Chapter 98: Patreon Reward Chapter Part 2 (18+) : The Boy’s POV – AKA Cliche Hot Springs Episode!!!
2.3k 5 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
So when I was deciding how to introduce the chapter that Gaton Archeron requested in a natural and realistic way while still keeping the common anime/manga tropes I realized that I really liked the idea of doing a separate point of view for the boy's side of the hot spring's cliché event. And, as all boys seem to do in manga and anime, they attempt to peek on the girls. Cause apparently anime and manga boys have absolutely no self-preservation instinct I guess? Well I always found the trope humorous if nothing else so here it is.

Oh and I'll also be marking this chapter as 18+ as well despite the characters never going past maaaybe 15+ rating or so. And yes I do realize that what the boy's are doing is extremely creepy from an outside perspective but most anime/manga tropes are if you analyze them. Oh and this is in no way a condonement  of these types of actions and if I knew someone did this in real life they should be arrested and charged with a crime. Just an FYI for any of you thinking of peeping out there.

On a lighter note enjoy!

Just a reminder that the next chapter is on Patreon as always! You can also support me on PayPal if you can't afford monthly amounts! Please support me there if you enjoy my novel and can afford to do so! Thank you and enjoy the new chapter!


- Dwarven Settlement, Calidus, Sens Estate - Yeetsil's POV -

[Hey guys I don't really think we should be doing this, won't Lolianne Sensei kill us if she catches us?] - Yeetsil

[Then we just need to not get caught then, right? And stop being such a wimp, aren't Goblin’s, like, the most perverted race on the continent or something?] Heine

[N-Not all of us are like that, plus I don't know if it's right to peek on our classmate's without permission. I-Isn't that wrong?] - Yeetsil

[Well then close your eyes so you won't see anything, we still need you to disarm the traps on the way regardless so get to work.] - Heine

[Yeah! Get to work!] - Rance, Not that One (Okay Sort of that One)

 

When the boys and girls split apart we found ourselves following the big brother of our teacher, his ready smile and friendly face winning over a lot of the boys as they immediately included him in the group. I, however, felt like his smile was too big, his friendliness too willing. It was like the man was putting on a show and we were the puppets that he was attempting to make dance to his own tune. And I didn't like it.

As a Goblin I'd been a bad example. My meekness and intelligence setting me apart from my family members and while our group was one of the few with treaties with the surrounding humans and Demis we were still mostly similar to other Goblin tribes from other parts of the world. My father, one of the few that could keep up with my intelligence and also the chieftain of the tribe, was the one that had decided that rather than being in constant conflict with other races we could instead integrate ourselves into their society. His attempt had only been partially successful and only after a enormous battle where one of the terms he'd demanded for surrender was our own territory and embassies to each of the surrounding peoples. To my knowledge my clan was the only Goblin group that maintained anything less than a completely antagonistic relationship with our surroundings and as a result over the last 15 years we'd grown in size massively.

And so, in the interest of gaining more freedom of movement for our peoples as well as more acceptance of our people in general, I'd been sent out to a human school. The request only accepted by leveraging a massive trade deal for a mine that we controlled within our held territory. Luckily it seemed this King Nero person was a decent sort with no real prejudices as he'd only asked to have first go at buying our mined materials rather than demand full control of the mine itself. My father had told me afterword's that he had completely expected to have to let go of the mine so he'd been pleasantly surprised that the man was such a poor negotiator.

I, however, didn't think that's what it was at all. The way he'd looked at us when we'd come to him with our proposal, in contrast with the gazes of those around us, told me that if he could have he wouldn't have asked for anything at all. In fact the nobles present within the negotiation had demanded more in loud voices filled with contempt and disgust. His face though, it had shown something else. What it was I wasn't sure to this day.

And so I found myself being propositioned by the other boys in my class, only a few of which had gained my respect. Dragging me from the room I had been assigned to with 5 other people I found myself staring at the wing the girls were currently staying in, my Explorer class pinging several traps within the corridor as well as a few patrolling servants on the lookout. I'd been called to help them make it to the hot springs on the girl's side.

 

[I-I don't know... Is that okay in Human society?] - Yeetsil

[It'll be fine. As young, red-blooded men we're basically expected to peek. We're required to! They'll be upset if we didn't try.] - Heine

[I actually have green blood though?] - Yeetsil

[Doesn't matter. Boys are boys regardless of race. Aren't you friends with that Kappa girl? The small one? She'll be in the bath too, don't you want to see what she's hiding under that shirt of her's?] - Heine

[I-I... <gulp> I-If you're sure it's okay?] - Yeetsil

[Ha? What are you puny ones doing near the girl's side? Are you going to challenge them to a fight while their guards are down?] - Ogi

 

My eyes swam as I attempted to go through all the limited knowledge of Human society that I'd gained over the last year trying to match up our current situation with something I was familiar with. The grinning faces of the other boys pressuring me, as I couldn't come up with a single coherent answer despite my mental anguish.

