Chapter 449: The Beginning Of The Party
1.3k 3 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 449: The Beginning Of The Party

 

To think there would be so many people here. Song Yanmei thought as she looked at the people in the venue. The Bai family didn't hold anything back with this birthday party.

 

The mansion sparkled like a giant jewel. But what was so surprising was this was only half of it. 

 

The venue was split into two parts. One part was greeting guests, and the other was the main one. And to top it off, there were different types of people here. Supermodels, business tycoons, and also many second generations. Song Yanmei could tell just by looking. 

 

But she didn't care about them as she was focused on her watch. She wondered when Lu Chen was going to be here. 

 

But she couldn't do anything about it. 

 

"Yanmei, you shouldn't be standing here alone." The person who said this was Song Yanmei's father, Song Chongli. 

 

"Those young masters have been looking at you for quite some time now." Song Chongli said as he pointed at some young masters who stood at the side. 

 

Song Yanmei went all out in dressing up. She wore a long blue dress: from a dark navy to a translucent blue on the ends. It shined like the morning stars. 

 

And the guys were staring at her in awe. 

 

Song Yanmei scoffed, "Dad, I'm waiting for my partner. And besides, these guys are looking at me weirdly."  There was no need to tell her that. She knew those people had been staring at her for quite some time now. 

 

She didn't want to speak to them because they had ulterior thoughts. 

 

"That's because my daughter is too beautiful. And you can tell them apart." Song Chongli wasn't worried about her daughter. He knew she could discern who was bad or good. 

 

Song Yanmei added, "But I don't want to build connections with these guys."

 

This may be a birthday party, but it was more than that. Song Yanmei could tell from how people were talking. Because of the vast number of people, it was a great way to create connections.

 

"I'm going to talk to my friends at the main venue." Song Chongli said as he moved to a group on the side. And she started to move too. But she noticed a group entering, 

 

"Aunty." It was Zhang Wenling and the rest. 

 

Zhang Wenling smiled, seeing a familiar face, "Yanmei, you look so beautiful today."

 

"You look pretty too, aunty." Zhang Wenling wore a dark green off-shoulder dress. If it wasn't for Zhang Wenling's children beside her, she would look single.

 

"Let me introduce my family to you. This is my husband and Xiao Chen's older brother." Zhang Wenling introduced her family to Song Yanmei.

 

"Your Song Chongli's daughter? He's been constantly boasting about your beauty during our talks. I guess what he said is true." Lu Xiaotong smiled. 

 

Song Yanmei wryly smiled, "No, I think my father said too much about me." So this is where his looks come from. 

 

Examining Lu Xiaotong, she realized where Lu Chen's looks came from. 

 

Lu Xiaotong asked, "Do you know where your father is? I'm going to say hello."

 

"My father has entered the main venue." Song Yanmei said as she pointed at the main venue. 

 

"Alright. Wenling and I will go meet up with him. Please have a talk with my sons." Lu Xiaotong said. 


Check Patreon For Extra Chapters. Also heads up, edited chapters 1-10 again. There should be less errors XD

21