Chapter 3.5 | Lost and Found
1.6k 10 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 3.5 | Lost and Found

-o-

At the police station.

 

Jake: “Lt.Miller, I asked around the embassies, and none of them got any positives, except the Japanese embassy, their system had flagged someone that resembles her a lot as missing, and thinks that she could be the one.”

 

Miller: “Mhm, so you’re telling me that she’s involved in a global kidnapping scheme?”

 

Jake: “I think so.”

 

Miller: “And that settles that, not one more word please, just contacting Interpol about this is gonna be a pain, I’m just dreading the amount of paperwork I’ll need to file.”

 

Jake: “I feel that on a spiritual level bro.”

 

-o-

 

A man enters a large office, decorated with wood and goldish furniture, at the end there is a large window, and in front of that window there is a large wooden table, a computer, chair and someone sitting on the chair.

 

“Mr.James! The court hearing is set for next week, what are you gonna say?”

 

James: “I’ll be denying that the board of directors were aware of this, and that we will be helping them out as much as we can.”

 

“Sounds solid, but what about the shareholders? They are demanding an explanation from the board of directors.”

 

James: “... I’ll figure something out for them, just try and keep them at bay until I got a solution alright?”

 

“Got it boss!”

 

The man that entered the room left.

 

“Fark.”

 

-o-

 

Somewhere in Japan.

 

“You are sure that she is the girl that was kidnapped three years ago?”

 

“I am very certain, maybe I can finally solve this damned case.”

 

End of side chapter.


O.O Whats gonna happen next?

Yeah no I didnt like the first revision so I changed some stuff.

60