Chapter 460: Bai Xiaoqing And Bai Geming
1.2k 0 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 460: Bai Xiaoqing And Bai Geming

 

"Xiaoqing, I want you to be with your grandfather until we prepare everything." A man said to his daughter. She was dressed in a light green qipao, and her hair was tired upwards, letting it flow down. 

 

"Understood." Bai Xiaoqing nodded as she walked out of the room. She walked to a large room. Knocking on the door, 

 

"Who is it?!" A hoarse word came out. 

 

"Grandfather, it's me, Xiaoqing." Bai Xiaoqing said.

 

"Come in." Bai Xiaoqing entered the room,

 

"Xiaoqing, you don't need to knock. You can come in whenever you want." Bai Geming sighed. 

 

"Can't help it, grandfather." Bai Xiaoqing smiled. But then she noticed the tense expression he had. 

 

"Grandfather, is something the matter?"

 

Bai Geming rubbed her forehead, "That old geezer Huang is coming today too."

 

"Hmm? Do you mean grandpa Huang?" Bai Xiaoqing tilted her head. She knew her grandfather and Huang Muyang were friends. Well, they fight every time they meet each other,

 

Maybe close friends?

 

"That man kept going on and on about not wanting to come. But the day before, he said he was coming." Bai Geming sighed heavily. 

 

"He said something about jade and trade." Bai Geming didn't hear much about it. There was a lot of screaming and shouting. 

 

Despite not knowing what Huang Muyang said, he heard a few words. He was excited. When Bai Geming heard jade was involved, this party would be interesting. Bai Geming turned to Bai Xiaoqing, 

 

"What are your father and the rest doing?" 

 

"They're working on something."

 

"Gehh!" Bai Geming scoffed, "Why do they have to do something like that?! I'm an old man and don't need anything special." Bai Geming knew what they were trying to do. 

 

Bai Xiaoqing shook her head, "But grandfather, this is your 70th birthday. Mom and dad wanted to do something special for you."

 

"If they want to do something special, they would choose to spend more time with me than do something weird." Bai Geming cursed, "You're the only one checking up on me."

 

As he was talking, 

 

"Grandfather! I need you to find justice for me!" Liao Yan screamed as he entered the room! Bai Geming's happy look turned into a frown, 

 

"What do you need, Liao Yan. And what is wrong with your face?" Despite not having the Bai name, Liao Yan still had the blood of the Bai family. His mother was his daughter. 

 

"Someone slapped me in the face!" Liao Yan cried out. 

 

"Huh? Someone slapped you in the face?" How could a slap cause so much damage? It was more like he got hit by a truck instead! But Liao Yan was still a Bai.

 

Hurting him meant messing with the Bai family. And on his birthday too. 

 

"Tell me what happened."

 

"I was going to ask him something, and the guy slapped me in the face!" Liao Yan said with a crying face.

 

Bai Geming felt a headache coming as he turned to Bai Xiaoqing, "Xiaoqing, can you go get your father. Let him deal with this."

 

"Grandpa, you don't need to call dad or uncle. Let me go and deal with it." 

 

"But I don't want to bother you with things like this! You should be having fun instead."

 

Bai Xiaoqing shook her head, "Grandpa, this is your night. I want you to have a perfect birthday." 

 

"Alright then." 

 

Bai Xiaoqing nodded as she walked out of the room with Liao Yan. 

 

As the two walked out, 

 

"Who did you try to mess with this time, Liao Yan?"

23