Chapter 110: Finally Moving Forward
248 7 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Heyo~

Most people here seem to only dream occasionally which is certainly interesting to know... Imagine only seeing Elizabeth occasionally smh.

Anways, enjoy~♥

 

After Elizabeth Jr. awoke she was filled in on everything that had happened - while being berated by little fists whenever Emily was reminded that she was left behind. Of course, this was only from the side of Emily thus she could only say so much about what had happened before her and the rest of Elizabeth’s Paradise B-Team had arrived.

“... afterwards the person called Kaiser was killed by {Mother} before she seemed to rush over to where you appeared. Finding out I wasn’t there, Alexis used something called a ‘divine sense’ to find out where I had been moved to, apparently I was located in a powerful illusion barrier right next to where I should have been. The barrier was then  broken into by this funny person called ‘Chaos’ who told us where to go  after he woke us up we rushed over here to discover you passed out…” <Emily>

She professed while not forgetting to land one more head chop onto the kneeling Eel who faked injury by clutching her head; looking up at Emily with a big pout.

Seeing the dragoness’ tear filled eyes, the cowcubus couldn’t help having a shiver form up her spine as blood rushed to her face. Unable to resist her little lover's charms - Emily had to give up holding onto any wrath she had for the kit.

Still she wasn’t done letting out her emotions as she turned back with her own teary eyes that gleamed with worry and anxiety. This caused the always confident Eel to shudder; unable to react to the cowcubus diving into her arms in a tight embrace.

“Just… Don’t leave me like that again - we were supposed to be a team…” <Emily>

Those words cut down Elizabeth Jr. far more than any of the previous hits nor the literal swords that constantly sliced through her flesh. The day being filled with a lot of firsts as remorse & regret filled the little dragon pup as she could only lower her head to Emily.

<She’s right… We were meant to be a team yet when I thought I may die I didn’t bother talking to her nor did I even let her tag along. It may have been my fight yet it’s not supposed to be my life but our life nevertheless there was the chance she would never know how it ended…>

To say she felt guilty right now was an understatement.

“As for you young lady~!” <Alexis>

Before she could consider her feelings Eel felt someone pinch her left fox ear, making her wince as she was soon dragged away from the warm embrace of Mil. Turning her head to see who had such devilish skill she managed to see that it was a smiling Alexis that reminded her of that one time she convinced Kesa to steal the ‘adult box’ under Lisa & Kee’s bed.

Lisa usually never smiled anyway however the smile that Lisa gave the two of them that day was a strong reminder that it should be considered a good thing. Thankfully she never showed little Kesa what was located inside the box else she may have already left the {Mortal Realm}.

In her other hand of Alexis was the red haired kitsune who was strangely silent with a cold sweat all the way down their back. Clearly the fear of god had been put into him in the brief time that he had with Alexis; a fear that Eel too was about to learn.

“So when was it acceptable to yell such crass things out loud, young lady?” <Alexis>

Alexis interrogated the kneeling kit, slowly pacing in front of the pair, eyes squinting as she cast her gaze across both of the other foxes. Obviously Eel had already come up with a clever solution in order to avoid whatever punishment this maternal figure of hers had.

“I learned it from him!” <Eel>

She immediately turned her finger to point directly towards the crimson fox who was left agape at the blatant shifting of blame; especially since the two had essentially just met.

“You little bi-!” <Kitsune>

“-Fufufu so you’re not only willing to endanger her life on a guess by sending sword intent directly at her but also teach her some crass language?” <Alexis>

As if possessed by the demon god empress herself, an aura that caused all within the heavens to bow down exploded from Alexis. Her voluptuous tail waved in the wind as she stood tall in front of the heroic warrior with not an ounce of stepping back.

In response the kneeling kitsune pair shivered before he shouted up in futile resistance.

“I don’t even remember who you are!” <Kitsune>

“That is no excuse to swear in front of a child; you used to be so cute when you were younger let you look at how boorish you’ve become…” <Alexis>

The vixen sighed out while moving a hand to massage her forehead as she turned away - those 9 tails of hers lowering as if expressing her depressed mood. Soon shaking her head as she looked back at the pair with a melancholic smile.

“No, you are both right, it’s my fault that you both turned into such bad eggs…” <Alexis>

Closing her eyes and tilting her head; launching the finishing arrow right through the kneeling duo’s heart as those watching could only shake their heads. Fuka holding her forehead as if to not see what was going to happen next. Sure enough, nothing was quite as sly as a vixen with a goal in mind, yet the two other foxes seemed none the wiser.

