We’re not reporting about the {Hero} and are going to only repeat what we said about them being in this country.” <Navy>

“Are you planning to betray the madame?” <Sebastian>

The butler walking towards the surprisingly clean Navy with an even bigger frown on his face.

“On the contrary, Mu’s power is that of information and we have already given enough information to them. If the MILF wants more info she’ll have to buy it like everyone else - plus Mu likes to keep something in her back pocket anyway~” <Navy>

Sebastian just remained silent for awhile before speaking again.

“I suppose I can’t complain about your competency.” <Sebastian>

And so, with a sigh, the servant pair left towards the exit with graceful movements that suited their outfits. Navy, meanwhile, would turn back to Eel with a smile.

“I was planning to give you a little something extra but I’m kinda disappointed with you not using your powers to their fullest - hell you haven’t even really managed to do much with your {Momentum Manipulation}~! That shit is crazy powerful~! Maybe when you're older I’ll visit you though… Oh, and I lil’~ warning… Watch south east not south. This isn’t a war between one country but it would seem your country is too confident in themselves to realize something so obvious~! Jehohoho~!” <Navy>

And, with a strange laugh he vanished… Literally. No magic he just seemed to appear at the exit at the same time as the other two and they went up together.

Eel would just stand there frozen unsure of what to do.

By this time the fight was over as Adventurer A would have done a last ditch charge, abandoning all defense, only for Lyada to simply hold her foot up. Causing his to charge crotch first into a defeat.

It was also decided that Lyada could take B-Class test once she had enough missions under her belt.

The first to notice would be Aggy who would move to quickly cover the eyes of Emily behind her.

“Elizabeth… What happened…” <Aggy>

“A man with navy and pur-” <Eel>

“I see… Let’s just go upstairs for now…” <Aggy>

Panic and screams could be heard as the other people noticed - the one most distraught would be Adventurer A who was sobbing over his dead companions while the guild staff would shout at the priest. Asking how he could let something like that happen right in front of him but he just looked confused before turning to the body in front of him - a gouged out neck and a glass of blood right next to him. His red cheeks turned as white as his beard.

Emily was just confused about what was happening as she was shepherded back up the stairs.

***

Later that day the entirety of the lord's manor would be set alight in a sea of blue flames. The lord was out that night in a brothel so he managed to escape but all documents went up with the flames so the town's management froze.

In the blue flames there were wisps of purple where the flame roared hotter. It almost seemed to form letters - but one got a headache any time they tried to read it. But some swore they understood it.

What is it said? ‘Naughty~ Naughty~’

A lot of strings and wires this chapter... Age old question? S or M?
  • Tie me up like a pig and whip me like a horse! Votes: 19 7.5%
  • I switch between them to the extremes. Votes: 15 5.9%
  • Not sure how to put this one as 'Hard Dom'... Huh, guess that's as far as my creativity lies. Votes: 11 4.3%
  • I like giving myself to someone else but not the ropes and whips Votes: 24 9.4%
  • Bondage only, no violence. Votes: 33 12.9%
  • I like to be in control Votes: 52 20.4%
  • I switch depending on mood I guess Votes: 85 33.3%
  • I abstain from all sex before marriage. Votes: 16 6.3%
Total voters: 255
103