Chapter 109: Dreams of a Hero
295 10 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Heyo~

Welp... Last chapter did half as well as it usually would but what can you do? 

Btw butt stuff was a ye for those who were wondering!

Anways, enjoy~♥

 

 

Today was finally the day & Elizabeth Jr. Bloodleaf could not be happier than; a big stupid grin on her face as she checked herself out in the silver mirror.

“Damn I look good fufufu~!” <Eel>

She couldn’t help exclaim while moving her hands to adjust the collar of her loose fitting white-dress shirt that seemed especially tight fitting around her chest. Of course, it was hard to blame her for her exclamation as she truly was as handsome as one can be, with a fierce look in her grey eyes that combined nicely with the roguish sharpness of her contour. Her long purple hair expertly weaved to the left into a braided tail while the right side of her hair would be shaven to add to her charm. Especially with the two ‘Z’ shaped horns that came out from both sides of her head to show off her strong demonic dragon heritage which she obviously took pride in.

Once she was done with her collar she turned her gaze to adjusting the purple cape that shrouded her left side - a golden epaulette rested upon her shoulders to hold the cape. Upon the cape would be the symbol of Violet who had accepted her as her most prized descendent thus allowing her free passage through all the hunting grounds across the realms.

As always, she wore no skirt, rather preferring a pair of nice black baggy pants that had a purple sash threaded through the belt holder to ensure they held tight around her rotund rump.

Tilting her head back she took in her impressive height of 6’5 that would always bring a huge smug grin to her face; especially upon remembering her rivals 5 foot figure. In addition - Just because this was a celebration didn’t mean she wouldn’t be prepared for a hunt - a set of leather belts slung across her shoulder to hold a variety of throwing knives & pouches that held a whole manner of equipment.

You never know which sort of prey you’ll be chasing thus you never know which sort of trap you’ll need to set to catch them. Thus a true hunter (like herself) would obviously always bring what they need to build a trap on site.

Spinning around on her heel she took in that elegant figure of hers, her cape obviously flaring up at the movement, allowing her to also spot the bed upon which her harem laid. Sitting on the side of the bed was the naked 5 foot figure of Leaf who was just sitting with a bright smile upon her face; making it clear she was able to leave a lot of her trauma behind.

That smile easily causing any tension Eel had to completely vanish - as if possessed the dragoness moved forth with a big draft being created by her 9 fluffy tails.

“How do I look~?” <Eel>

“Beautiful…” <Leaf>

Her voice slightly croaking due to years of neglect however it sounded like the most beautiful melody in the world to the dragon. So proud that her wife was able to overcome the horrendous past to step forth into a brighter future together with her. Inadvertently that made her hand drift across Leaf’s flaccid shaft to slowly stroke with the same amount of skill as the {Sovereign of Storms} presented with her own spear!

Feeling that calloused, yet somehow smooth, hand glide over her penis made the green skinned spirit shiver in delight as a mewl left her plump lips. Lips that the greedy vixen happily took with her own as her spare hand gently caressed the healthy plump cheeks of the energy-based lifeform.

The two spent a while just exchanging spit between their tongues although they were hardly alone since a certain flat chested cow laid off her belly with a slovenly grin. At the moment two muscular demons were massaging the back of the cowcubus not that she felt any need to dive in between the pair; after all this was a world where Eel made sure she was always satisfied.

It was highly likely she would head back towards the magic/artefact tower of hers to dive into some hypothesis that Eel couldn’t wrap her head around.

That was fine though; this was her dream for the drowsy little cow.

Pulling back from her kiss with Leaf - Eel showed no intentions of ending her wife hanging even if she had other places to go - her infamous smug smirk made sure they knew that. By now that smirk of hers was famous across the lands, whether as a good or bad omen was often up to interpretation but Leaf seemed content.

The spirit moved her dainty hands to hold those mighty horns of Eel’s to guide her bellow to her now solid shaft. In terms of size Leaf was quite fearsome - still no challenge was too much for that voluptuous prince of hers. Within one breaths worth of time the dragon pressed her lips against the sheathed head, tongue pressing in to lick around the glands, ensuring she was just as clean as the last time she did this.

From there she bobbed her head down with a sloppy *Schlu~rp* as that frighteningly fat dick became a mere bulge inside of Eel’s neck. Based only the continuously sloppy noises, the purple fox wasn’t even struggling but was even having her tongue glide across the mast as it slowly rocked back & forth inside her stretched out maw. She wasn’t a snake but she certainly could have fooled someone!

“Mmm… Our Eel talented; best blowjobs ever.” <Leaf>

She croaked as one hand began to play with those fluffy fox ears, meanwhile, the other hand began to stroke Eel’s neck thus the penis stuck inside of it.

