(3) A New Source
2.7k 55 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Content Warnings:

Spoiler

Light Gore, Sexual Themes[Masturbation, Bisexual, & Threesome]

[collapse]

Chapter 3 - A New Source

Elicia

 

“Stupid.” I cursed myself while struggling to reach into my belt pouch and pull out a healing potion, pinned to a tree with Barnabe’s spear piercing my gut, ‘because we underestimated that ‘demon’, now Barnabe and Blaive are dead,’ I thought. Sounds of Ernaut’s screams echo while struggling a few moments to open the vial, after downing the entire contents and dropping the vial the screaming is replaced with silence. My heart begins racing, fearing she’s going to come back for me, I take my dagger and frantically work to break the wooden shaft protruding from my stomach.

 

As the wooden shaft nears its breaking point, echoes of the creature screaming something in an incomprehensible language can be heard, causing me to shudder in fear at her voice, “ɀ«¬վ╔≈┐∆ꟺⱠ╞╣ↄ ₰⁄╔⌐□ꝈꝚꬿՍɩ▀▫ⱹⱹ!”

 

Finally breaking it free, I twist my scarf tightly and bite down on it and begin sliding my body forward off the remaining spear shaft, trying to be as quiet as possible. Suppressing the urge to scream into a low grunt and a hard bite on my scarf. As my body slips free of the spear shaft I fall onto the ground with a thud, the intense pain causing me to curl up on my side for several moments as my jaw begins to ache from biting down so hard on my rolled up scarf.

 

After what felt like an eternity consumed in pain, it began to subside and I started to sit up, spitting out my scarf, noticing the pool of blood on the ground beside me. Reaching down and grabbing another vial from my pouch, I again down the entire potion in one go, moments later feeling my wounds heal somewhat as the pain subsides.

 

Confirming the bleeding has stopped, sounds of rummaging can be heard coming from the camp while I stand up, feeling my heart pounding in my chest while listening with baited breath the sounds of bottles clinking echoes from the camp. ‘It’s breaking into our Liquor?’ I ponder in confusion, before concluding ‘This creature seems more intelligent than we first assumed, we were stupid to underestimate and treat her like a common monster. I have to warn the Viscount, we might need to dispatch a Sweep Squad.’

 

I quickly make my way down the river and towards the nearest road, believing it too dangerous to linger, even if it means abandoning our supplies, gear and horse. Clenching my fist in frustration, I think to myself, ‘Damnit Ernaut, I knew one day your greed would get us killed. We should have settled for killing it. Hopefully there’s still time to make it to the rendezvous with Tristan. Please wait for me.’

 


Lilith


 

Dropping the rabbit, I wipe my chin feeling satisfied to know it’s possible to drink more than just human blood. Making my way back to the cabin, having passed by the trees I ‘so gracefully’ landed on, the thought of not really having a plan crosses my mind, to which I retort to myself ‘Well I just got here how the hell am I going to have a plan?’ continuing toward the cabin at a loss of what to do just yet.

 

‘I’d like to get a bit more settled in first, sheesh—‘ stopping my thought for a moment I open my status page again to look at something specific;

 

{Age [Chronological | Apparent]: 1 day 5 hours, 17 minutes | 23 years} 

 

“I’m barely a day old and I’ve already murdered 3 people.” muttering to myself in disillusion.

 

Clenching my fist and raising it toward my chest I spout, “Pull yourself together Taylor—” pausing for a moment as my fist impacts my now more voluptuous chest, “Lilith... Lilith, get it together.” trotting toward the cabin with renewed conviction.

 

 

*****

 

 

Before long I re-enter the cabin, having decided to rest here for the night before going off to explore - and avoid anyone who might come looking for me - my hope being to find some hint of civilization so I can observe them and try to learn more about this world, and not be bored alone in a cabin, that too.

