Chapter 735: What Would She Do?
841 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 735: What Would She Do?

 

"Mine. Mine. Mine. Mine." Feng Meifeng continued to repeat those words as she tightened her grip around his waist. 

 

"..." When is this going to end?! Lu Chen's expression was flush. Even he was embarrassed by how Feng Meifeng was acting. Feng Meifeng was acting like a meek cat. It was too strange compared to how she usually acted.

 

Ding. When Lu Chen heard that, his expression brightened. When he got up from the bed, 

 

"Wahh!" Feng Meifeng started to cry again. Lu Chen turned to her, "What's the matter?"

 

"Hug!"

 

"...I'm getting your food."

 

"Hug." But Feng Meifeng continued to insist.  

 

"I need to get your food."

 

"Hug!"

 

"..."

...

Lu Chen opened the door, and the server's eyes widened when he saw the scene. Lu Chen's chest was wide open. But the surprising thing was the girl that was latched onto his body. It looked like a baby koala.  

 

Lu Chen coughed. He noticed the server's expression. 

 

"Here is your order." The server said as he handed the plate to him. Lu Chen nodded, 

 

"Thank you." He quickly shut the door. Lu Chen stared at Feng Meifeng. The girl had a big smile on her face. At least she isn't crying. 

 

"Alright, you should eat." Lu Chen placed Feng Meifeng into the seat. And Feng Meifeng started to eat. 

 

Thank goodness. Lu Chen sighed in relief. Feng Meifeng was focused on food. 

 

"Ahh."

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Ahh." Feng Meifeng raised the sandwich up. Lu Chen chuckled as he took a bite. Noticing her expression, 

 

"It's good." Lu Chen smiled. I have to get back to cleaning. Lu Chen continued to clean the floor. Feng Meifeng was too focused on the food to care about what Lu Chen was doing.  

 

"Phew. I'm done." Lu Chen wiped the sweat off his face. He cleaned all the throw-ups. He turned to Feng Meifeng, who was knocked out on the chair. 

 

"..." Lu Chen didn't know what to say about this. Lu Chen took a napkin and wiped the crumbs off her face. He picked her up and placed her on the bed. 

 

"Ngh!" Feng Meifeng groaned.

 

"!" Lu Chen's eyes widened. But it was only a groan as she went back to sleep. 

 

Thank goodness. Lu Chen looked down at his body. Compared to before, he looked so defeated. Lu Chen was half naked. But the smell he had was worse. 

 

I need to take a shower. Lu Chen didn't wait as he walked into the bathroom. It didn't take long for him to come out. Should I leave? There wasn't anything else he had to do. 

 

But when he thought about this, Feng Meifeng's body rose up. It was so scary as she looked like a zombie! 

 

"What's wrong?" Lu Chen gulped. But what Feng Meifeng did next was too unexpected! She started to strip!

 

"Have you gone mad?!" I know you're drunk, but come on! Lu Chen quickly ran up to Feng Meifeng and stopped her from moving up. 

 

"Hot."

 

"Huh?"

 

"It's hot." Feng Meifeng explained as she continued to strip. But Lu Chen continued to hold her hand down. 

 

"No."

 

"But I wanna."

 

"No."

 

"It smells." Feng Meifeng made a frowning expression. Lu Chen sighed, "Alright. Then let me-" Lu Chen would tell her he would leave the room. But he paused. 

 

Wait, I leave the room; what would she do?


Check Patreon For Extra Chapters ^^
Kindle Vol 1 is out. Check it out here: https://a.co/d/iNeP41c

Announcement

I'm going to be posting a new novel tomorrow. It's going to be different from the other novels I made. I'm going to be halting this one after next 4 chapters. It's a perfecting stopping point as it's the end of the volume XD

10