Chapter 737: …Did i?
856 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 737: …Did i?

 

"..." Lu Chen's expression turned weird as he questioned, "What do you mean?" 

 

Feng Meifeng's expression turned red, "You know what I mean!"

 

"I really don't. The only thing we've done was take a nap." Lu Chen revealed. But that caused Feng Meifeng's expression to contort. This bastard! She couldn't believe he would try to play coy after what he did. She noticed a lot of things odd with Lu Chen. 

 

First, they were naked. Second, Feng Meifeng noticed the bite marks on Lu Chen's neck. Her cheeks blushed as she knew who did that. But she couldn't remember anything. 

 

Feng Meifeng stated, "You took my first time, you jerk!" Do I have to state the obvious?!

 

But Lu Chen tilted his head, "How did I take your first time?" 

 

"Hah?"

 

"I don't remember what happened either. Everything is fuzzy to me." 

 

"Ehh." Feng Meifeng was surprised by Lu Chen's words. But a thought came to her mind. Wait, can't I use this? This chance looked too sweet to not use. Lu Chen was naked, and he couldn't remember everything. She remembered what Ye Meixiu did to her. She would take a page from her. 

 

"You pushed me down and kissed my lips." Feng Meifeng's expression flushed. 

 

"So, like this?" Lu Chen smiled as he got on top of her. He had a smile as he kissed Feng Meifeng. Feng Meifeng's eyes widened, not expecting Lu Chen to do this.  

 

But Lu Chen continued to kiss while Feng Meifeng didn't move. It only stopped after a few minutes. He asked, "What else did I do to you."

 

Feng Meifeng's eyes spun around, "Shouldn't you know too?" 

 

"I drank a lot." Lu Chen said with a smile. 

 

Here I go. Feng Meifeng decided to go all out as she coughed, "If you can't remember, I have to show you." Feng Meifeng grabbed Lu Chen's hand, "You placed your hands on my thighs, and you bit my breast." Why did I say something like that?! She was making it up on the spot!

 

"Like this?" Lu Chen followed Feng Meifeng's words. 

 

"Fweh." Feng Meifeng's eyes widened as she heard her moan. Did that come out of my mouth?! This was the first time she felt like this. It was an odd yet pleasant feeling. 

 

"I think I remember what happened next." "Mmm!" Lu Chen bit her nipples. 

 

He's playing with them too much! Feng Meifeng could feel Lu Chen's tongue twirling around and messing with her nipple. 

 

"!" While he was messing around with his mouth, his hands were free as they slowly touched all parts of her body. Eventually, it landed in that region. 

 

"Mnnnhh." Feng Meifeng started to let out a stranger moan as Lu Chen felt it up. Lu Chen looked at her, "Meifeng, you don't need to hold back."

 

"But it's embarrassing." She was trying so hard not to embarrass herself. But Lu Chen chuckled, 

 

"You've been letting out a lot of sexier moans yesterday."

 

"...Did I?" Feng Meifeng's face turned red. 

 

"I remember that. It was so cute." Lu Chen said with certainty. And Feng Meifeng couldn't say anything as Lu Chen continued to play with Feng Meifeng. He fingered her, and every time he moved his fingers, Feng Meifeng would have one of the most lustful expressions ever!

 

And it happened. 

 

"Fwahh!" Feng Meifeng's expression turned to one of relief and pleasure. But it returned to red, realizing what she had done. Lu Chen pulled his fingers out, and it was wet. He rubbed his fingers together, 

 

 "Cute."


Check Patreon For Extra Chapters ^^
Kindle Vol 1 is out. Check it out here: https://a.co/d/iNeP41c

10