Chapter 726: Oh No! I Spilled It.
607 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 726: Oh No! I Spilled It.

 

Lu Chen understood why the clerk was silent for those few seconds. This happened too many times. The number of times this happened to him was too many times to count.  

 

"Also, there's a lot more people here." Especially girls. Lu Chen noticed it now. There were more customers than when they entered. What was more, they were mostly girls. 

 

"That's because of you, Senior." Shang Mingtao shook his head. Lu Chen shrugged his shoulders, "Let's get something to eat before we start our next raid." There was a shop inside the cafe. Lu Chen took a cup noodle and a sandwich. Shang Mingtao took a sandwich. 

 

While Lu Chen filled his noodles with hot water, 

 

"It's the nerd!" Lu Chen frowned when he heard that. Nerd? He ignored it since it wasn't him. But when he glanced down at Shang Mingtao. His expression paled when he heard that. 

 

Lu Chen stared at the group. There were five people in that group. They all had cocky expressions as they stared at the two. No, it was at Shang Mingtao.  

 

"Nerd! I'm asking you! Why are you here?!" Wei Fen stared at Shang Mingtao arrogantly. 

 

"I was here-" "Didn't I tell you to never come here again?" Wei Fen glared at Shang Mingtao. He was about to slap Shang Mingtao on the head when Lu Chen grabbed his wrist.

 

"What do you think you're doing?" Lu Chen's eyes narrowed as he stared at Wei Fen. Did he think he was chopped liver? He was only a few years older than him. But it showed from how tall he was. Lu Chen was quite taller than them. 

 

Wei Fen finally noticed Lu Chen. He was about to glare at him when,

 

"!" Nghh! His expression contorted!!! Lu Chen gripped his wrist. And he was placing a lot of pressure on it! 

 

"Is it fun picking on the weak?" Lu Chen sneered. With just a thought, Lu Chen could snap the kid's wrist. Before he could do it, Shang Mingtao asked, 

 

"Senior Lu, you don't need to."

 

"You sure?" Lu Chen questioned. He didn't need to be scared. He could smack Wei Fen and his friends to tomorrow and over. Shang Mingtao nodded, 

 

"There's no need for you to do it." He didn't want to cause any trouble for Lu Chen. 

 

"..." Lu Chen sighed as he nodded, "Fine. Count yourself lucky, Kid." Lu Chen let go of Wei Fen's wrist. He turned around to grab his cup noodles. But that caused the others to laugh, 

 

"What? Are you chickening out?!'

 

"Acting all tough when you haven't done anything." 

 

"..." Lu Chen rolled his eyes. Do these idiots not understand the position they're in? Did they not see what he did to Wei Fen? And said guy was acting tough!

 

"Nerd! You think hiring a bodyguard would do you any good?!" 

 

"..." Alright then. Lu Chen tossed his noodles right at Wei Fen's face. It was point-blank!

 

"Ahhh!" The hot water splashed on his face! The water was mixed with chili oil too!

 

"Oh no! I spilled it. My bad!" Lu Chen gave a shocked face.

 

"..." Spilled your ass! You clearly threw it! 

 

And that wasn't the end. 

 

"Oh no. My hand is moving on its own." Lu Chen pressed the button on the hot water dispenser. The position was perfect. Wei Fen's crotch was right under the water dispenser!

 

"Ahhh!" And that water was scalding. Lu Chen held that button for 5 seconds. But it was enough. 

 

"Oof. I need to get another cup." But when he turned his body, he slapped the entire dispenser down!


Check Patreon For Extra Chapters ^^
Kindle Vol 1 is out. Check it out here: https://a.co/d/iNeP41c

 
11