Chapter 727: Keychain
973 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 727: Keychain

 

"Ahhh!" And the cap of the dispenser burst open. All that hot water spilled on top of Wei Fen's body?! That did so much damage to him! He was screaming in agony! He jumped up and danced like a chicken!

 

As he danced like a chicken, more people turned to look at the group. Some even took out their phone to record it. 

 

"Oh, No. I'm so sorry. My bad on all of this." Lu Chen's apology and the expression he made were different from one another. He was snickering, 

 

"I guess our time here is done." Lu Chen turned to Shang Mingtao. He grabbed his hand as he walked away from them. There was no need to stay there any longer. 

 

Outside, Shang Mingtao and Lu CHen walked. 

 

"You won't tell me your relationship with that idiot?" Lu Chen asked Shang Mingtao. 

 

Shang Mingtao waved his hand, "I have no relationship with Wei Fen."

 

"...Alright." Lu Chen wasn't going to ask. But Lu Chen smiled evilly, "But if those guys annoy you, I'll crush him." Lu Chen's hand was itching to slap them. He was so angry about this situation. 

 

Shang Mingtao shook, "Senior, you don't need to do anything!" Who was Lu Chen? He was the guy who rushed into an abandoned factory and wiped out a group of assassins. That man was a tank! If he fought with Wei Fen and his gang, those guys would be blown to bits.

 

That was why Shang Mingtao didn't want Lu Chen to do anything. 

 

"...Fine." Lu Chen sighed, "Alright, let's go and do some other things." Lu Chen wouldn't let a couple of fools ruin his day. He added, "Also, I need to get some souvenirs."

 

He felt he needed to get some things for his family. He had a feeling they would annoy him if he didn't. 

 

"Understood!" Shang Mingtao nodded his head. 

... 

Lu Chen returned home later that day, "Lu Chen, welcome home." Kang Shuchun was the one to welcome him home. 

 

"Cute." Instead of answering Kang Shuchun, Lu Chen blurted this out instead. 

 

"Hehe." Kang Shuchun gave a blushing smile. She wore an apron like last time. But this time, she wore a frilly one. 

 

"What have you been cooking?" Lu Chen noticed the apron was covered with flour. 

 

"Ahh. Let me show you." Kang Shuchun walked back and brought some cookies, "Mother and I made cookies. Have one."

 

"Oh." Lu Chen took one and took a bite, "Delicious."

 

Kang Shuchun smiled more as she asked, "Did you have fun today?"

 

"Mmhmm." Lu Chen nodded as he raised a bag, "I got some things for you two." 

 

"Oh!"

 

"Have a look." Lu Chen smiled as he handed it to her. Kang Shuchun didn't wait as she looked at what it was. It was a bear. 

 

"Isn't this my keychain?" The bear Lu Chen brought back was the similar to the keychain Kang Shuchun had  ,

 

"I got it from a claw machine." Lu Chen and Shang Mingtao went to a claw machine. He noticed the bear and thought it was a great gift for Kang Shuchun. 

 

And it was. 

 

"Thank you so much, dear!" Kang Shuchun's expression brightened as she held the bear tightly. 

 

"I'll cherish it."

 

"Mmhmm." Lu Chen kissed her cheeks. While the two of them did that, Zhang Wenling and the rest stared at them. 

 

"My son knows how to charm people." She was proud as she stared at him. 


Check Patreon For Extra Chapters ^^
Kindle Vol 1 is out. Check it out here: https://a.co/d/iNeP41c

12