Still that demonic hero didn’t so much as wince at the sexualisation she was going through but instead beamed at her littlest wifes comments. Seemingly giving her more vigour as her hands began to massage those fat green nuts making Leaf groan out; soon firing a big fat cumshot straight into the dragon. Semen soon leaking out from Eel’s nose that she seemed to snort proudly making Leaf begin to harden once more.

Unfortunately she really didn’t have the time needed to suck her off again, so could only sadly retreat back from the cock, a trail of sperm infused spital still connecting them. Like a true prince; the suave Eel just pulled a handkerchief from her break pocket to wipe up the mess that one of her princess’ had made.

Smuggly giving it a sniff before folding it up to place in her breast pocket once more.

“I’ll make sure to keep it with me throughout the event, my lady~.” <Eel>

“Umu.” <Leaf>

No more words were needed between the trio of girls as they were all aware just how much they loved one another. Each was fine with the others living their own lives since nothing brought them greater satisfaction than each other's happiness.

Thus, amongst the farewells of her lovers, the noble prince briskly walked from their open roofed cave/home without forgetting to grab her shamshir & bone spear. Threading the sheathed former inbetween her shash & waist to just have it sit there until she needed it.

Heading out she seemed to just ‘find’ herself inside a long hall with many familiar faces that she had seen in her ancestral inheritance & of course during her life. All of them, from Alicia to sticky fingers were all applauding her with awe in their eyes at how grand she was. She did find it a bit weird that the entire floor was made out of clouds as well as the fact she couldn’t remember anything before appearing in front of the mirror yet that didn’t matter.

Why would that matter when all the revelry focused around her?

Among the crowd two individuals she instantly recognised came out to greet her; both she knew well yet only one she had ever had the chance to talk to. The first being Alexis who wrapped her own tails lovingly around Eel’s meanwhile the second moved her hands to carefully cradle the dragoness face with a smile. This woman looked exactly like a more graceful Eel - if she was simply an elf instead of the genetic hodgepodge that she ended up being.

Either way both looked at her with their pride practically shining in their eyes as they lovingly stroked Elizabeth as they spoke in tandem.

““We are so proud of you.”” <’Eel’ & Alexis>

Somehow tears seemed to form in the corner of her eyes as emotions she didn’t know had begun to swirl up in the middle of her throat. Without understanding why she even began to hiccup which was something she didn’t ever remember doing.

“With you having hunted down all the evil {Giant Green Lizard}s across the realms has made it so everyone is finally willing to admit you are the most handsome dragon ever fufufu~!” <Alexis>

“As expected of my little Eel.” <’Eel’>

They both continued to fawn on her without caring about the tears or snot (as well as a little bit of rogue Leaf genetic material) running down her face. Just when she thought today couldn't get any better than before; the sky above opened up with a glowing purple rift.

Looking up through the vortex the little pre-teen varient of her ever lovely Emily came falling down with her bat-like wings at her waist helping her glide down. Pulling away from her mother figures, Eel Jr. soon got onto her knees while taking the falling Emily’s palm into her own, proceeding to bring it to her lips to kiss softly.

It was a little strange that Emily had shrunk yet she didn’t care; though her shock came belatedly as Emily’s open palm came to slap her across the cheeks.

*pap!*

Although it didn’t hurt it caused her eyes to open wide making that entire scene to be replaced by one of a crimson sky without a single sky above. Soon the smell of volcanic ash entered her nostrils making her nose wiggle in discomfort yet the softness that her head was resting upon made it so she didn’t want to move.

Because of her refusal to move she was too slow to dodge the dainty little hand that came down from a second crisp slap.

“J-just because your dream is cute doesn’t mean you can escape punishment for leaving me like that to go die with Icky!” <Emily>

Considering the difference in their stats, the slaps didn’t really hurt. Regardless Eel did pout sadly as her girlfriend obviously was quite angry at her at this moment. Usually her adorable little cow would never slap her after all.

Suddenly her eyes widened - standing up no matter how much her eyes ached making her instantly realise that her height was as short as ever.

“FUCK!” <Eel>

“LANGUAGE YOUNG LADY!” <Alexis>

Like a howl from true  wrath herself; the little kit completely frozen as she felt two fearsome eyes pierce through her. Making the dauntless hero shiver like a little kitten out in the rain with a level of terror that far surpassed anything she felt before.

Do You Dream?
  • Every Night Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More Like Nightmares... Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Occasionally Votes: 12 60.0%
  • Only The Void Exists Votes: 6 30.0%
Total voters: 20
4