33: The guild masters’ resignation
7.3k 24 181
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I'm glad the dwarves are dumb. As you would expect it's quite a challenge transporting 7 girls with you if they are unconscious. I ended up using my teleport skill and brought us close to the town's gate. I waved my hand and the dwarves quickly rushed to take care of the girls.

I say they are dumb cause nobody asked me how I got them there. As for the parasite plant… I collapsed the cave afterwards getting rid of it. When I returned back to town, my servants were relieved. A funny thing actually happened. I really need to be careful with issueing orders.

I ordered them to go to an inn and wait for me there. Although this whole adventure lasted roughly a day… they couldn't get out of the inn. Their bodies were being compelled to sit inside until I came back. If I would have taken a longer absence, things might have gotten troublesome. I mean just think about it. If you run out of money you'll get kicked out, but if the order doesn't allow you to leave… you get the picture. 

We then headed back to the adventurers guild to claim my prize. This time I had my gang wait outside though. 

"I knew it! The moment I saw you I knew you would be able to help us. On behalf of everyone, thank you."

"Spare me the pleasantries. You guys should really keep a closer look on your own people."

"Yes… to think someone was doing that on purpose just makes me fuming. Again, thank you for your hard work."

"I didn't come here for your thanks though."

"Oh, that's right, silly me! Teehee! You want your reward now, I assume? Have you thought about what you want?"

"Yup. You."

She tilted her head and her floppy ears stood up straight as if she didn't hear me right or didn't understand me.

"I don't think I understand."

"What's there not to understand? In case you haven't noticed, my friends from last time are all my slaves. So I'll say this as clearly as possible. I want you to also become my slave."

"Fueeh!!? Do… Do you realize what you are saying?"

Her face went bright red and sweat started to form on her forehead.

"I can't just leave the guild like that. Do you even know how much trouble I have to go through even for a single day of absence?"

"Listen, it's clear you don't like sitting at this desk all day. I am offering you a way out. You're worried what people will say? Screw it! This place will go on fine without you and if anyone has a problem… they can take it up with me."

For a split second I removed my camouflage mask and reveal my true face. 

"Wait… you're…"

"That's right. Yurishia Bahamut."

Silence fell for a few minutes. Then I continued.

"Listen, you can't go back on your word. You signed this document. And it clearly says anything I want as long as it's within your power. You yourself… qualify under those terms."

"But…"

"And besides my goal is to get revenge. To do that I need to become the Maou. And when I become the Maou… I'll cover you in gold."

"I'LL DO IT!!"

Her eyes sparkled like 2 gemstones when she heard about gold.

"I hate to admit it but you're right. I'm wasting my talent here. I rarely get the chance to use this moon stone. And I hate all this paperwork. But, you'll treat me like a lady, right?"

"I'll turn you into a proper woman."

As I said those words I got up and locked the door. Then I cast the spell Armonia. It creates a space that doesn't let sound escape. The room became that space. 

"Why… are you looking at me like a hungry wolf?"

"Cause it's time to dig in!"

------

"It’s coming…it’s coming…inside me…!"

Shizu is a real hornball. She helped me inserting as she twined her own legs on my waist.

Though I want to put it in deeper in a dash but since she’s a virgin, putting it deeper would be harder.

"Ahn, Kuuu! I want you…to put it in deeper…!"

"I’ll put it in a lot…!"

I won’t be able to enjoy your virginity if you rush me that much.

Putting a bit more power, my dick was inserted to the root.

"Ahiiiiiii! It’s going in deeper…it cameeeeee!"

"How’s it?"

"It’s hard…something hot is inside me…so this is sex with… a woman…"

You do realize I'm an exception, right? I'm a temporary Futanari after all.

"It’s the best! It’s the best feeling in the world…!"

"Is this the first time for a dwarf who lives for a long time?"

"…It’s foul to speak of age of women."

"Fuu, you have a point."

She suddenly spoke it cutely. She pouted her lips while averting her eyes. She seem to look like a small child if she does that.

Well, since her figure is a different thing, I don't mind.

"Aaaaa! Good…it feels good…!"

"It’s tightening as expected."

Is this the biology of a dwarf body?

It’s not much different from a human body but the tightening is too intense that I might ejaculate immediately. 

It’s a waste not to enjoy this body.

I’m going to taste it without reserve.

"More…pierce me deeper…! Nfuaa! Ooonu!"

Since her clothes originally have a lot of exposure, her chest overflows just shaking her waist a bit.

Her breasts aren't particularly overwhelming, but the shape is quite good.

Swinging her waist on missionary position, her whole chest shakes back and forth so I can enjoy the sight of her body.

"Penis…it feels good…! It feels gooood!"

"How good is is it?"

"It’s hitting…! It’s hitting deeper…!"

"Here?"

"Kohooo!?"

Shizu’s waist is hit strongly.

It was put in so strongly that it made a mark of the glans at the lower abdomen. I grasp her soft skin as I continue to shake my waist.

"Deep…I’m going crazyyyy! I’m feeling strange…! More, more, thrust it in moreeeeee!"

She really is a slut. Dwarves live long. During such a long time, she never experienced a man even once.

That must be painful for her. So she's finally letting loose now.

"Ahii! Ii! Aaaaaan, kuuuun, Aaaaaaaannnnn!! It’s the best! If I knew about this kind of things…I…!"

"What would happen?"

"I want it to be inside forever…! It feels too good! Afuaaaaaaaa!"

I can feel her vagina convulsing. It looks like she has reached climax multiple times.

From the fact that her vagina convulsed…

"Haa…haa…I came…!"

It seems that she came with just my words and stare. This girl is really a helpless woman.

"You lewd bitch. I’ll make it so you can’t live without my body anymore…!"

"Ah, Nnn! Noo~ Don’t hit so deep repeatedly…no goooood!"

"Shut up. You should just become my meat toilet already."

"Meat toilet…?"

"That’s right. You’re just a tool to take care of my sexual desires."

"Ah…even so…that might be good…! Would I feel this good everyday if I become your meat toilet?"

"Obviously."

"I’m fine being a meat toilet…! I’m going to become a meat toilet…!"

"Then, accept my semen as the proof!"

"Aaaahn! I’m going to cum too…! I’m already prepared to be pregnant!"

"Cumming…!"

I ejaculated inside her dwarf womb while looking at her breasts.

"Aaaaa! It’s coming in…comingcomingcoming!"

"Get pregnant, slut!"

"Aaaa! Cummiiiiing!"

Byurururururururururu!!

I gripped her waist and poured it deep.

"Ah…Hii…. Is this what creampie is?…It feels too good…!"

"It’s the best, right?"

"Itsh amazhing…! My consciousness is about to fly…"

With that, Shizu officially became my slave. Mission complete. Now I have a total of 5 slaves. I can start thinking about the Demon King Academy.

181