Chapter 725: Internet Cafe
694 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 725: Internet Cafe

 

"Sorry about making you wait." Lu Chen said as he walked towards Shang Mingtao. Shang Mingtao had a smile, "No problem, Senior Lu. Sorry for calling you out."

 

"It's fine. I have some free time." Actually, this is perfect. Lu Chen sighed in relief. He was supposed to do something with Bai Xiaoqing, but this gave him a reason to get out.

 

Surprisingly, Kang Shuchun didn't stop him from going either. She had a smile on her face as she kissed him goodbye. 

 

The person who called him out in the dining room was Shang Mingtao. After the incident, the two continued to chat. With what Hang Meng told Shang Mingtao, the two kept talking with one another. 

 

"Where do you want to go?" Lu Chen asked. Shang Mingtao decided, "Let's go to an internet cafe." Lu Chen nodded as he followed him to the Internet cafe.

 

"Have you gone to one, Senior?"

 

"A few times with my friend." Entering it, Lu Chen looked around. It was nostalgic. It had been a long time since he came to a place like this. There was no need for him to come here. But Zhang Jian was the one who brought him here in their free time. 

 

"Hi. We like 3 hours." Shang Mingtao said to the clerk. 

 

"..." The clerk didn't respond to him. Instead, she stared at Lu Chen beside him. It took a few seconds for Shang Mingtao to wave his hands, 

 

"Ahh! Yes! 3 hours!" The clerk's cheeks turned red as she nodded. Lu Chen and Shang Mingtao walked away from the clerk. 

 

Shang Mingtao wanted to say something but decided not to. Lu Chen looked at one of the computers, "They have some games preinstalled."

 

"Senior, how about we play this game!" It was one that came out this year.

 

"Sure." Lu Chen and Shang Mingtao set up their accounts. Lu Chen played as the fencer class while Shang Mingtao, the mage. The two started to play. Interesting. Lu Chen thought as he moved his character around. It was an MMORPG game. 

 

As the two played, there was a disparity between the two. Lu Chen was going crazy in the game. 

 

"Senior Lu! You're killing everything!" Shang Mingtao gasped as he watched Lu Chen's character kill everything in its path. 

 

"You're doing well too. Also, use your AOE spell." While Lu Chen killed everything, Shang Mingtao acted as support. He fired AOE and support spells onto him. 

 

It was a fun game. But while the two played, the two didn't realize there was a large crowd of people surrounding the two. They were too focused on the game. It was until someone called out to them, 

 

"Excuse me." Lu Chen looked up to see a couple of girls staring at him. 

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Can you teach us how to play the game?" The girl asked. Shang Mingtao tilted his head as he watched the scene unfold. Lu Chen gave a smile, 

 

"I'm sorry. I'm a beginner, and I can't teach you." Lu Chen explained. Hearing this, the girls nodded and quickly ran off. Shang Mingtao blinked a couple of times, 

 

"Senior Lu's appearance is deadly." Shang Mingtao blurted out. He had already seen it in effect before the clerk and these girls. Lu Chen's ability to charm girls was off the charts. 

 

Lu Chen shrugged his shoulders, "Not my fault that I was born this handsome."  


Check Patreon For Extra Chapters ^^
Kindle Vol 1 is out. Check it out here: https://a.co/d/iNeP41c

12