Chapter 295: KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
3.4k 4 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 295: KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

 

"I slapped you in the face and kicked you in the crotch too." Just saying that made Feng Meifeng feel guilty for hitting there. But as she says this, Lu Chen crossed his legs. And his face pales,

 

"Do not remind me of that incident!" Lu Chen could still feel the pain even after the last few days. 

 

When Feng Meifeng saw how he's acting, she couldn't help but chuckle. 

 

"Hey! Don't laugh! Do you know how much pain I was in?!" Lu Chen was blushing in rage. If Lu Chen hadn't been in class, he would have been in tears from the pain.

 

However, Feng Meifeng continues to laugh at him. Lu Chen couldn't do anything but pout at the situation.

 

"Aww, ok, ok. I won't laugh about it anymore. But I got to- eh." Feng Meifeng was going to apologize. But then, she notices something on his neck!

 

"What is that on your neck?" Feng Meifeng squints her eyes, wanting to examine it more. Lu Chen moves his arm to block it. But it was too late. 

 

"Those are hickey marks! Where did you get those?!" Feng Meifeng's expression turns red as she shouts. It should have been obvious! That could be the only thing on a person's neck!

 

But her expression changed when she saw Lu Chen shaking.

 

"Hey? Are you alright? EEEEEEEEP!" Lu Chen glares right at her. He points with his finger, "It's because of you!!!!"

 

"Me?" Feng Meifeng was confused. How could she be the one to give him hickey marks.

 

"Try to remember what happened last night." If Feng Meifeng could remember what happened before, then she could remember what happened afterward.

 

"Hmm?" 'What did I do afterward?' Feng Meifeng begins to think about it. Seeing her not being able to remember, Lu Chen starts explaining,

 

"So this is what happened."

...

After Feng Meifeng had stripped herself naked, the difficulty became ten times harder for Lu Chen. His face was hot as he tried to figure out what to do. 

 

'Aww, come on! I can't deal with that!' He has to keep her down and also not look at them. That was an impossible task even for him!

 

While he continued to think of a plan, Feng Meifeng took advantage of the opening! She hugged him from the front and took a bite on his neck!

 

"Ahh! No biting!" Lu Chen pushes her off. However, when he made contact, he felt something really squishy! His face turned even hotter when Feng Meifeng moaned to that!

 

"Sorry!" Lu Chen rolls away from her in embarrassment. However, Feng Mefieng continues to go on the offensive! She would mount him and give him hickeys. 

 

The only thing Lu Chen could do is to push her away. The whole ordeal lasted for an hour! Feng Meifeng had suddenly stopped and laid down on the bed. She was snoring as well. 

 

Seeing this, Lu Chen sighs in relief. Everything was now over. 

 

Or so he thought. 

 

Hearing her sleep, Lu Chen was going to tuck her into bed. But then, Feng Mefieng grabbed his clothes!

 

"Feng Meifeng, let go." She was still naked, so he could see some of it. Lu Chen tries his best not to look at her.

 

"Stay." Lu Chen went wide-eyed. 'Who is this angel?' Her voice was sweet and gentle, nothing like what she was doing a few seconds ago. 

 

Before Lu Chen could think about it more, he noticed her body was shaking. He tucks her in even more. Realizing Feng Meifeng might have felt what Lai Dingxiang had done, Lu Chen had a tensed expression. 

 

He hugs her and whispers, "Don't worry, I'm here for you. You don't have to be scared anymore." 

 

Maybe because of his words, Feng Meifeng starts to breathe more lightly, slowly going to sleep.  Lu Chen was tired from dealing with all of Feng Meifeng's attacks. So he went to bed too. 

...

"..." Feng Meifeng was silent as she listened to Lu Chen's recap.

 

"I woke up first and took a shower. Then you woke up. And that's about it." Lu Chen took a breath. That was the fast he had talked. He looked at Feng Meifeng and immediately knew. He backs away,

 

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! KILLLLLLLLLLLLL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Feng Meifeng screams out of her mind! The things she remembered with Lai Dingxiang was nowhere near embarrasing as this. 

 

"I'm just gonna let you scream out for a while." Lu Chen understands. If he was in her shoes, he would do the same right now.

 

55