Chapter 733: Sniff Sniff
813 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 733: Sniff Sniff

 

"Hmm?" Feng Meifeng tilted her head, "Sorry. But I don't want to go with strangers." 

 

"..." You think I'm a stranger? Lu Chen wanted to laugh at that. Feng Meifeng added, "But you do look like Chen Chen."

 

Because I am? 

 

"Not as handsome. But you look the same."

 

"..." Lu Chen rolled his eyes, "Just get on my back. You can't even walk."

 

"Where are you taking me?" 

 

"Somewhere fun."

 

"Alright!" Feng Meifeng didn't hesitate as she jumped on Lu Chen's back. When he got up,

 

"Oh! You're strong! But don't take advantage of me!"

 

"...I won't." Lu Chen rolled his eyes as he started to walk. While they walked, Feng Meifeng screamed, 

 

"Weeee! Run faster, horsy!" 

 

"..." I am not a horse. 

 

"Faster!" 

 

"...Fine." Lu Chen couldn't argue back with her as he increased his speed. While he did that, 

 

Sniff Sniff

 

"!" Lu Chen turned to Feng Meifeng, "What are you doing?" Why was this girl sniffing him?

 

"You smell nice."

 

"..." 

 

Nom Nom

 

"!" Lu Chen's eyes widened, "Hey! No biting!" Feng Meifeng didn't just sniff him. She started to bite his neck!

 

"Tasty." She started to nibble.

 

"I am not food!" This girl! Lu Chen quickly ran faster. He arrived in front of a hotel. 

 

Good. She stopped. Lu Chen looked up to see that Feng Meifeng was out like a light. Lu Chen didn't wait as he walked to the clerk, "I want to rent out a room."

 

"Understood, sir." Lu Chen nodded as he took the card from him. Lu Chen sighed as he went to the room. It was a luxury sweet. He gently placed Feng Meifeng onto the bed. 

 

He touched his neck. He could feel the teeth marks on his neck. 

 

"Nghh." Feng Meifeng opened her eyes and looked around, "Why am I on a bed?" But then she stared at Lu Chen, 

 

"Chen Chen?"

 

"Yes." So her head is in the right place now? Lu Chen thought, but she made a goofy smile, 

 

"Chen Chen is naughty."

 

Maybe not. Lu Chen touched his head, "You need to take a nap." He decided not to take her back to the dormitory. It would be horrible if he did. If they saw her like this?

 

There was no need to talk about it. 

 

"I don't wanna." But Feng Meifeng shook her head. 

 

"You have to."

 

"I don't wanna! I don't wanna! I don't wanna! I don't wanna! I don't wanna! I don't wanna! I don't wanna! I don't wanna! I don't wanna! I don't wanna!" Feng Meifeng continued to squirm around on the bed. 

 

What am I going to do with this girl? 

 

But as he thought about this, 

 

"Gah!" "Wait! No! Don't do it here!" Feng Meifeng's expression turned weird. Lu Chen quickly picked her up! But it happened. Feng Meifeng threw up. He quickly moved her to the bathroom. 

 

Lu Chen held Feng Meifeng's hair up, "Come on, keep heaving." 

 

'Gauhh." Lu Chen sighed. This kept going on for a few minutes before Feng Meifeng stopped. 

 

"How are you feeling?" Lu Chen took a towel and wiped her mouth. She shook her head, "My stomach hurts."

 

"Drink some water." Lu Chen grabbed a water bottle. And it started again!


Check Patreon For Extra Chapters ^^
Kindle Vol 1 is out. Check it out here: https://a.co/d/iNeP41c

10