Chapter 728: I’m A Free Woman Now!
703 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 728: I’m A Free Woman Now!

 

"..." "Hah." Qin Shan grabbed her head as she stared at Feng Meifeng. She had a dark expression as she stared at her friend. 

 

Her friend had a lofty expression for quite some time. I can't believe this is happening. Thinking about it, it was strange. But she understood. 

 

"Qin Shan, there's nothing we can do about this." Mao Qingsheng grabbed Qin Shan's hand, trying to soothe her. The two had been helping with Feng Meifeng's heartbreak. But there was nothing else they could do for her. 

 

Qin Shan was going to say something to that when, 

 

"I have enough!" Feng Meifeng slammed her hand onto the table. That caused the other two to jolt. She turned to the two, "I need to go out and have a drink!"

 

"..." Mao Qingsheng frowned. Has she lost it? On the other hand, Qin Shan's expression brightened. 

 

"Yeah! Let's go out and party the night away!" Mao Qingsheng wanted to retort to that. But the girls already run back to their dormitory to get dressed. 

 

And the two girls went over the top with this. Qin Shan rubbed her nose as she praised, "I think I dressed her up too great!" Feng Meifeng and Qin Shan were dressed up widely. Feng Meifeng was dressed in a black crop top and shorts. 

 

"You guys." Mao Qingsheng was stunned, speechless by how the two looked. But Qin Shan scolded, "Stop looking at my chest and look up, Honey."

 

Mao Qingsheng gulped as he nodded. His gaze was too obvious. 

 

"Let's go!" Feng Meifeng shouted with enthusiasm as they walked. It didn't take long before they arrived at a restaurant. Once they got a table, 

 

"I want two bottles!" Feng Meifeng didn't wait as she shouted out. And the server served it quick. But it was not as quick as how she chugged it down without a thought!

 

"Delicious."

 

"..." Mao Qingsheng and Qin Shan stared at Feng Meifeng's smiling face. It was so quick that they didn't have time to say anything. And it was number two. 

 

"Hold it right there. You got to add food to it as well." Qin Shan added. She quickly took the bottle away from her. 

 

"Fine." Feng Meifeng rolled her eyes at her. The three ordered some food, and Feng Meifeng went on to drink. She did not touch the food as she focused on the drinks.  

 

"You're going to get drunk." Qin Shan shook her head. 

 

"Don't worry about it! Today is a great day! I'm a free woman now!" Feng Meifeng roared out. 

 

"I don't need to think about a guy like that!" As she said this, she didn't hesitate to grab another bottle. Qin Shan nodded,

 

"Yeah! Forget about a guy like that! He's scum!"

 

"All men are animals!" Feng Meifeng added. 

 

"..." Mao Qingsheng looked at them strangely. What about me? 


Check Patreon For Extra Chapters ^^
Kindle Vol 1 is out. Check it out here: https://a.co/d/iNeP41c

 
11