Chapter 274: Rivals in nothing
4.9k 36 83
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 274: Rivals in nothing

That alone was something Liu Fei Fei was assured of. 

 

"!" 'What is with her instincts?' It's like Liu Fei Fei had a who messed with Long Shen radar on her at all times. Lu Chen didn't know what to say to that. 

 

Luo Ai sighs, "Lu Chen didn't do anything to Long Shen for the past few days. It was Gao Jinhai who did all of those things." Even though Luo Ai said this, she was hesitant, to be honest. With how Lu Chen has been acting the last few weeks, she was unsure if Lu Chen played a part or not. 

 

With Luo Ai saying this, Ye Meixiu and Zhang Jian back it up,

 

"Liu Fei Fei, why are you so paranoid? How could he be connected with all incidents with Long Shen?"

 

"Lu Chen has been with me for the last week. How could he be involved with Gao Jinhai!"

 

Zhang Jian especially had enough with Liu Fei Fei's stunts, "You have gone insane! Just because Lu Chen doesn't like you anymore, it doesn't mean you can blame everything on him!" 

 

"Bullshit! He knows what he did. He wants to ruin Shen's life, so I'm going to ruin his!" Liu Fei Fei's words made everybody look at her weirdly. 

 

Did she forget what Long Shen tried to do to Lu Chen with  Gao Jinhai? It's already known throughout the whole school that Long Shen tried to ruin Lu Chen. 

 

So how could she turn the whole thing around? 

 

Liu Fei Fei wanted to say more. However, Lu Chen gets off the floor and glares,

 

"Liu Fei Fei, you are looking to die today, aren't you." Liu Fei Fei was going to say something to that, but she quickly shut up. The look in Lu Chen's eyes was bloodshot.

 

Even Ye Meixiu and Zhang Jian looked surprised. The two felt a wild animal was just left loose. 

 

They wanted to stop Lu Chen. However, they didn't move. More like they couldn't. 

 

Right now, they're spectators looking at the tiger in the cage. If they tried to stop him, it would be jumping in with a wild animal. 

 

Hearing what Liu Fei Fei said made Lu Chen remember things from the past. His head boiled with rage. 

 

The halls were silent, and the only thing that could be heard was Lu Chen's footsteps. Slowly walking towards Liu Fei Fei. 

 

However, there was one person who was not absorbed by the moment. Luo Ai steps in front of Liu Fei Fei, "Lu Chen, calm down. I know what she did is wrong. But don't take it too far."

 

If Lu Chen attacks Liu Fei Fei right now, it would definitely cause a big problem. 

 

For starters, light bruises aren't the only thing Liu Fei Fei might receive from him. Worst case, Lu Chen might kill her on the spot. 

 

"Move." Lu Chen glares at Luo Ai, ready to attack.

 

"No. You're my brother. But she's my sister as well. I'm not going to let you kill each other." His gaze doesn't affect her as she continues to reason,

 

"Think about what you are doing right now? Will it help in this situation?" Luo Ai gives back a glare of her own, "If you still want to go, then you have to go through me first." 

 

The two stare down at each other. Each one, not backing off.

 

"..." His dark eyes started to become light again. 

 

"Fine. Only because it's you." 

 

Lu Chen didn't want to fight with Luo Ai. He knows it's not worth it. If the two of them were to fight, it wouldn't end with either of them getting bruises. 

 

Luo Ai has a talent for fighting, and she has more experience than him.

 

And she was right as well. With how many people kept coming, fighting will just make the situation worse. 

 

Before Lu Chen left, he gave Liu Fei Fei a warning, "Liu Fei Fei, I'll tell you this. Long Shen and I are not rivals in anything.”

 

After this, what could Long Shen be better than him at?

 

Academics? Just beat him on the Gaokao.

 

Background? Something Long Shen won't be able to beat him in a very long time. 

 

Looks? That was the only thing that they were equal with.

 

Even with the looks being equal, everything else was something Lu Chen beat him in. 

83