Chapter N/A: A Day Break for Basi
2.1k 6 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Heyo~

I don't feel very good rn so I may delay chapter release to tomorrow - in the meantime lets do some fun things!

Sure everyone noticed the new thing but it wasn't the first edit I made to an image, the first was actually the one bellow but it wasn't approved for looking like a porno so I unfortunately had to give up on the first one.

Spoiler

Metal Owl Image

[collapse]

 

I decided thusly not to use the second image I had planned because one of the complaints were showing too much skin as such I they may dislike thighs since that is what was mostly shown in the first image but in hindsight it could've been the side booba with nipples that exist.

Spoiler

houtengeki art

[collapse]

 

I thusly decided to instead to go with another but less risky piece of art from Metal Owl which is just an adventuring elf... However, apparently nips existing are too lewd (bet a boy would've been fine with no shirt on  so I had to remove them but since the quality of the image obvs goes down and I think they never bothered checking (didn't even get denied so rip) so I gave up and hoped no.2 could get approved... Which is did! So yea.

Spoiler

Metal Owl Art
Sorry, only have resized version and cannot be bothered to open GIMP

[collapse]

 

Next, I'll give you an update on what I'm thinking novel wise and if you could let me know if you would read them:

  • The Kaiser Mantis; A repressed lesbian sociopath who loves to create and view art - though believes the best art is that of conflict even though she's a naval general she cannot just use the German navy irresponsibly - is betrayed by her brother and 'boyfriend'. However, after dying she's reborn in the perfect world and after some time figures out herself...

    Becoming a demon obsessed with expansion but not complete domination. Half joking on this one since already explain it in a previous chapter but yea - not going to lie won't be fully lesbian 

  • The Fanatic Femboy/SexBot; Not sure on the name or where to start but the basic story beats is a blued haired, latish teen boy is part of a noble family in an intergalactic militaristic empire. However, despite this, he's looked down and disliked for being small & unmuscular in a world where generations upon generations of nurturing and has left the whole of humanity in a state of 'peak fitness' (while also being fucking hung, like rule 34 art hung!) and it's hard to even call them 'humans' still due to various changes in biology despite a very similar exterior (such as being more resilient, healing easier and being more 'adaptable to change'). Even futa's exist naturally as a 'genetic mutation' that occurred in the population due to a small oversight in the heyday of genetic manipulation. This led to many different 'classes' of appearance and as a militaristic empire is a large push on military - the governing body having a hand in just about every industry - men/boys perceived as weak are bullied with no recourse.

    Though, it's not like the empire has made no attempts to combat this, it is a stigma that cannot be erased easily thanks to the needs of the military.

    It's not as simple as that however, as the {The Ancestor} who was summoned from the depths of another realm (and is said to still remain in the royal palace) showed the old royal family a new mecha technology called '[Arknights]'. These Mecha's can allow the user to wield powerful weapons as well as [Skills] which the [Arknight] can use - from creating a shield of energy, creating a torrent of powerful flames or repairing/healing at a rapid pace. Taller the [Arknight] can also represent a boost in strength and is the usual measurement. Though, their power is limited it is a huge advantage over technologies of old! [Arknights] require a regular pilot to be injected with a serum that  will allow them to produce [Ark-Energy] of their own which will allow them to hopefully synchronise with the [Arknight]...

    I'll put a lot of information on [Arknights] here:

    Spoiler

    These people are called pilots and gives them the same status as a lower nobility no matter how powerful they are. And, by nature, they are stronger than a normal human just with the [Ark-Energy] infused in them

    However, not everyone's body can handle the sudden production of a new energy (although tests to see whether someone could exist so it's not like thousands lose their lives from it) and often those with weaker constitutions are those who cannot handle it leading to the schools paying little attention to those like this.

    Even if one can survive there is also a matter of ones affinity and skill in synchronising with [Arknights] - most are mass produced but there exists '[Unique Model]'s who require even more ability to wield. Very few cases of desynchronising occur naturally as the [Arkore Reactor] of the mass produced tend to be very 'broad' allowing for easy synchronisation (though stronger the mech usually means more unique the [Ark-Energy] produced form the [Arkore Reactor]. Failure to synchronise ones [Ark Energy] will lead in what is commonly referred to as an [Ark Backlash] which at best would damage ones ability to produce or control ark energy but at worse could cripple the mind and possibly kill depending how badly it was handled.