And then, he mentioned Her. Urz had grown to be a friend of mine over the last year, when I'd first joined the school most of my classmates had treated me like I didn't exist, their only acknowledgment being to look at me with pity whenever I'd pass by. Except Urz. At first the girl had been as shy and quiet around me as she was around anyone else which, considering how the other classmates treated me, was a notable step up. Which is why I'd started sitting next to her more and more as the school year dragged on until finally, one day, she spoke to me.

Previously our interactions had been only schoolwork related affairs initiated by me and closed as quickly as possible by the shy Kappa. But this time she finally asked why I kept sitting next to her for so long. The resulting conversation had quickly opened up the shy girl and from then on I was the one she turned to for everything. I was the one she spoke to even when she avoided conversations with everyone around her, and over time a feeling began to grow within me, one that I couldn't explain but one that made me seek out her company more and more until now it felt like torture to go for a few hours without talking to her. And then, despite never thinking about what she would look like without clothing before I found myself more and more interested in that same image despite my misgivings about the whole affair.

So I agreed. Just in time for a familiar voice to quip up behind us. Ogi, curious at seeing us standing next to the long hallway that led to the women's side of the estate, had snuck up on the group to see what we were doing and, to the relief of the other boys his misinterpretation that we were executing a sneak attack on the girls made him interested in tagging along.


- Dwarven Settlement, Calidus, Sens Estate Hot Springs Bath - Yeetsil's POV -

[So when are we gonna attack them? Do we wait until they've gotten comfortable with their bath or are we gonna ambush them when they get out?] - Ogi

[Dude calm down and just enjoy the view, you get along with Argent right? Go ahead and gaze at her all you want.] - Rance

[I-I-I don't know about this guys. Are you sure we're not doing something wrong?!?] - Yeetsil

[Shut it green skin! Just drink in the view before us like a man and keep quiet!] - Heine

 

Ogi, excited at the prospect of pulling off a flawless victory against his eternal rival Argent was immediately chastised by one of the people that had been leading this entire mission alongside Heine, the rest of the group, focused on the steam filled scene before them, was silent as they attempted to see through the water vapor between them and their targets.

Still concerned that I had made a huge mistake in following this person's advice I once more tried to express my hesitance only to freeze when a familiar voice broke through the distance separating us from the girls.

 

[Oho?!? So it's fine if we're alone?] - Veronica

[N-no! Just calm down for now you raging sexoholic!] - Malaise

[What's a sexoholic?] - Urz

[Ah!] - Everyone

[W-Well it's... umm... Rose!] - Malaise

[W-Wait why me?!? Umm well... Karen you got this!] - Rose

[Hey! Fine then you bunch of pansies. A sexoholic is someone that's addicted to sex.] - Karen

[Addicted to sex? What's that?] - Urz

[W-Well I... Umm, Rose what do I do? She's like completely innocent! I can't corrupt this!] - Karen

[Make up somethi- ah!] - Rose

 

Listening to the dialogue echoing from the distance and my friend's complete innocence in regards to sexuality I suddenly felt an immense guilt take over me and, keeping my eye's closed as I did so, I came out of our hard fought for hiding place, prostrating myself against the slightly warm stone as the girl's finally noticed my approach. Come what may I deserved everything they threw at me after doing such a despicable thing, my only consolation was that I had been able to resist temptation and keep my gaze away from the naked bodies before me the entire time.

 

[I'M SORRY! I KNOW I SHOULDN'T HAVE LISTENED TO THEM BUT I-] - Yeetsil

[You're right. You shouldn't have done that and you will be punished for your part in it. I will however take into account that you pre-emptively turned yourself in as well as the fact that you kept your eye's closed. You others however...!] - Lolianne Sensei

 

Feeling my blood go cold as our brief foray into such despicable circumstances was ended by the cold voice of our teacher I knew I'd screwed up regardless of my inexperience with human society. It was entirely my fault that the other boys had even gotten this far to begin with so I deserved to have the book thrown at me after this, I just hope Orz doesn't think any less of me after this. Although at this point that's most likely impossible considering my actions.

 

[Haha! Now that we are caught I need not hide myself any longer!!! Fight me Arge- woah!] - Ogi

[O-O-Ogi?!? Kyaa! W-Where are you looking?!?] - Argent

[Duuuuuuuuuuuh?!? AH!] - Ogi

 

And thus the brief, very VERY brief, foray into paradise was ended. And as the pain filled screams of an ogre filled the air the small human girl beating him punctuated just how strange the last day had been.


Announcement
Shameless Request incoming! Please remember to like my chapters and be sure to rate my novel or even review if you can so we can push my novel to a wider audience! Thank you! Oh and be sure to follow me for instant updates on chapter's dropping! NOT a Yandere Imouto Demands it! Oniichan has set up a Discord that we want to become much larger, we discuss this novel as well as sharing our interests and Monster Girl meme's. Click Here to Join! Or Else!
49