Holiday Special: Anguis Family Tree ~ 500 Years
1.1k 10 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
So, this was meant as a bit of a bonus chapter with not much content but a bit of world building at the same time. Some of these characters will be showing up in the future and some of them will be mentioned as well. You'll notice that a few of the children were male throughout the Family Tree, it happens rarely, and Arlen is the only current Royal/Ducal Family member that's male. I also added in a few members of each family that either never married or got together with women. While most Lamia are bisexual many will lean to one side more strongly. Enjoy!

Just a reminder that the next chapter is on Patreon as always! You can also support me on PayPal if you can't afford monthly amounts! Please support me there if you enjoy my novel and can afford to do so! Thank you and enjoy the new chapter!


DeviantArt Link:

Anguis Family Tree by MGWMonsterGirlWorld on DeviantArt


Announcement
Shameless Request incoming! Please remember to like my chapters and be sure to rate my novel or even review if you can so we can push my novel to a wider audience! Thank you! Oh and be sure to follow me for instant updates on chapter's dropping! NOT a Yandere Imouto Demands it! Oniichan has set up a Discord that we want to become much larger, we discuss this novel as well as sharing our interests and Monster Girl meme's. Click Here to Join! Or Else!
23