 

As I walk back into the bedroom, shock overtakes me as all evidence of my ‘outburst’ is gone and the mirror is perfectly intact at its original location. Perplexed I slowly walk up to the mirror to examine it, but find myself enraptured by my own reflection. The smooth black form fitting ‘clothes’ I’d created accentuated my curves until spilling out into a wonderfully silky flowy skirt.

 

Noticing the stark contrast of the black as night fabric with my bright as snow hair, along with the bright crimson of my irises, realizing that while my wings had been removed, I had forgotten to change the rest of my appearance. Correcting this immediately I focused on imagining my hair as black, one of the people I fought had black hair so it seemed like a safer bet than white.

 

Within a few moments a satisfied smirk crossed my face as black coloring began to appear at the roots, flowing outward toward the tip of every strand of hair. It was then that I noticed through the mirror, on the bed behind me, the purple and black dress I was wearing before, laying there in pristine condition. Turning sharply to face the bed I approach, lift it up and examine it before walking back towards the mirror, laying down the dress on the back of a nearby chair.

 

Looking into the mirror at myself, I contemplate my current circumstances, it seems obvious that this cabin was prepared for me in at least some way, and that it is likely Izanami knows exactly what I’m doing, and possibly that she fixed the house and made me a new dress. Surmising that it’s safe to wear, I decided to try it on, intending to memorize it’s design to some extent so I can replicate it later if- rather, when it gets damaged.

 

It was at this moment that my face became flushed as I realized that in order to change clothes I was going to have to ‘undress’ myself in my mind to remove the shapeshift clothing. In my former life, admiring myself in the mirror was not an uncommon occurrence, especially as I tried to gauge how well hormones and shapewear were adjusting my curves, but it was not quite the same as imagining yourself naked out from under your own clothing.

 

Notice: Explicit Scene Begins. Sexual Themes, including Masturbation, Bisexual, and Threesome

 

Reaching up and grabbing my own breasts, I tried to estimate the size and shape without clothing, twisting my lower body sideways as I did this to get a good look of my rear. Suddenly I felt very aware of how wonderfully my new body was, thoughts of other women I had envied came into my mind, as well as those of the handsome and well sculpted men they were with.

 

Pulled from my thoughts many moments later to the sound of dripping liquid splashing onto the floor, it was then that I realized, looking upon myself in the mirror, that my clothes were gone, wetness running down my legs, with my breast being squeezed in my hands, that my eyes were shimmering a subtle pink glow whilst I felt as if it had been months since I’d last orgasmed and the tension has swollen up inside me just like my nipples as I continue to caress them with my fingers.

 

Lost in lust, I slink over to the bed and ease myself onto the surface as one of my hands makes it way down toward my newly acquired womanhood, tense with excitement for my first experience of pleasure as a full woman, having been unable to afford surgery ‘downstairs’ before I died. 

 

My fingers tease the lips of my lower domain while reimagining scenes in my head, A woman caressing the hairless chest of a somewhat muscular guy while his member slowly thrusts into her, his arms wrapping around her as she wraps her arms under his, grabbing onto his broad shoulders while wrapping her legs around his firm butt and squeezing him tightly into her with every thrust.

 

A moan escapes as I pause to catch my breath for a moment before my mind shifts to another imaginary scene where a beautiful femboy is having his cute member sucked by a woman, as she teases around his base with her fingers. My free hand leaves my breast and enters my mouth as I suck on my fingers pretending to be her, and be the one servicing him.

 

Pausing yet again to catch my breath, I imagine myself releasing his member from my lips and rising to kiss him, as I make out with him in my mind he becomes another beautiful woman, imagining myself making out with her in a three-way, my fingers move faster in between my lower lips as I imagine riding a man’s hard member while continuing to make out with the other woman. My other hand grabbing my breast, squeezing it as if it belonged to the woman in my imagination.

 

Moans repeatedly escape along with my increasingly heavy breath as I reach my climax and feel my thighs become even wetter, pulling my now soaked hand up to my face, I suck the juice off my fingers without thought, noticing it tastes sweet, while thinking about how cliché that seems as I lay here, movement seeming impossible, while my body feels heavy and lethargic.

