Chapter 736: Responsibility
743 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 736: Responsibility

 

A drunk person all alone inside a hotel room? Even if it's a few minutes, it was enough. Remembering how much damage she caused to him in a couple of minutes, Lu Chen couldn't leave her alone.  

 

Feng Meifeng stared at Lu Chen for a bit. She decided, "You do it."

 

"Huh?" 

 

"Chen Chen! Strip me!" Feng Meifeng shouted! 

 

"..." Are you serious? Lu Chen shook his head, "I'm going to turn my back around. Here." Lu Chen tossed a bathrobe to her. He couldn't do it. Feng Meifeng pouted,

 

"Chen Chen, no fun." Thankfully, it seemed the nap made her head clearer...kinda. Lu Chen looked away, but he could hear the sounds of clothes rustling behind him. 

 

"Hehe." Feng Meifeng giggled as she undressed. Lu Chen asked, "Are you done." But Feng Meifeng continued to be silent. But,

 

Squish. What Lu Chen felt caused him to jolt. Come on! Lu Chen felt his brain was being messed around like this. Lu Chen looked up to see Feng Meifeng's face, 

 

"Did you wear the bathrobe?" 

 

"Hmm?"

 

"What?" Feng Meifeng then pulled down Lu Chen's bathrobe.

 

"What are you-" Squish. 

 

"What do you think?" Feng Meifeng giggled as she said this. 

 

"..." Lu Chen didn't need to answer this question. He could feel Feng Meifeng's chest on his back. He couldn't help but chuckle, 

 

"Can you not do this?"

 

Feng Meifeng frowned, "You're mine."

 

"You're still drunk." But when Lu Chen said this, Feng Meifeng pushed him down. Their faces were only a few centimeters away from one another.  

 

"You're mine." "Mgh!" Once Feng Meifeng repeated that, Feng Meifeng kissed Lu Chen! It was a deep kiss. Lu Chen could feel her tongue entering his mouth. Slowly, Lu Chen hugged Feng Meifeng as he attacked too. 

 

"Mnnnhh!" Lu Chen didn't hesitate as he turned quickly. It was Feng Meifeng lying on the bed now. Staring at her now, Feng Meifeng was naked. Her expression was flushed. 

 

Thud! Thud! Thud! Lu Chen could feel his heartbeat skyrocket tenfold!

 

"Woman! If you keep doing this, I will take it seriously!" His heart was about to explode as he stared at Feng Meifeng. 

 

"Hehe. Mine." Feng Meifeng didn't wait as she hugged Lu Chen's head, bringing it to her chest. 

 

"Mgh!" Lu Chen wanted to say something. But it was all mumbles. That tickled Feng Meifeng as she hugged his head tighter.  

 

"Hehe. Mine." Feng Meifeng slowly fell asleep as she clutched onto Lu Chen's head. 

 

"..." 

...

The next day, Feng Meifeng woke up from her sleep. But when she did, her head hurt. Ngh! I drank too much. She recalled what happened yesterday. She remembered asking Qin Shan and Mao Qingsheng to go out and party. But after that, it was all blank. 

 

"Where am I?" Feng Meifeng looked around and noticed she was in a hotel room. Her eyes widened when she saw that. Wait, why am I here?! A million thoughts went through her mind. 

 

"Nghh." But then Feng Meifeng felt someone was beside her. She looked down to see it was Lu Chen!

 

Lu Chen blinked a couple of times as he stared at Feng Meifeng. He rubbed his eyes, "Why are you moving so much early in the morning?" 

 

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" Feng Meifeng looked down to see that Lu Chen was naked. So was she. Her mind went into overdrive. The thoughts she had before were replaced with Lu Chen. She screamed out, 

 

"You have to take responsibility!"


Check Patreon For Extra Chapters ^^
Kindle Vol 1 is out. Check it out here: https://a.co/d/iNeP41c

8