    There is also a limit to how long an [Arknight] and [Psychoactive] can pilot due to a limit of energy though the latter tends to have the advantage (not always) as well as being physically stronger (not always).

    Of course, if we compared a [Knight] to a [Psychoactive] it's like comparing an image that has been copied and compressed countless times to the original piece. A [Psychoactive] not only produces [Ark-Energy] naturally but even will have what it referred to as a [Esper] which allows them to manipulate the world around them in some form. Though, it's hard to describe what the limit of these abilities are.

    They even find it far easier to adapt to the [Arkore Reactor] of an [Arknight] and the [Arknight] can even act as an amplifier for their [Esper] and can become highly respected in the military thus empire with little effort... But an even greater honour/height exists for them...

    [Psyknight] - the peak of humanity by abandoning their humanity!

    These aren't as simple as 'receiving an injection' but rather is an operation that completely makes them abandon their human form and become the highest form of [Arknight] - a living machine that defies logic. Enhancing their previous [Esper] into a [Unique Skill] but the amount of improvement depends on which form they chose to be in as well as gifting them immortality. They can even gain even more power through 'cultivation' unique to them - compared to a regular pilot who can only use methods provided to them.

    They even get one 'wish' before their procedure to be granted by the empire - though the rate of death due to a 'purple electricity' created at the end of the procedure make the amount of [Psyknights] minimal and each are a celebrity in their own right. Though, it may only be by their [Psyknight] appearance due to many also having what could be considered a 'second life' where they blend into society... Not all though.

    A [Psyknight] has three forms- a humanoid which can be considered their 'normal form' and is just a human appearance (though often manipulated and decided by a [Psyknight] before hand though even this form is far superior to a [Psychoactive] and it's hard to really call them 'human' due to not following an rules. The second [Guardian] which can be considered a mixture between man and machine - an armour and weapons appear (linked in some fashion to their personality or abilities) - and it massively improves their capabilities in all forms including being taller than a regular man usually could be - about 4 meters. Depending on how close a bond between them and their pilot they could have themselves be 'worn' by a pilot to enhance even more.

    Lastly is their 'true form' as some say - [Psyknight] which allows them to become what is basically a unique [Arknight] that has an insanely powerful abilities as well as that [Unique Skill]. However, their time is limited - even if they can adapt their size to increase or decrease the consumption - as their energy isn't unlimited. However, with a pilot they can offset a lot of the costs and depending on compatibility they can even improve on another. Though, it's not simply a matter of synchronisation. In fact, it can be said that initially it will be far easier to use due to a [Psyknight] being able to adapt to the pilot as well. However, a strain will be put on the pilot due to a [Psyknight] being basically a superior creature lending it's power though it can be hugely offset - instead it's how 'close' a pilot and [Psyknight] are. Can be anything from 'loyalty' between them to 'love' - though, due to the nature of a [Psyknight] it is often hard for a pilot to get emotionally close to them so most pilots are temps who will be switched out before they suffer too much damage that they cannot recover... Though, sometimes that's only one ride.

    Backlash from a [Psynknight] is also far stronger and they can basically do it at any time to their pilot - in fact even if they have a disagreement while being piloted it could have a backlash.

    Of course, affinities still exist and although a [Psyknight] can just pilot a regular [Arknight] as they will already have all the knowledge about all the models etc. implanted into their mind during their 'conversion' they will be limited to piloting a mecha of their own 'affinity' (eg. a fire based [Psyknight] wouldn't be able to freely pilot a water based [Arknight]).

    [collapse]

    A tldr of that will be:
    -Pilots drive the mecha and automatically at least gain [Knight] title which is the lowest level of nobility - though should be noted they're not the only thing that makes up the military as their are also many different vehicles, regular plasma riffles (though they're basically useless against a [Arknight]) and other things you'd be able to expect that doesn't fully require [Ark-Energy].

    -[Psychoactive] are like natural born pilots with a 'skill' inbuilt in them already - though their ability is enhanced while piloting and also find it easier to pilot on average. Depending on how good they are depends on their start in the military and nobility.

