Chapter 6.5 | Problems rising
1.4k 5 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 6.5 | Problems rising

-o-

“So, Prime minister, in conclusion; This is an extraordinary case.”

“Yet you still tell me that she needs to go to school?”

“Well, she’s 15 and according to law all children must complete primary school education no?”

“But why highschool? She may be legally 15 but she’s also affected by a time gap.”

“That’s why, she’s going to take a school aptitude test, measuring from middleschool up to highschool.”

“But will the public react to this? Are you planning on an announcement of some sort or?”

“Well, Agency of Cultural Affairs, Public Security Information Agency and The Cabinet have agreed on being quiet on this, at least until we decide on what to do next.”

“What about those who will interact and meet her on a daily basis?”

“Explain the circumstances around her.”

 

-o-

 

“Mills, I think I’ve found the target that management has been talking about.”

 

“Oh?”

 

“According to Recon team she’s been driving for some time, and have settled down in a hotel in Yokohaba.”

 

“And where is Yokohaba?”

 

“Outskirts of tokyo.”

 

End of chapter 6.5


:o

please, write a review if you like this story!

or write a review if you dont like it! just remember to write why you dont like it.

57