Chapter 43 – Return to Vandelieu
855 5 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Eliza sat quietly with the girls surrounding her as she told Sin her story. 

As one would expect, Normoth treated her like his sex slave, constantly using her for his pleasure. 

However, he got mad as she didn't respond at all to his advances, as she didn't feel anything due to her zombie-like body. 

He kept calling her Catherine, her ancestor's name, but she kept insisting that she was Eliza. 

And that made Normoth angry, constantly torturing her with his spells. 

Finally, she fled towards Las Vegas, after finding out that was where Sin was rumored to be staying. 

"I would like to serve you creator. You are my master" she said, removing her clothes, revealing her body which had stitches all over her skin. 

It was clear from the damage to her nether regions that Normoth didn't treat her well at all and Sin looked at her with pity. 

"Alright. I'll make you one of mine" Sin said, taking out one of the dildoes that contained her life force inside. 

"Open your legs" Sin said as she pushed Eliza to lie down naked on the nearby bed. 

Eliza somehow groaned as she felt the large dildo enter her. 

She was shocked, as she never felt anything when Normoth fucked her, but this dildo... gave her a feeling of warmth as it entered her. 

"Lie down for a while as the dildo fills you with my life force" Sin said as she walked to the balcony, staring at the charred ground where Normoth was disintegrated. 

"I guess I inherited a mansion in Vandelieu. I know where I should be going next" Sin smiled to herself. 

Normoth had many books of magic, collected over centuries and dwarfing the libraries of the Council of Vandelieu. 

While permission was given to Sin by Normoth to look through his necromancy books, she never had access to the other books of magic before. Now, they were all hers. 

Eliza found a sexy mummy costume among the many costumes Sin kept from the many sex shops. 

Like the other girls, the costume was risque and showed plenty of flesh. 

Somehow, they all naturally dressed to their type, all from the sex shops Sin raided from before. 

Adora dressed in a fantasy elf costume which were made of gauze leaves in a brief bikini motif.

Angelica dressed in an angel costume which was just white lingerie.

Esmerelda dressed in a vampire costume which was black lingerie made only of black lace that was practically see through, with a black and red cape. 

Theresa dressed in a succubus costume which was a black latex bikini with high stockings past her knees. 

Maya dressed in an assassin costume which was a back bodysuit, but as it was made of lace it was completely see through. 

Sasha was dressed in a Red Sonja costume, which was a chainmail bikini and didn't really hide her private parts at all as the chain mail was practically see through. 

Now Eliza was dressed in a mummy costume, which just looked like see through medical gauze wrapped around her breasts and groin. 

Looking at the other companions, they now each had 100% of his lifeforce in them each, while Eliza had just drained the dildo and only had 10% in her. However, her body's damage from Normoth had already healed and it would slowly grow to 100% like the rest. 

Even the original scars on her body from stitching her body together had disappeared, leaving her skin smooth but pale like an undead. 

Her pupils were white, but as she was a beautiful girl, it made her look scary yet enchanting. 

Sin gave each of them a large dildo to keep inside them, to drain part of the lifeforce within them so they can continuously grow and keep his lifeforce while he stores the rest in the many dildoes. 

Sin summoned her gigantic flying Kaiju, many times larger than Thunderbird and boarded it with her companions.

Destination, Vandelieu!

--

Misdirection. One of the trick's that "magicians" on Earth used to fool people into thinking that they could really do magic. In a world with real magic, such techniques were no longer needed. 

At yet, here they are, freely walking in Vandelieu, heading for Normoth's large hidden castle, well tucked underneath a skyscraper, with it's foundations going deep into the bedrock of the flying city. 

The many battle mages and magical guards were too busy fighting giant kaiju skeletons right under the floating city. 

"Home sweet home... " Sin said as she closed the door behind them. 

With Normoth dead, this indeed became one of her homes.

Normoth was one of the famous mages in Vandelieu, but that was hundreds of years ago. Since then he has been reclusive, barely seen for 200 years. 

Besides those with long lives, nobody human who knew Normoth would even be alive anymore.

They made a clean sweep of the house before settling in, and Sin immediately headed for the library. 

Normoth has the largest library Sin has ever seen or even heard of with thousands of books of magic. 

The last time she was here, she spent 3 months learning from all the necromancy books here, to learn more about phylacteries and necromancy in general. 

Although she was a necromancer and lich, that was by default since her first relic was the Amulet of Acecerak. 

In general though, she seldom even used her necromancy abilities, rather her other Godly relics and her flying sword skill learned from the King of Swords scroll relic. 

As such, she decided to learn other magic, since the library seems to have books on every form of magic in existence.

She immersed herself in the books, letting his pets do as they wanted. They shopped, moved around and openly lived in Vandelieu, but Sin stayed in the library, neither eating nor sleeping as she didn't need to. 

Previously, she spent 3 months studying only the necromancy books. But now, her intelligence and reading speed took a lightyear leap. With the T-X Skeleton processors and the Allspark within her brain, the books in the library of every other type of magic that would have taken hundreds of years to read, took only a few years. 

23