Chapter 25. Dehydrated
3.1k 3 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Give me more. I need more."

Xuelan's face was hot and steamy with faint slivers of moisture dripping from the corner of her mouth.

Her eyes were distant and dreamy, as if her mind wasn't present in reality. She rocked her hips against Kien's thighs, almost desperate to hump her ex-boyfriend for any firm appendage that she could rub her lower body against. Certainly, she would have preferred to have his thick cock filling her empty cunt, but Kien was making it anatomically difficult for her to gain access, especially since he was pre-occupied and busy with other physical affairs. 

"Master, give it to me. Fuck me, pleeeeease."

The black-haired demon was trying to mold a container of clay under the scorching hot sun, but the human girl was climbing all over his lap, pressing her needy pussy against his legs like an affectionate cat desperate for attention. It was challenging for him to performed detailed pottery work with the troublesome distraction squirming about, and he was clearly beginning to look frustrated.

"Xue, get off of me," he said quietly.

"My belly is burning up. I feel feverish. I want you inside of me, Master~"

"You're severely dehydrated. And starving. Xue, you're misattributing your sensations to sexual arousal that you don’t have."

"But I'm immortal, Kien. I won't die anyways, so you can just forget about all those pointless things and come back to fucking me. I want you to fuck me lots and lots and lots! You need to use me nonstop day and night, rape me constantly, and then you'll have lots of EXP and become amazing and strong and better than all the other demons! You don't need to worry about feeding me anymore."

"Xue, knock that off."

"I've been a bad sex slave, haven't I, Master? Are you going to whip me today, pretty please? You haven’t hit me in a long time."

"No."

Kien pushed the black-haired girl off his lap and struggled to return to the clay water distiller that he was trying to mold with his hands.

Presently, the two of them were on a rocky beach right against a vast ocean. The wretched environment was deserted, and there wasn't a single animal or plant in the area, which meant there was no food or water that a human could use for nourishment. The seawater was salty and had a slight reddish tinge — it tasted faintly of blood (Kien had tried it when they first arrived) — and it was otherwise foul and smelled almost like sewage.

They had come to this place almost a full week ago.

After dying on 【 World 4 】, they had descended a level to 【 World 5 】, which was substantially worse than the previous Hell by a few subtle measures. Most notably, the Fifth Hell was visibly less hospitable, and there was even less wildlife and essential living necessities than their prior world. While incubi and many other demons do not rely food or water for sustenance, deprivation of these amenities would genuinely be miserable for their human servants.

In theory, it was only this bad because they were biding their time in the Wastelands.

Kien was still under-leveled, and Xuelan had been behaving... strange... so initially, Kien had hoped to spend some time alone with his ex-girlfriend to see if her mental state would improve after a few days in a quieter environment. He was reluctant to expose her to the shocking horrors of another demonic civilization, and likewise Xuelan had been eager to have private intimate time with him.

...Perhaps she was too eager.

The 24-year-old was unfazed by his rejection and she was kneeling on the burning black sand with her intimate privates displayed lecherously to him. Her head was slightly craned to the side, and she reached back with her hands to spread her pussy lips, moaning obscenely as if attempting to entice Kien to enter her doggy-style.

"Punish me, please..." She whined. "I love it when you hurt me and abuse me. It feels amazing."

The dark-haired incubus did not even blink the slightest in response.

Xuelan was... emotionally broken... in a sense.

A few days ago, he had caught her trying to cut herself with broken seashells, and Kien had immediately forbidden her from self-harming actions with a 【 Soul Order 】. Truthfully, there was a brief period of time when he tried to ban all sorts of different negative expressions, but it contrarily only seemed to make things worse. In  a sense, it was like how plugging one crack in a leaky barrel only caused new fissures to burst open in different places.

Over time, Kien had gradually learned that it was important for Xuelan to have a means to express herself, even if he felt it was unpleasant to watch, and he gradually alleviated the restrictions on Xuelan's soul. Currently, Xuelan had almost zero constraints on her verbal behavior. She was generally allowed to say what she wanted, and consequently it was common for her to repeatedly refer to Kien as her "Master" even though the incubus now felt uncomfortable about their twisted dynamic.

He did not want Xuelan to be his 'sex slave', at least while the girl was so clearly psychologically broken.

His current priority was to figure out how to feed the girl and obtain water in this wretched environment.

"Xue... this isn't like you."

"Hm? You think this isn't like me, Master~? But maybe I've always been a slut like this, deep down inside."

The girl was now trying to kiss Kien's legs, and her mouth was slowly creeping up towards the sex demon's crotch. Her desires were obvious, and she clearly wanted to take Kien's member into her mouth again, but the incubus gently pushed her face away. They had been having at least some form of sex every few hours for the past week, and this was starting to become too much for him. Part of the reason was that Xue's body was becoming malnourished and physically battered, and her ragged figure was barely sexy anymore. Lately, she had been trying to fuck herself on Kien's cock like a mindless robot even when her vagina was completely dry, and Kien could barely find any pleasure in what they were doing.

"You aren't a slut, Xue."

"Hm? You probably don't know? Should I explain it for you?"

"Xue, stop."

"In college, after we broke up in high school, in the bathroom..."

"Please."

"...I really liked it when they came on my face. There was also the chemistry TA..."

"Xue, you aren't a slut."

"...He would have me wear a vibrator in class..."

"Xue, listen to me."

"...I got extra credit if I stayed afterwards..."

The incubus suddenly pulled the black-haired girl into his arms, and forcefully brought his mouth against Xuelan's lips, trying to silence her. The girl tried to struggle out of Kien's grip. Eventually, she managed to slip free, and she fell backwards on the dirty sand. She immediately corrected her posture and tried to position herself like a good slave.

"Master... I'm dirty... you’re using the wrong hole."

Xuelan raised her butt prominently in the air, and tried to spread her ass cheeks for him.

"I'm a bad girl, so you should fuck me in my bad slave hole."

"Xue..."

"Are you disappointed in me, Master? Did you like me because you thought I was a sweet and kind pre-medical student? I'm very good at lying, Master. I lie to everyone, and everyone thinks I'm pretty when I lie. But lying is bad, so you should punish me the way a worthless sex slave like me deserves."

"You're fixating on all your negative parts. There is so much more to you than just a sex slave. You like nature and trees and stories and books and poems. In high school, we used to write letters to each other, and I always liked the doodles you put into the margins of the paper. I like every part of you, and I mean it seriously when I say I want all of you, and not just part of you."

"But Master, you made me into your sex slave, right? This is exactly who I am, and this is all who I'll ever be."

"No. To me, you are much more."

"I don't want to be more. I want to be a slave and nothing else forever. So punish me, Master, please..."

 

Curious about how everyone would handle this situation... how would you deal with this in Kien's shoes?

I'm curious if any of you BDSM-experienced readers have experienced this situation when the sub just entirely breaks down. Um... I have, so that's why I'm writing about it... ^^; I hope it's not too cringe-y to read.

How experienced with BDSM are you?
  • I have no experience and zero interest in BDSM Votes: 13 15.9%
  • I'm only interested in BDSM on a fictional level Votes: 23 28.0%
  • I'm interested in BDSM (IRL/online), but have never done it Votes: 35 42.7%
  • I've done BDSM online, but not IRL Votes: 2 2.4%
  • I've done light BDSM IRL Votes: 4 4.9%
  • I've done serious/formal BDSM IRL Votes: 1 1.2%
  • I'm very experienced with BDSM IRL Votes: 1 1.2%
  • I do not wish to respond Votes: 3 3.7%
Total voters: 82
19