Chapter 453: Photos
1.4k 3 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 453: Photos

 

Liu Shoushan shook his head, "No way! Do you not know how my sister feels about him?" Why would Liu Fei Fei ever talk about Lu Chen? That would be the last thing she would do. 

 

"True" "That's right." Lu Aotian and Lu Hao agreed.

 

"Wait, I'm confused. If Lu Chen looked like this, why didn't Fei Fei choose him from the beginning?!" If they compared Long Shen and Lu Chen by looks, the latter would beat the other by a mile. 

 

That was why it made it so odd. 

 

"I don't know. Maybe because your sister has bad taste?" Lu Hao shrugged his shoulders.

 

"Hey." Lu Aotian smacked Lu Hao's head again, "Just because she doesn't have an eye for men, it doesn't mean you can talk to her like that." 

 

You two! Liu Shoushan grabbed his head. It was a grabbing head season again. 

 

"Speaking of this, how is he?" Lu Aotian asked. 

 

"...Hmm?" Liu Shoushan tilted his head. 

 

"Quit playing around. How is your family handling your new family member?" Lu Aotian wanted to ask this for a while. Long Shen was basically asked to get married without their family having much say.

 

Liu Shoushan grabbed his head, "What do you think?"

 

"Is it that bad?"

 

"Of course. Do you know how different this kid is when you compare him to your little brother?" It wasn't just appearance that was being compared. The differences between the two were incredible. 

 

Lu Chen scored high on the gaokao, while Long Shen didn't even do it. 

 

"And what made it worse is the photos." 

 

"Photos?"

 

Liu Shoushan looked around as he got closer, "Don't tell anyone about this, but someone has been sending photos of that kid and with other girls." 

 

"Is the kid stupid?!" Lu Aotian and Lu Hao retorted. 

 

"No. From what we checked out, it seemed that guy had more than one girlfriend."

 

"..." The two didn't say anything. They knew what was going to happen next. 

 

"How did Fei Fei take it?"

 

"She got mad in the beginning. But that brat has a gilded tongue." The family wanted them to divorce. But Liu Fei Fei continued to hold onto him, refusing to let him go. 

 

Liu Shoushan made a tired expression. Just remembering it was enough to make his head hurt. 

 

Lu Aotian patted him on the shoulder, "Don't worry. I think Liu Fei Fei will turn a new leaf later."

 

"We can only hope." Liu Shoushan could only hope. 

...

"What's wrong, Yanmei?" Lu Chen questioned as he tilted his head. As they walked to the main venue, Song Yanmei glanced at him. It would have been weird not to notice it. 

 

Song Yanmei explained, "Nothing! I just thought you looked really nice right now. You've even fixed your hair and applied make-up too." She could see he had applied toner. 

 

Lu Chen scratched his head, "I came here before my work. And said person forced all of this on me." 

...

An hour prior, 

 

"Alright, I'm going to go now." Lu Chen said as he was going to leave the building. But when he did that, 

 

"You're going to the party." Zhang Jian grabbed Lu Chen's shoulders. 

 

"Yeah. What about it?" Lu Chen was dressed in a navy blue suit, ready to leave. But, 

 

"How can you go out looking like that?!" Zhang Jian scolded. 

 

"I just need the clothes." 

 

"The clothes look nice. But that's not the only thing!" Zhang Jian said as he shook him. 

 

"I think I look fine." Lu Chen thought he looked good. 

 

"No! We need to go all out! We're going to make all these guys look like trash!" Zhang Jian didn't even think about it, as there was a sparkle in his eyes. 

 

"I'm-" "Come with me!" Zhang Jian didn't wait as he pushed Lu Chen. 


Check Out Patreon For Extra Chapters ^^

22