Chapter 292: Don’t you dare
4k 26 61
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 292: Don’t you dare

Elder Wu frowns. The problem has just gotten worse. Lu Chen's understanding of limits just got worse. Beating up the thugs before and now Lai Dingxiang. If Lu Chen continues to go on, he'll become a cold animal. 

 

"Young master, let me deal with this man. I'll get all the information out of him. Focus on your friend over there." The best thing now is to make a change to Lu Chen's target. 

 

"...I want you to find out everything from him." Light came back to Lu Chen's eyes. He forgot the main reason why he came. 

 

Lu Chen drops Lai Dingxiang as he asks, "Elder Wu, I need your help on this." Elder Wu came at a great time. 

 

The two walk over to Feng Meifeng, not caring about Lai Dingxiang escaping. The man was too beaten up to even move his lips, let alone walking.  

 

Lu Chen holds Feng Meifeng up, letting Elder Wu look at her,

 

"Hmm, it seems she consumed an aphrodisiac. She'll only be in heat for a few hours." Lu Chen sighs in relief. However, rage replaces it as he couldn't believe Lai Dingxiang would use something like that.

 

'If I came here later.' Lu Chen didn't want to think about what would happen. He brings Feng Meifeng up into a princess carry,

 

"Elder Wu, I'll be staying by her side today. Tell my parents I won't be coming home." Leaving Feng Meifeng alone was too dangerous. Having someone by her side when she wakes up would be for the best.

 

"I understand, young master." Elder Wu went back to grab Lai Dingxiang. Before he left, he hands Lu Chen a card, 

 

"Young master, I have prepared a room for your stay here for a night." Lu Chen nods but was surprised that Elder Wu had a room ready for him. 

 

When Lu Chen enters the room, he softly places Feng Meifeng onto the bed. Feng Meifeng was still flushed red and sweating a lot. 

 

Lu Chen quickly went to the bathroom to get a towel to wipe the sweat off.  After wiping it, Feng Meifeng opens her eyes,

 

"Feng Meifeng?" Lu Chen thought it wore off. Before he could say anything else,

 

"Mmm!" Lu Chen's mouth was closed off! Feng Meifeng kissed him without warning!

 

Lu Chen quickly pushes her away, "What is wrong with you?!"Lu Chen didn't expect that! But he didn't have time to think about it. Feng Meifeng continues to get closer to him,

 

"Please." Her voice was sweet, unlike her usual formal voice. However, Lu Chen wasn't going to let that happen, 

 

"Feng Meifeng! Calm down, this isn't you!" Lu Chen tries reasoning with her. He knew Feng Meifeng was going to regret it once the aphrodisiac wore off. 

 

Feng Meifeng stops, and Lu Chen sighs, thinking his reasoning was working on her. But then, she starts taking off her underwear!

 

"No! No! No! Don't strip!" Lu Chen was going crazy as he stopped Feng Meifeng. But then Feng Meifeng went for the hug.

 

'For the love of-' Lu Chen was about to cry.

 

'How long is this going to last?!'

...

While Feng Meifeng and Lu Chen were fighting, Lai Dingxiang was strapped onto a chair.

 

"Hey, pops. Even if we wake this brat up, I don't think we're going to get any information out of him." Wu Zhen looks at the person in disgust. 

 

Lai Dingxiang's front teeth were broken into bits, and his mouth was bruised to the point that he couldn't speak. Even if they wake him up, he wouldn't be able to talk for a while. 

 

"After he wakes up, I want you to give him to the police." Elder Wu didn't say anymore. However, Wu Zhen was confused. Why didn't his father continue with his interrogation? 

 

If it was usual, he would have done everything to get the information out of him. Even meant killing him as well.

 

"Let's go." Elder Wu forces Wu Zhen out of the room, leaving Lai Dingxiang there. 

 

A couple of minutes have passed, and somebody came into the room,

 

The person walks in front of him and curses, "This fool! How can you ruin such an easy plan?!" The person had planned everything out for him. They supplied the setting and gave him every tool he needed to succeed.

 

Yet, he couldn't get results.

 

The person takes out a knife, ready to end his life. They weren't going to let him live now that Lu Chen made a move.

 

As she brings the knife closer to him,

 

"Kang Shuchun, don't you dare."

61