Chapter 739: Stay Like This For Awhile
4.4k 6 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 739: Stay Like This For Awhile

 

Lu Chen fell on the bed with Feng Meifeng on top of him. Lu Chen stared down at Feng Meifeng. Her breath was ragged, and her cheeks were flushed. Lu Chen patted her head. Feng Meifeng stared at him. The two didn't say anything. The only thing they wanted was to rest in each other's arms. 

 

The two of them closed their eyes and went back to sleep. Both had smiles on their face. 

... 

The two of them woke up a few hours later. 

 

"You were so rough with me." Feng Meifeng could help but pout at Lu Chen. He was doing whatever you wanted without a care in the world. 

 

Lu Chen scratched his head, "Sorry about that. I forgot that it was your first time." His instinct took over, and he went a little crazy. 

 

"Of course...Wait, this was my first time?" Feng Meifeng was going to scold Lu Chen. But then she caught what he said at the end. She quickly pulled the blanket off! She saw fresh blood on the bed.

 

"Cat's out of the bag." Lu Chen stuck out his tongue. But Feng Meifeng's face turned pale. She looked at Lu Chen, 

 

"You knew?"

 

"Ahh. yeah."

 

"You shameless bastard!" Feng Meifeng didn't wait as she tried to attack Lu Chen. But Lu Chen caught her hands. 

 

"Shameless? How can you call me shameless when you want me to take responsibility when I did nothing?!" It was the pot calling the kettle black. 

 

"!" Feng Meifeng paused when she heard that. Lu Chen continued, "Also, think about what you did yesterday."

 

"What do you mean?" 

 

"Try to remember what you did yesterday." 

 

Hmm? Feng Meifeng thought about it. And when she did, she remembered everything that had happened. Everything she said too. 

 

"Ahhhh!" Feng Meifeng shrieked! 

 

"Kill me! Kill me! Kill me! Kill me!" She slammed her head into Lu Chen's chest as she couldn't believe she would say all those things! 

 

"..." Lu Chen didn't know what to say as he rubbed her back, "There, there. I know it was embarrassing. But you were cute." 

 

When he said that, Feng Meifeng glared, "You took advantage of me!" 

 

"Technically, you were the one who took advantage of me." Lu Chen retorted. 

 

"...Then do you know why I did it?" Feng Meifeng asked again.

 

"Mmhmm." Lu Chen nodded with certainty.  

 

"Then you accept?"

 

"Didn't we do it?" Lu Chen laughed. But when she heard that, she hugged him tightly. 

 

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not listening to you." Feng Meifeng started to apologize. But Lu Chen shook his head, 

 

"You don't need to apologize."

 

"But-"

 

"There's nothing to apologize for." Lu Chen stated, "I'm at fault too. So there's no need to apologize."

 

"..." Feng Meifeng didn't say anything as she snuggled up to Lu Chen, "I missed this."

 

"How could you miss this? You haven't hugged me like this before?" Lu Chen chuckled. Feng Meifeng frowned, "Can you not ruin the moment?"

 

"Can't help it. After all, you took my first time."

 

"Eh." Feng Meifeng's expression turned blank. Lu Chen nodded, "You're the first girl I ever had sex with." This was his first. 

 

"..." Feng Meifeng didn't know what to say. But she laughed, "I'm happy that I'm your first."

 

"Me too." Lu Chen said as he kissed her. 

 

"Let's stay like this for a while." But Lu Chen frowned, "I was thinking we should do it one more time."

 

"Aren't you tired?" Feng Meifeng blinked a couple of times. Lu Chen shook his head, 

 

"No way! I can go for 10 more!"

 

"...Pervert."

 

"Says the one who had all those thoughts about me."

 

"..." Don't remind me. Feng Meifeng sighed, "I guess I won't be attending my classes today." With that, Lu Chen didn't even hesitate as he attacked. 


Check Patreon For Extra Chapters ^^
Kindle Vol 1 is out. Check it out here: https://a.co/d/iNeP41c

13