Oneshot
1.6k 17 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Somewhere on a dark and faraway land. The trees have withered; the crows are screeching; the soils are tainted; and in the center of all of that, a single castle stood.

Walking on the corrupted soils, a cloaked man stood before the castle. Its gates open on its own, as if the owner of the castle is inviting the man in.

"So he has expected me, huh..." muttered the man as he enters the castle. Its gates then closes behind him, trapping him within the premise as the man approaches the main door of the building.

The said doors open, as the man unsheathes his sword, hanging from his waist. A sword shining pure golden light from its blade, illuminating the darkness within the area where torches then lit on its own.

The man removes his cloak, revealing a young face with blonde hair and blue eyes, wearing a set of shiny white armor with a magic stones, embedded into the chest plate for enhancements.

That man, is the Hero and he is about to face his adversary, The Demon King.

The man walks down the corridor of the castle with caution. Keeping his eyes out for any traps or ambush as he is in the heart of the enemy's territory. However, that cautiousness was all for naught as no such thing has appeared and the Hero is now standing before the huge doors of the throne room, where the Demon King is.

The Hero pushes the doors open and enters, visibly seeing a single individual sitting on the throne as the doors automatically closes behind him.

"So you're the Demon King Zakral!" the Hero shouted at his opponent, a young looking dark skin demon with black hair and red eyes. Compared to the Hero, the Demon King wore no armor and is wearing clothes like the human royalties whom the Hero had met before.

The Demon King laughs sinisterly, "Welcome Hero Kal! I'm glad that you have come. You, who have been my greatest obstacle for my invasion, I shall destroy you myself!"

An aura of magical energy surges from the Demon King's body. His bloodlust, fully directed at the Hero who has been intimidated by that alone. Nonetheless, the Hero did not falter and ready his blade, directing it at his nemesis.

The Demon King and the Hero, the two representatives of each side of the war is about to battle, to decide the fate of the world.

"Come!" the Demon King shouted. "I'll annihilate you into nothingness!"

"Just try it!" the Hero shouted back as he charges for his opponent.

However, before the Hero could even reach his opponent, the doors to the throne was forcibly slammed open, creating a loud bang which interrupts the two fighters as they turn their attentions to the doors.

"As I've expected, you're here, Za-chan!" said a dark skin demon woman with black hair and purple eyes, possessing an erotic body with large breasts and a round ass, looking adorably mad at the Demon King whom she calls, Za-chan.

"Mother! I told you not to call me by that nickname anymore!!" Zakral retorted, completely breaking his character as the evil Demon King who has plunge the world into chaos. "Also, why are you here!? I explicitly told everyone, especially you, to not come here because the Hero is coming!!!" he points at the Hero as he explains.

Zakral's mother huffs as she pouts, "Well, you didn't tell me that your friend would be visiting you at this time."

"Grr... I... uh..."

The Demon King Zakral is sweating, trying to find a way to make his mother leave, who is slowly walking towards him. And in the middle of that, the Hero Kal looks confused at the current situation as he wonders what is going on...

Zakral's mother then grabs his hand and pull him along with her, "Come on now, everyone else is waiting for you. We can't begin meal if everyone is not in the dining hall yet."

She then turns to the Hero Kal and asks, "Oh, and you are?"

"Ah. My name is Kal, ma'am. Please to meet you." answered Kal, acting somewhat nervous in front of the woman as he introduces himself politely.

"Ara Ara, what a kind friend you have, Za-chan." Zakral's mother smiles as she lets go of Zakral's hand for a moment and bows.

"My name is Kirva. Thank you for being my Za-chan's friend. He may be a little rude sometimes, but he is kind at heart. So please continue being friends with him from here on out."

"Mother, I told you already, he is not my friend! He's an enemy!!" said Zakral.

"Yes yes, that's what you've said about everyone else and look at how well you all have become." Kirva argued as her son grunts in displeasure at his failure to convince his mother.

Kirva then turns back to Kal, "We're about to have dinner. Would you like to join us?"

"Ah... sure..." Kal answered, sheathing the Holy Sword he wields, back into its scabbard as he follows the mother and son to the dining hall for a meal.

And so, the final battle has been postponed for an unknown amount of time as the Hero is eating with the Demon King, the Demon King's mother, and all of the other demons, as a guest, invited by the Demon King himself.

"This is great. It's delicious!" said Kal, munching away the food before him.

"Hey, I give me that meat! I was about to take that!" Zakral shouted at Kal, attempting to steal the meat from him.

"Mou~ Za-chan. There are still plenty of that on the table, you know." said Kirva as she brings out more food from the kitchen, personally made by her.

"Here you go, Kal-kun. Eat to your heart's content."

"Yes, ma'am!~" Kal responds cheerfully as he watch Kirva returning to the kitchen to cook more for the table.

"Hey, your mom's pretty hot, you know." said Kal, nudging Zakral in the shoulder.

"Fuck you, man." Zakral gives him the middle finger in response.

Thanks for reading. Here's a chocolate. ?

Have a nice day everyone~

46