Chapter 2.5 | Uncovered
1.8k 15 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 2.5 | Uncovered

-o-

“Hmm.”

 

“Well, going over the results this is a very extraordinary case, it’s not everyday a moe as fark girl comes in with nekomimi features.”

 

“Please excuse me, but what do you mean with “moe” and “nekomimi”?”

 

“Alright, I can sense that you’re not that kind of guy, and that's probably for the better, anyways “moe” refers to something cute, and is a word stemming from japan, “nekomimi” refers to someone with catlike features, such as cat ears and tail, this word also hails from japan.”

 

“...”

 

“Well, we put her through an MRI, nothing unusual was found really, well except for her new cuddlyness catlike appendages, and a growth in her amygdala, though not life threatening this growth in the brain is a bit puzzling, as the lab can’t figure out why this is happening, and as you probably know, she has a new tail which basically is an extension to the already existing tailbone and new ears, which sit further up and has caused some minor changes in the brain..”

 

“Mhm, Did you take a blood test though? Forensics identified an unknown agent in the green stuff that she was suspended in, and something tells me that the unknown agent is what caused the change.”

 

“Lab is currently trying to work it out, apparently it’s a sort of genetically modified virus, though not airborne, and can’t replicate itself.”

 

“Any guesses on where it might have come from?”

 

“Aside from the big players within research and pharmacy, I don’t have any clues.”

 

“Well, the test tubes are linked to Rollycrunch, that’s very much confirmed at least, and the documents mentioned something about creating super weapons and genetic enhancers? You think any of the large corporations could be doing this?”

 

“Hmmm, rubbing temples no, I don’t think there would be anyone daring enough to do this, especially in a place such as that shabby storehouse.”

 

“True, but do you know anything about the test tubes? I don’t remember Rollycrunch having them listed in their latest products category.”

 

“Nope, haven't heard anything about it.”

 

“Alright, I’ll let you know if I can get something out of it doc.”

 

“Sure, you best solve this quickly, detective.”

 

End of chapter 2.5


I actually did not expect to get 69 views in 2 days, 2 days! welp, Imma hold the first QA on this chapter since im bored, ask away!

Edit: reworded a sentence due to everyone breaking my back because of it

60