    -[Psyknight] is a mixture between a [Psychoactive] & [Arknight] in the most literal sense - being a living mecha that directly serves the royal family but they are the ace of the empire... But the 'conversion operation' can be considered suicide. A note I didn't mention though is that they can aid other [Psychoactives] in transforming but become a 'lesser' version called a 

    I should also note I think I may add a virtual reality/game element where they can gain power - basically using the game as a form of cultivation but at the same time having it open to public to have them also supply requirements to enhance the games ability to aid in the cultivation of [Ark-Energy]. Allowing those pilots etc. to gain more via playing while also acting as training to an extent.

    Our little boy however is disliked by his family (though has a fairly normal sibling relationship with his beloved older futa sister) and is constantly bullied in school by student and faculty alike for not having the opportunity to become a [Knight] and he just takes this abuse. However, when he was younger those who did it used to all mysteriously die of strokes, heart attacks and other simple causes. This still occurs to those who dismiss the royal family in any way around him.

    Spoiler

    Of course, this is thanks to the ability he calls [Oxygen Manipulation] which allows him to control the elements that make up the atmosphere that he keeps secret from the world - being a [Psychoactive] with great amounts of [Ark-Energy] and control. One may notice a discrepancy but the mc isn't dumb and knows how powerful they really are but instead of having some lofty goals intends to keep it as a trump card... To better serve the royal family.

    However, from young when they first read the story of {The Ancestor} coming from another realm to help the empire rise he's been enamoured and loyal much to the dissatisfaction to his noble faction parents. Though, they dare not do much other than neglect him due to fear - already having an impressive body count by the time he was ten and his family having a theory about these 'mysterious deaths' despite not understanding how... Strongly believing the link.

    Though, he could be considered 'min maxed' for [Ark-Energy] which cost him the usual physical prowess associated with [Psychoactives].

    [collapse]

    One time in school, after being held back the the PE teacher, he comes into the changing room only to find his clothes gone with only a female sailor uniform left behind... He doesn't know why though, and although he hesitates, he tries it out (panties and all) into a full crossdresser. Of course he's ridiculed for it receiving physical, sexual and emotional harassment but he doesn't care. 

    Finding himself enjoying dressing 'cutely' and attracting gazes so continues to cross-dress - actually being allowed in the empire's schools thanks to what the school thinks is a 'loophole' to allow women to wear trousers. Though, attempts to lobby against this are thrown out which in turn leads to the boy having far more loyalty towards the imperial family.

    Eventually as time goes on his family finds out and stops sending him money and abuse only increases but he has a surprisingly strong will.

    While looking around for possible work he runs into two 'girls' (a ginger one bursting with energy one and a cold ice 'princess' with long black hair) who are advertising for a hostclub - they see the sad blue haired boy and bring him over to comfort him. Upon finding out his story they share that they too are crossdressers and invite him to join their hostclub...

    This was the start of what the universe would call the most feared wolf pack, the hunters of the empire and...

    {The Sex Bots}

    (name pending but kind'a spoilers, sex robots are illegal due to having a negative impact of population growth and basically social interactive in general but the 'enemies' of the trio bring up the fact they're basically gay sex robots which they end up fully embracing.)

    I shouldn't need to say this but this story will be under the 'yaoi' group though whether I give him fake tits is up for question. If there ever are any females involved in the fun they will either have a dick, strap-on or along those lines - the character not sexually attracted to women in any way. 

  • Queen's Vacation; Just a side story with 'Sohn-Tochter' who goes to the eastern continent after the events of the current ark of 'May Misunderstand' in order to investigate what happened with her mother. It will explore not only her as well as the Indigo & Stratos families more (showing not everything is as the world thinks) but can be considered a prequel to 'The Kaiser Mantis'.

    Kind'a spoilers but if you want full on girls love with a dommy mommy this would be the story.

Anyway, enjoy (your day)~♥

 

Announcement
Please give opinions and possible idea's for said story concepts in the comments bellow~♥
Would you read these stories?
  • The Kaiser Mantis Votes: 45 61.6%
  • The Fanatic Femboy/SexBot Votes: 25 34.2%
  • Queen's Vacation Votes: 38 52.1%
Total voters: 73
38