Getting closer with her! – Chapter 114
1.5k 5 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We started walking our way back from this mountain. But for some reason, Chloe decided on bringing with us two beings who are supposed to be our enemies.

She didn't listen to anything said about those things.

[ Come on, don't be like that, Hatsuko. ] ( Chloe )

She smiled wryly as she was looking at me.

[ ... ] ( Hatsuko )

[ Muu! You won't talk to me, huh? ] ( Chloe )

She stopped walking when she realized that I wasn't planning on responding to her at all. As she was being left behind, her side cheek became puffy.

On each of my sides were those things that somehow decided to follow us. On my left side was Demonica, and on my right side was Angela.

[ Then take this! ] ( Chloe )

She rushed on my back and immediately hugged me by wrapping her arms around my chest.

[ What are you-- ] ( Hatsuko )

What I was feeling on my back, were her soft breasts which were being squeezed tightly against me.

Is she doing that on purpose?

[ Come on, you can't be mad at me forever. ] ( Chloe )

Her voice became a little childish as she kept hugging me. Preventing me from moving any further. She also had placed her face against my back, rubbing it and giving my clothes her scent. My back started warming up from the warmth of her body as she continued doing what she wanted.

I already understand that Chloe is way too kind, and she won't change that easily. But she can't be that reckless.

[ I'm not mad at you. ] ( Hatsuko )

I said to her.

[ Are you that worried about me? ] ( Chloe )

She giggled a little as she asked me this kind of question.

[ Yeah... ] ( Hatsuko )

I calmly responded to her.

[ I s-see... ] ( Chloe )

But her voice suddenly became quieter as she started hugging me even tighter than before.

Even Angelica and Demonica were looking at us with their poker faces.

I didn't know what to do about this kind of situation.

Bringing those beings with us was Chloe's wish, even though she knew what their species are. I also tried checking their status, but it was the same result like this.

.

——————————

Name: ???

Gender: ???

Health: ???

STR: ???

MC (mental capacity): ???

AGI: ???

VIT: ???

DEF: ???

Condition: ???

Skills: ???

——————————

.

Both of their stats looked the same.

What is preventing me from looking at their status? Is it some particular skill?

Angela looked back at me as we all were in the same position.

...

I turned back and looked at Chloe. I wasn't sure if it was from the low temperatures, but her cheeks were slightly red. Looking at me from suddenly turning like that, I got closer to her, and in the end, I hugged her back.

[ H-Hatsuko? ] ( Chloe )

She reacted as she had her hands over my chest.

Her body was tiny, and I felt like it would break easily if I hugged her too tight. My body was being warmed at an insane speed as we continued staying in that kind of position. I have never noticed before, but her hair smelled really good, filling my nose with an amazing scent.

I wanted to stay like this a little longer, but we had to continue walking before sunset. I knew that staying any longer in this kind of environment without proper food wouldn't be healthy for her body.

[ They can come with us. ] ( Hatsuko )

I said to her as we were in the same position.

[ Eh?! Really? ] ( Chloe )

She looked up at me as she tried confirming what I said.

[ Yeah... ] ( Hatsuko )

It was a hard decision to make because these two things aren't humans, and we'd never know when they might attack us.

But on the other hand, I might learn something about their species and why I can't see their status.

[ YAY! Thank you! ] ( Chloe )

Her eyes widened up as she celebrated with herself.

Based on the way she was smiling, she looked really happy. But what came next was something that I didn't expect...

She tried reaching the height of my body, resulting in her kissing me. Her soft and warm lips were being pressed against mine while she had her eyes closed. Her face looked really embarrassed, making her look really cute.

I didn't know why, but... I was really happy...

After separating herself from me, she said.

[ This is my special thanks for you. ] ( Chloe )

Her eyes looked lovely when she said that to me.

[ I will give you more rewards like this if you open your heart a little more. ] ( Chloe )

She said as she averted her eyes on her side with an embarrassed look on her face.

After she walked towards Angela and Demonica, I touched my own lips, remembering the feeling of her kiss.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After coming down all this way, I still couldn't sense any monster wandering around.

Well, knowing the fact that a real Angel and a Demon are walking with us, I wouldn't find it weird anymore,

Now that the sun was setting, we decided on making a small camp to spend the night.

I flew somewhere far to hunt a non-poisonous monster so we could eat it for tonight. It didn't take that long before I got back at Chloe.

Now that I think about it, hasn't Shiro been spending too much time sleeping? Is she feeling sick?

I checked her conditions several times, and she seemed to be healthy, just like usual.

...

The moment I got back, Chloe had already prepared the tent where we were going to spend the night.

Other than being a few centimeters wider, the tent looked the same when she first built it.

[ Ah, Welcome back. ] ( Chloe )

She greeted me the moment she saw me.

This time, Chloe wanted to prepare dinner for me. I let her do whatever she wanted. That's why I sat down near the tent as I was looking at her. I also made a fireball ready in order to cook the meat.

After I sat down, both Angela and Demonica came to my sides and sat near me without saying anything.

[ They really seem attached to you hehe ] ( Chloe )

She giggled.

.

.

.

.

.

 

42