 

Notice: Explicit Scene Ends

 


Sometime later


 

Tristan sits beside the fire as his soup cooks, having parked his ‘Magitech Floating Wagon’ more commonly referred to as a ‘Mana-wagon’ not far from the road to make camp. A look of frustration mixed with worry was crossing his face, as he pondered how much longer to remain. He had expected ‘Death Ratchet’ to have arrived several hours ago, if he didn’t leave soon it would be difficult to return to the city before nightfall.

 

“I hope those fools haven’t gone on another one of Ernaut’s wild goose chases.” Tristan mutters to himself with annoyance. Walking over toward the mana-wagon he opens a box and pulls out a bowl and small spoon, before serving himself some of the soup. Sitting back down to enjoy his meal he begins to eat.

 

A few minutes later, as he is almost finished with his current bowl, he can hear screaming that sounds like Elicia. Quickly putting down his bowl he runs toward the road, and the screaming. 

 

“Tristan!! Tristan Please!!” plead the shouting woman as he quickened his pace towards the figure in the distance.

 

“Elicia!” Tristan shouts back as he closes in enough to make out her facial details. “Are you alright?! Where is the rest of the crew? Did you walk here?” 

 

At his barrage of questions Elicia raised her hand signalling him to wait with this questioning, as she slowed, trying to catch her breath. “I— hah, we— hah, I’m alri— huff, alright.” Gasping for breath for a moment, she continued “We ran into a monster—” she huffed, “something new,”

 

Tristan interrupted her, “New monster? Where are the other—”

 

Elicia held up her hand to silence Tristan before continuing, “All dead. They’re all dead. This is important,” she said as she looked Tristan in the eyes with a seriousness he’s only seen a handful of times in the years he’s known her. 

 

Elicia continued, “This thing is something more than just a monster. It looked like a human woman, with black feathered wings,” seeing the question in Tristan’s eyes she held her first two fingers toward his lips as he began to speak, “It wasn’t a harpy. It drank blood, like a Vampire. It walked out in the sunlight completely fine.” her eyes’ serious demeanor drilled into his sharply with that last line.

 

Before allowing him to speak again she stepped closer, lowering her hand while staring into Tristan’s eyes with seriousness and fear. “There’s more.” she said, “It spoke in some strange tongue.” pausing for a moment before finishing, “She’s intelligent.”

 

Tristan’s eyes went wide, “Not an infected?” pausing for a moment for Elicia to reply, she simply nodded in agreement as his mouth gaped open then closed, he looked at her seriously and spoke, “You realize what you’re saying?”

 

Elicia looked at him before looking into the sky for a moment then returning to his gaze. “A new Source.” she replied.

Hello again! Another chapter finished.

I hope having three different perspectives wasn't too jarring, especially since the last was in 3rd person.

I want to experiment a bit more with 3rd person. Also I am thinking about doing one chapter from Lilith's POV where I don't try to reduce the use "I", but still try think about phrasing. For a comparison to previous chapters to see what people prefer with a Poll.

Right now Chapter 1 is completely unfiltered 1st person POV, and in chapter 2, I heavily edited trying to reduce and rephrase to remove as many uses of "I" as possible. I'm not completely happy with how the phrasing turned out sometimes. It also lead to what felt like round-about ways of describing things.

Other instances though I felt like taking the time to shuffle a paragraph and rephrase the words helped with the clarity and improved how it 'felt' to read. I'm not really sure what to do just yet.

In this chapter I still edited fairly heavily and tried to reduce the use of "I" in 1st person but not as aggressively. If I had to guess I'd say about half as much this time around. I definitely spent more time thinking about the story than editing for this one.

Thank you so much for reading my content and I hope you enjoy and have a wonderful day!

Enjoying so far?
  • Yes Votes: 84 92.3%
  • No Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Not sure Votes: 5 5.5%
Total voters: 91
58