“N-no, it was us, we’ll do better in the future for sure!” <Eel>

Eel who already felt guilty over having abandoned Emily couldn’t resist the guilt trip from the woman she looked up to. Although the male kitsune seemed far more resistant - turning his head away from both of the other foxes.

Unfortunately, due to Eel giving in, he found himself surrounded on all sides!

“Ah… Really?” <Alexis>

She spoke coyly with a tilted head. The ears atop her head twitching gently while those plump silver tails lifted up ever so slightly higher; catching the light which made them shimmer with the innocence of an angel. Looking at the man made her head slowly lower along with those beautiful tails of hers which in turn made Eel’s tails batter at the man.

“We’ll both do a better job!” <Eel>

“Really…?” <Alexis>

Her gaze shifted over to the resistant crimson kitsune who clicked his tongue - though this just made Eel repeatedly poke him with her tails to slowly grind him down.

“Yea we will, right~?” <Eel>

“Right~?” <Eel>

“Right~?” <Eel>

“Right~?” <Eel>

“Ri-?” <Eel>

“YES!” <Kitsune>

And just like that a brave warrior had fallen.

“Now that that is done [pɐsɥ] let us get this road on the party [sbnᴉƃƃlʎ-lᴉuǝ] [Ǝxɔlɐɯɐʇᴉou-ɯɐɹʞ]” <Ɔɥɐos ſ Ⅎɐnsʇ>

Abruptly a cute voice exploded out with gusto - in a fashion that contained an unknown yet strong arcane might - from behind the two kneeling foxes. Both of the pair as well as everyone else turned to look at the owner of that voice.

There stood a 5 foot figure who wore an oversized wizard/witches hat with a smiling face stitched into the hat with crimson threads This hat of theirs cast a perfect shadow over their entire face however a bit pearly white cheshire grin managed to break through the abyss.

Overall, if asked, one would refer to them as a dainty (and flat) little sorcerous with a big goofy grin always plastered below the brim of their hat.

Still it was hard to discount the ‘girl’ as one just needed to look at the catalyst held within their gnarled staff to tell they held great magical strength… Or were rich enough to just buy great gear which they weren’t suited to use. Of course, if they were able to appear behind the cheat hunter of Eel without her noticing it showed there was more to ‘her’ than one's eyes could tell.

Knowing the strangeness of the situation made it so Eel grew cautious even if she wasn’t able to actually fight even if she wanted to; her body was still an empty wreck.

“Me [bnǝsʇᴉou-ɯɐɹʞ] Whomst is I [bnǝsʇᴉou-ɯɐɹʞ] I am Chaos the brother of Promicarus [sbnᴉƃƃlʎ-lᴉuǝ] [Ǝxɔlɐɯɐʇᴉou-ɯɐɹʞ]” <Ɔɥɐos ſ Ⅎɐnsʇ>

“How are you a br- WAIT WHERE IS PROMICARUS!” <Eel>

Only at this point did Elizabeth realise that her rival was nowhere to be seen despite having been in just as much danger as she had been. If anything, Icky was in more danger, it certainly didn’t seem like the little kid in front of her would be able to stop {Mother}!

Fortunately Chaos only chuckled while bonking the fox on the head with his staff.

Always wanted to do that do not even worry about it [pɐsɥ] she is long gone [sbnᴉƃƃlʎ-lᴉuǝ] [ɟnll sʇod]” <Ɔɥɐos ſ Ⅎɐnsʇ>

“S-she’s dead…!” <Eel>

“I think she meant ‘gone to safety’ Beth…” <Emily>

Emily said while walking up to the three of them; the male fox seemingly having sneaked away now that Alexis was curiously tilting her head while looking at the new midget trio.

“Bingo [sbnᴉƃƃlʎ-lᴉuǝ] [Ǝxɔlɐɯɐʇᴉou-ɯɐɹʞ]” <Ɔɥɐos ſ Ⅎɐnsʇ>

He said before swirling around causing his dress to get caught in his own updraft - feeling his rather shapely butt that was perfectly hugged by black & crimson laced underwear.

“Let us go at least [sbnᴉƃƃlʎ-lᴉuǝ] [Ǝxɔlɐɯɐʇᴉou-ɯɐɹʞ]” <Ɔɥɐos ſ Ⅎɐnsʇ>

Walking away abruptly, making the group of girls look between themselves for a moment before agreeing to go with him, he was the leader of the country they wanted to find asylum in after all.

So... Chaos...
  • No Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Yes Votes: 10 52.6%
  • I Don't Care Votes: 5 26.3%
Total voters: 19
2