Chapter 738: Heh
801 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 738: Heh

 

"Can you stop saying cute?" Feng Meifeng was dying of embarrassment from what he was saying. But Lu Chen shook his head, "I can't help it. You're being too cute right now." 

 

"..." Feng Meifeng pouted slightly, but she couldn't hide the smile on her face. Hearing Lu Chen call her that made her happy. But then she asked, "Then do you remember everything that happened now?" He does. Feng Meifeng was certain. With how much she had been messing around with her,  

 

"Of course, I know what happened next." Lu Chen kissed Feng Meifeng's cheek, "It was too good not to remember it."

 

"!" We actually went that far?! Feng Meifeng didn't think they would go that far!

 

Lu Chen frowned, "Why are you acting so surprised?"

 

"Nothing. I didn't think we went that far." Feng Meifeng revealed. That caused Lu Chen to frown even more, 

 

"How could we not? Didn't you say I would have to responsibility? Were you only saying that?" 

 

"...Of course we did it! That's why you need to take responsibility!" Hearing that answer, Lu Chen smiled gently, "Good. Because I want it again."

 

"..." Feng Meifeng blinked a couple of times. 

 

"Hehe." Lu Chen let out a chuckle as he saw Feng Meifeng's clueless expression.  

 

What do I do?! Hearing that, Feng Meifeng didn't know what to say to that. She couldn't believe she and Lu Chen went all the way like that. How could I not remember something like that?! She was a little shocked but also sad she couldn't remember it.

 

"But are you fine? Don't you need to rest?" Feng Meifeng questioned. Lu Chen smiled, "You don't have to worry about that. I have a lot of stamina." Lu Chen took a condom from his wallet. 

 

As Lu Chen placed it in, Feng Meifeng stared at Lu Chen's thing. It's so big. Her eyes were wide. That was inside me? Lu Chen looked at Feng Meifeng, and the latter mumbled, 

 

"Be gentle."

 

"I will." Lu Chen slowly inserted it into Feng Meifeng. 

 

"Fwha." Feng Meifeng jolted when she felt his thing slowly going in. It was painful but pleasurable. As she was going to look down,

 

"Only look at me." Feng Meifeng stared at Lu Chen's handsome face. But when she stared at him, Lu Chen moved his hips quickly! And Feng Meifeng turned red, 

 

"Hwah! How could you move so quickly?!" Feng Meifeng didn't expect Lu Chen to move. Lu Chen's cheeks were flushed, "Couldn't help it, you feel too good."

 

As Lu Chen continued to move, he whispered into her ears, "Meifeng, want to do something interesting?"

 

"Hahh." Feng Meifeng didn't respond to him. She was too immersed in Lu Chen's moves. 

 

Lu Chen didn't hesitate as he brought Feng Meifeng's body up, and the two were now in a sitting position while Feng Meifeng was on top. 

 

"!" It was more direct. Feng Meifeng quickly grabbed Lu Chen's shoulders as she stared at Lu Chen's face. She didn't even wait as she kissed him. The movement between the two was in sync. 

 

"Lu Chen, I'm going to-" "Me too." The two had the same thought. Lu Chen started to move his hips faster as he let everything out! Feng Meifeng tightened her grip as she felt everything inside her!


Check Patreon For Extra Chapters ^^
Kindle Vol 1 is out. Check it out here: https://a.co/d/iNeP41c

 
10