Chapter 732: My First Love Is Over!!
889 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 732: My First Love Is Over!!

 

"..." Lu Chen's expression contorted. He found it so odd. Lu Chen sighed, 

 

"Hey!" Feng Meifeng screamed out. Lu Chen had picked her up like a sack of potatoes! Lu Chen wasn't going to let her drink. He brought her out, albeit with all the screaming and shouting.  

 

"Let me go!" 

 

"Not until we get out of here." Lu Chen rolled his eyes as he continued to move. But Feng Meifeng wouldn't let this happen as she continued to kick and punch Lu Chen's body like no tomorrow. But would it hurt Lu Chen?

 

It was only a tickle to him.  

 

"Nghh!" Lu Chen finally let go when Feng Meifeng bit his shoulder! Lu Chen placed her on a bench, "Are you a dog?!"

 

"I'm a dog! I'm a furious dog!" Feng Meifeng roared out as she tried to walk away. But she wobbled. She was about to fall to the ground, but Lu Chen held her hand. Putting her back on the bench, 

 

"You can't even walk properly." Lu Chen shook his head, "Also, why are you dressed like this?" Looking at Feng Meifeng again, he noticed the difference. She was dressed differently from how she usually dressed. 

 

"Because I want to be sexy."

 

"..." How drunk are you? 

 

"I'm going to bring you back to your dorm."

 

"Don't wanna." Feng Meifeng looked away from him. 

 

"..." Lu Chen slapped himself on the head. But when he thought about what to do, he noticed Feng Meifeng's phone vibrating. He took his phone away from her. It was Qin Shan who called her. He turned to Feng Meifeng, 

 

"Were you with your friend?" 

 

Feng Meifeng nodded her head. Lu Chen was going to pick it up. But,

 

"I don't wanna meet with that couple! I'm a single doggy!" Lu Chen frowned. 

 

"Yeah. I'm still going to pick it up." Lu Chen picked it up. But when he did that, 

 

"No!" Feng Meifeng grabbed the phone out of Lu Chen's hand. 

 

"Hand it back." 

 

"Eyy!" 

 

"No!" Lu Chen shouted. Feng Meifeng tossed her phone. It was a perfect arch, smashing down onto the floor.  

 

"What are you thinking?!" Lu Chen quickly ran over to pick it up. But the damage was done. The phone was shattered into multiple pieces!

 

"Don't need baka-couple in my fun!" Feng Meifeng continued to wobble like a penguin. But Lu Chen grabbed Feng Meifeng's hand, "You're not going anywhere."  

 

Feng Meifeng was too deadly and crazy like this. 

 

"I must drink the night away!"

 

"Why?" 

 

"Because my first love is over!!!!"

 

"Repeat that?"

 

"My first love is over!!!" Feng Meifeng shouted out again. 

 

"..." Lu Chen stayed silent as he watched her. 

 

"Looking at those two reminds me of Lu Chen and me. I feel so sad! Why doesn't he love me?! I love him a lot! He shook me away like some toy!" 

 

"..." Lu Chen had nothing to say. But Feng Meifeng continued to cry out, "I want to be with him! This is so unfair!"  

 

"...." Lu Chen kneed down in front of her, "Come and get on my back."


Check Patreon For Extra Chapters ^^
Kindle Vol 1 is out. Check it out here: https://a.co/d/iNeP41c

12