Chapter 734: Mine
707 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 734: Mine

 

There was more in the tank as Feng Meifeng continued to heave. Lu Chen held up her hair again and patted her back. 

 

"Keep heaving. Let it all out." A couple of minutes later, Lu Chen carried her back into the room. He frowned. He placed Feng Meifeng onto the other bed. The one she was on was filled with thrown-up. But it wasn't that. The entire room was filled with her throw-up. 

 

"I have to clean it up." He was worried the stench would cause Feng Meifeng to throw up again. Lu Chen took a towel and wiped the throw-up on the floor. But as he did that, 

 

"Wait! What are you doing?!" It was silent as he worked. And that was a red alarm going through his head. He turned to Feng Meifeng, who had a phone up, 

 

"I want-" "She doesn't have anything." Lu Chen shouted into the phone and closed the call. He turned to Feng Meifeng, "What are you doing?"

 

"I'm hungry." Feng Meifeng shouted. 

 

"Then tell me abou- Wait? Why are you crying?" Lu Chen was going to lecture her, but there were tears in her eyes. That caused Lu Chen's eyes to widen,

 

"Please don't yell at me. I'll behave." Feng Meifeng bawled her eyes out. But Lu Chen was too shocked to say anything. Lu Chen mellowed out as he tried to calm her down, "Please don't cry. I wasn't angry with you." 

 

"You yelled at me." 

 

"That was because I was worried." Lu Chen thought this woman would ask for more drinks. He asked, "What do you want to eat?"

 

"Sandwich."

 

"Alright. I'll get you a sandwich." Lu Chen used the phone for a few minutes, 

 

"The sandwich will come in a few minutes. What?" While Lu Chen said this, he noticed Feng Meifeng staring at him. 

 

"Pat me."

 

"Huh?"

 

"Pat my head." Feng Meifeng pointed at her head as she repeated. 

 

"I don't- Fine." Lu Chen was going to say no. But he shut up when he saw those tears ready to launch. As he patted her head, 

 

"Nya." A cute moan came out of Feng Meifeng's mouth. Lu Chen didn't know what to say to that. Cute. She was acting so cute. 

 

Feng Meifeng tried to hug Lu Chen. But he quickly moved away, "Don't hug me."

 

"You don't like me?"

 

Lu Chen quickly shook his head, "No. It's because I have throw-up on my back." He had brought Feng Meifeng to the bathroom. And the girl threw up on his back.   

 

Feng Meifeng tilted her head. Lu Chen wondered what she was going to do. But she grabbed Lu Chen's shirt and pulled it!

 

Pop! Pop! Pop!

 

The buttons on his shirt came flying off, revealing his chest. 

 

"What are you doing?!" 

 

"Hug." Feng Meifeng didn't hesitate as she slid her hands inside and hugged him. 

 

"Hehe." 

 

"..." Lu Chen's expression contorted. 

 

"Mine."

 

"?"


Check Patreon For Extra Chapters ^^
Kindle Vol 1 is out. Check it out here: https://a.co/d/iNeP41c

 
11