Chapter 729: Where Did She Go?!
750 4 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 729: Where Did She Go?!

 

After a few minutes of eating and drinking, 

 

Feng Meifeng and Qin Shan's faces were flushed red. On the table were a bunch of bottles. The two drank all of those bottles. Yet, they were still standing. Barely. 

 

"One more bottle!" Feng Meifeng shouted out. But Mao Qingsheng quickly told the server, "Don't listen to her. We have enough." There was no way the two could drink anymore.  

 

"I'm going to pay the bill." Mao Qingsheng knew it was time to quit. He passed some bills off to the waiter. He picked the two girls up. And the two were fighting him. 

 

"No way! Don't be a party pooper!" Feng Meifeng roared. 

 

"Yeah! Party the night away!" Qin Shan shouted out as well.

 

"You two can't even walk properly." Mao Qingsheng was the only one sober. He understood the moment the two went crazy with the drinks. He had to be an adult. 

 

"Yes, we can!" "Who says that!" 

 

"...Walk in a straight line." Mao Qingsheng added. And the two did it. Well, they tried to because the two wobbled as they walked.  

 

"See. You guys can't- Qin Shan!" Mao Qingsheng was about to say something when he noticed his girlfriend's expression turning green! And it happened. Qin Shan started to throw up! 

 

"You shouldn't have drank so much!" Mao Qingsheng's voice was worried as he scolded. This scene lasted for a couple of minutes before Qin Shan stopped. She gave a thumbs-up, 

 

"I'm good for a second round!"

 

"No, you're not! Come with me now! And you too!" Mao Qingsheng grabbed Feng Meifeng and Qin Shan and dragged them to a grocery store. But,

 

"Oohhh."

 

"We are not buying this." Mao Qingsheng put a stop to Feng Meifeng and Qin Shan. They picked up anything they could. 

 

"You're no fun!"

 

"I want candy!" 

 

But Mao Qingsheng got two bottles of water and went out with them. 

 

"You two need to drink some water." The two started to drink. But Qin Shan gagged again. Feng Meifeng shook her head, 

 

"Lightweight."

 

"That's your take?! 

 

Qin Shan didn't say anything as she quickly walked over to the side and started to throw up again!

 

"Qin Shan!" Mao Qinsheng quickly walked over to Qin Shan's side. Qin Shan shook her head, "Don't worry about it, babe. I'm perfectly...gahh!" She threw up again before she could finish.

 

"Did you have to drink so much?" Mao Qingsheng shook his head. 

 

"I have to do this. Meifeng isn't in her right mind." After drinking and throwing up, Qin Shan's mind was a bit clearer. 

 

Qin Shan understood Feng Meifeng. She was not right. All her actions were reckless. Completely different from her regular self. 

 

That was why she had to say by her side. 

 

"It's only one day. I can handle it. Let's go back to her." Qin Shan and Mao Qingshen walked back to Feng Meifeng. But their eyes widened when they saw it. Feng Meifeng was nowhere to be found!

 

"Where did she go?!"


Check Patreon For Extra Chapters ^^
Kindle Vol 1 is out. Check it out here: https://a.co/d/iNeP41c

12